Past and Present.

Rose's Thorns

28k6flk.jpg

 

“Stop following me, Myungsoo!”

“I won’t stop before you forget ‘that’ all!”

Ahra turned back to face him, looking at his charismatic gaze. “You said what? Forget?” she rolled her eyes, “You said forget as if it was the easiest thing on earth. You’re unbelievable, Kim Myungsoo.” She walked to the bus stop and standing there without looking at Myungsoo. Meanwhile the guy just paralyzed, doesn’t even move from his position.

His mind suddenly re-called on how difficult for him to get Ahra back then, on how difficult for him to convince Ahra’s dad that he’s the best guy for Ahra, on how difficult for him being a secret admirer of Cha Ahra for 4 years. And now when he finally got Ahra’s heart, he dumped her, he hurt her, he made her down and broken.

Four years weren’t a short time, four years weren’t an easy time for him. Since Ahra being his junior in the middle school, she already captured Myungsoo’s heart at that time but he didn’t have any brave to tell her that he liked her. Two years later when Myungsoo was in high school in the third grade, Ahra got into the same school as him, being his junior again. Myungsoo was always watching her from afar and smiling like a crazy. He didn’t have any brave even when he’s mature enough.

But fate brought them together.

One day when Ahra was running away from her guardian, she accidentally bumped into Myungsoo and pleaded to him to keep the secret from her family. Finally Myungsoo brought her to his house and Myungsoo’s family already loved Ahra so much. Since the accident, they become closer by the day but still Myungsoo didn’t even have a little bravery to tell her he… loved her.

On the graduation day, the juniors including Ahra came to watch the graduation of their senior. At that time, Ahra brought a bouquet of flowers for congratulating Myungsoo. When the graduation finished, Myungsoo ran as fast as he could to catch Ahra. He didn’t want to lose her, if the graduation is the last farewell to them, he would make it never gonna be happening. He should tell her that he loved her.

 

“I love you, Cha Ahra. Four years weren’t an easy time for me, and now when fate brought us together, I shouldn’t make it passed by me. Be mine, Ahra!”

And their story had started, the good and bad ones.

 

Myungsoo ran to the bus stop and found Ahra was standing there by herself. For almost one year of their relationship, Myungsoo felt this kind of feeling again. Feeling of watching her from afar and smiling like a crazy, just like his old time back then.

“Cha Ahra,” he walked closer, making Ahra gasped in shock. “Four years weren’t an easy time for me, and now when fate brought us together, I made it useless. I was hurting you, so bad. And now, I wanted to fix it for you. I love you, Cha Ahra.”

His confession made Ahra recalling his first confession back then. The bus has arrived but her mind is fighting with her heart. Whether to leave Myungsoo because he has hurt her so badly or back to Myungsoo because very human makes mistakes. But once again, Kim Jongin appeared in between the fight in her mind. “I’m sorry but even your difficult four years couldn’t heal my broken heart. You hurt me, so bad, Myungsoo. I forgive you, but once again, forgetting isn’t an easy thing. But I will try, I will.” And Cha Ahra stepped into the bus, leaving Myungsoo outside.

 

Just if Myungsoo didn’t make a huge mistake like this,

Just if Myungsoo didn’t cheat with her best friend like this,

Just if Myungsoo didn’t cheat at all,

They would be fine right now.

 

The moving cars suddenly being a slow motion when Ahra looked outside the bus’ window, when she re-called her sweet times with Myungsoo. When she didn’t know anything, when her life was happy and when her life was normal.

*

 

“Are you ready?” Taeyeon asked as she pulled her luggage in front of Jongin’s room.

The younger brother nodded, “Let’s go.”

 

Jongin wanted to go home quickly and tease Ahra, yell at her face and then make her face becoming red because of him. He waited for the plane impatiently after struggling pushing the fans of his sister in the airport.

“Wait for me, Ahra.”

*

 

“Ahra, someone’s waiting for you outside. Quickly meet him.” Her aunt shouted from the downstairs.

