New Environtment.

Rose's Thorns

28k6flk.jpg

 

“Stop talking and sit down here, everyone has to eat!” Mrs. Oh yelled from the kitchen, interrupting Ahra’s reverie. Instantly Ahra’s back to consciousness, she had turned from staring at him. The man remains in position even the expression of his face was not changed. He doesn’t even give a damn.

 

Ahra sit between Sehun and Kai. No one speaks, everyone enjoyed the food, but not for Ahra. She did not enjoy her food, she just plays with her food with chopsticks, inhale many times.

 

“If you don’t like the food, just say it. You're disgusting” Sehun said, without looking into Ahra. Sehun does not hate her, he just misses her former, not the present.

 

Ahra feel offended and throw chopsticks out of her hand. “If you hate me, just say it! You're disgusting!” Ahra shouted in front of Sehun’s face. Ahra stand and intends to leave the table, but her aunt hit the table and punish her.

 

“No one leaves the table before the food runs out and no fight here!” Mrs. Oh punishes Sehun and Ahra. Kai really did not care what happened, he just continued to eat in peace like never happen here. “Look at Kai, he could eat in peace why do not you?” Mrs. Oh praised. Even with the praise, Kai’s expression did not change.

 

Ahra and Sehun continue eating even though there is no more appetite. Ahra's too stubborn to change and succumb to others.

 

“And you, you're not allowed to visit your dad at this time because the journalists are aggressively looking for where you are now. You know, your face is still there in a few magazines since the incident a few days ago, your father's case, and when you fight with an old lady in the restaurant this afternoon , they are looking for news about it.” Mrs. Oh finally spoke, breaking the silence at the dinner table, among those who are silent.

 

“We are all very grateful to the man in the car who told Butler Lee where you were at that time”

 

Ahra and Kai choked on their food at the same time, they both now remember where and when they first met. They immediately drink the water and cool off and then look at each other.

 

“You!” they shouted together. On the other hand, Mrs. Oh and Sehun look very confused as to what had happened between them both.

 

“You have-“ Kai shut with the palm of his hand and pulled her away from the dining room. She tried to fight it but in vain, he keeps shut and pulled her arms. Kai stopped in a room that is away from the table and release her from his strong grip. Ahra moaned in pain and rubbing her hands that become reddish.

 

“What do you want? You have tortured me!” Ahra shouted, punishing the man who stood before her.

 

Kai puts his index finger in front of her lips, signaling her to be quiet. “To the point, don’t say anything to anyone about the incident. At that time, I ran away from home and took my dad's car, if they knew, I would be punished and not allowed to drive a car again. I know I can trust you, stubborn little girl” Kai whispered.

 

“Why do I have to keep the secret? You did not keep mine.” Ahra stared into his black orbs, felt he did not deserve to work with. “An eye for an eye”

 

Ahra tried to run and shouted for her aunt to divulge all his secrets, but Kai held her hand and covered . “Ok, I'll make one request from you. But shut the up!”

 

“Really? How about three?” She said as she shoved his hands from her lips. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, feeling already won.

 

“Moron. I don’t open the bidding”

“Then say goodbye to your car” Ahra said casually, playing with her pink nails.

 

He took a deep breath and forced to succumb. “Okay! Three? But shut the up or you'll die!” there is no other way but to succumb. They were both stubborn but here, Kai was forced to succumb to her.

 

“The first task is, take me to my boyfriend's apartment tomorrow afternoon. I can’t stay here” Ahra commanded with a face full of triumph.

 

“Am I your damn slave?” Kai refused.

“You said three requests, stupid!”

“But I'm not your slave!” They were both yelling at each other. Mrs. Oh and Sehun heard it and getting confused as to what had happened.

 

“Are you okay?” She yelled from the dining room, sounding worried.

 

“I'm okay!” Ahra then looked at Kai. “Tomorrow afternoon or say goodbye to your car” She went walking casually left him there alone who was full of anger.

 

He kicked the floor and regret having met her. His self-esteem has gone down. Kai soon caught up to the table and saying goodbye to everyone, he's pretty sick of seeing Ahra.

 

After eating, Ahra rested on the couch, playing with her Smartphone. Sehun went to pick up his brother, who was playing at a neighbor's house, while Mrs. Oh clean up Yoonhun's room and move some stuff to Sehun’s room.

 

“You can use this room because I knew you wouldn’t be comfortable sleeping in the guest rooms, the air conditioner was broken and there Yoonhun doodled walls with crayons unbeknownst to us also keep his toys there” Mrs. Oh explained at length and Ahra just nodded, took her case to the room .

 

“And another thing,” Mrs. Oh opened the door and spoke in front of it. “You're moving to a school that is owned by my husband and it's for your own good so that we can control you. Don’t worry you’re with Sehun and Jongin”

 

Ahra was shocked to hear the words of her aunt, especially the Jongin part. Ahra can’t accept that she had to change schools. No if she had to start everything from the beginning, meeting strangers and parted with Byul.

 

“What? No, I don’t want to! Are you crazy? Just a few months before graduation, and I had to change schools? Meet strangers? Of course no. A big fat no!”

 

“I do not take no for an answer” Her aunt answered and closed the door, leaving her who are desperately refused to move.

 

Ahra closed her eyes, threw herself into bed hoping for a miracle in the next day that her aunt changed her mind to send her to a new school. Suddenly she remembered about her father, maybe now her father was alone and cold. Ahra really knew that her father did not like the cold.

 

“Dad,” she said with her eyes closed, imagining her father's face. “what are you doing? Already eaten yet? Does dad wearing a blanket? Did dad miss me? I miss daddy” Tears flowed from her eyes towards the smooth cheeks. And all of it drove her to sleep.

 

Yoonhun’s scream voice is the first alarm in the morning which succeeded in waking her easily. The first thing that makes her easy to get up was that she never could comfortably sleep in someone else's place. Ahra looked around and saw a set of uniform hanging near the closet. She returned to the fact that she actually had to change schools even though she does not want.

 

Ahra had just realized that her boyfriend has not sent him a message since last night. “Maybe he's busy with the schedule” and then she walked toward the bathroom.

 

She looked in the mirror, staring at her new uniform. “I hate this. I hate my life”

28k6flk.jpg