“Someone? Could it be… Jongin?” and Ahra rushed to the front door with a bright smile knotted on her lips, but…

“Hello, Ahra.” Myungsoo said while holding a bouquet of red roses in his hands, smiling. He handed the flowers to the blank Ahra. This isn’t the first time Ahra got a flower from Myungsoo but this condition is weird for her. She waited for another person but the person in front of her isn’t the one that she wants. Ahra wants Myungsoo but deep inside her heart, she needs Jongin.

The one that she wants and needs is a different person.

 

“This.” Suddenly someone threw a paper bag.

Both Myungsoo and Ahra were shocked seeing Jongin and his cold face in front of them. Jongin quickly left them and got inside his house, leaving Ahra and Myungsoo. Ahra was about to catch Jongin but Myungsoo grabbed her arm, “Don’t leave me for that guy.” He said.

Ahra took the paper bag and jerked Myungsoo’s hand, “I’m sorry, Myungsoo, you can leave now. I have something to talk about with Jongin. Once again, I’m sorry.” And Ahra ran towards Jongin’s house.

“A karma of mine,” Myungsoo said as he watched Ahra running in front of him.

 

Jongin’s family greeted her warmly and seemed already knew Jongin’s condition right now. They told Ahra to just get into his room and fortunately, Jongin didn’t lock the door.

He’s there, the hard headed boy was sitting near the window while playing with his white PSP seriously. “Jongin,” she called softly as she walked closer to him, but Jongin didn’t answer in a purpose. “Jongin,” she recalled. Still, there is no answer from him.

“Jongin!” She finally shouted.

“What?” He answered with higher pitch than her, “don’t shout at me and please get out of my room, you’re disgusting.” “I, what?!” Ahra took the psp and threw it to the bed, forcing Jongin to look at her. “What’s wrong with you, huh?” “What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with you, Cha Ahra!” Jongin stood up, grabbing the nape of Ahra, “You didn’t reply to my message yet you’re dating with your ex when I wasn’t around!”

Ahra jerked his hand off, “You didn’t text me and I didn’t date with him!”

“I did, Cha Ahra, I did! I did text you with Tiffany’s phone when I was in Japan but you’re having fun with that bastard.” Jongin scoffed, crossing his arms. “You’re unbelievable.”

“You know, I don’t reply a message from unknown number yet you texted me from Tiffany’s phone without telling me that was you. How am I going to reply a ‘Hey, brat. Did you miss me?’ message from an unknown number? You’re the dumbest person ever, Kim Jongin!”

And that woke him up, he didn’t tell her that the message was from him and that was his fault. “But you’re dating with your ex when I wasn’t around and that’s your fault, Cha Ahra!” Jongin tried to be bold in front of her, saving his pride.

“I’m not dating him, he followed me around for these three days! And why are you so sensitive about it? Even if I’m dating him it’s not your problem, right?”

“That’s definitely my problem because I like you and I don’t like it when you’re with another guy!”

“So, just because you like me, I have to be stuck with you 24 hours per day? Right?” She scoffed, looking in another direction. “No, Kim Jongin. I’m not even your girlfriend, you have no rights to tell me what am I going to do.”

“Be my girlfriend then, and I will make sure you’re warm, safe and sound in my arms. I will make sure nobody hurts you like he hurt you back then. Be my girlfriend and let me love you with my whole heart, Cha Ahra.” Jongin walked closer to her, hugging her in his arms and kissed the top of her head. Ahra was paralyzed because of his so sudden confession, she wanted to say yes but she hasn’t ready yet to trust another people.

“Close your eyes,” Jongin whispered softly in her ear and Ahra closed her eyes. Jongin tilted his head to the side, the gap of their lips becoming closer and finally their lips meet. He kissed her softly, tasting a sweet taste of her cherry lips. At first, Ahra was shocked but as the time goes, she opened her lips, letting Jongin’s lips dominating her.

Jongin placed his hand on Ahra’s waist, pulling her body closer to his and are wrapped her arms in Jongin’s neck while kissing him. She’s enjoying the kiss so does Jongin. They wanted each other so badly. They missed each other so badly.

 

Jongin made Ahra sitting above the drawer, wrapping her legs in Jongin’s body. “Don’t leave me, love.” He whispered in between their kiss and continues kissing in a romantic intimate position.

 

28k6flk.jpg