Crooked.

Rose's Thorns

28k6flk.jpg

 

From: Myungsoo

Good morning, princess. Did you sleep well? ^^~

 

“What the happened with him, huh?” Ahra got up from bed and prepared for school without Jongin, again. After having a breakfast, she walked to the bus stop alone, again, because Sehun walked first to Daeeun’s place to fetch her. She remembered when the first time she and Jongin met, she doesn’t want to stand near by him, she doesn’t want being stuck with him, but now, when Jongin isn’t around, she wants him to be with her. Something is missing and it’s a big part of her.

Jongin is always there, on her mind. She doesn’t want to admit that Jongin has stole her heart and locked it on him. Ahra really wanted to get Jongin out off her mind but she couldn’t, maybe he’s supposed to be there, both on her mind and heart.

 

Meanwhile in Japan…

 

“I don’t give a about the service in this hotel but please, give me some signals for this ing phone!” Jongin yelled to the workers for the nth times because his phone doesn’t get a signal and he wants to text Ahra. He missed her yet the signal doesn’t come to his phone.

“Calm down, Jongin. My phone doesn’t have a signal either. They will get it, soon.” Taeyeon tried to calm him down and apologized to the workers. She pulled Jongin to his room, make him sit down on the sofa. “Listen to me, your phone will get the signal, soon. You just have to be patient, okay? I know you missed Ahra but –“

“You don’t know anything about me.” Jongin cuts her words.

Suddenly Tiffany opened the door and rushed to them, “This, my phone finally got some signals, you can contact her with this.” She offered her phone while smiling.

“I don’t need it anymore.” Jongin refused.

Tiffany handed the phone to him, smiling. “She might be worried about you. Come on.”

 

“Taeyeon, this is your time to try the outfits.” The manager appeared and Taeyeon followed him, leaving Tiffany and Jongin inside.

 

Tiffany sat beside him, doesn’t stop looking at the younger guy. “Come on, I know you missed her. Hurry, before the signal disappeared again.”

“Didn’t you hear me? I don’t need your ing phone, Tiffany!” Jongin shouted at her face but Tiffany still in her position, smiling.

“You’re still the same Jongin who’s always keeping your pride in the first place.” She stood up, “Okay, keep the phone with you, when you’re finished just give the phone to Taeyeon. I am going.” She bids a goodbye and closed the door.

Jongin doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t want to use Tiffany’s phone yet he missed Ahra, so damn much.

 

A black Audi parked in front of the school with Myungsoo standing in front of it, wearing a shade which made him more handsome and cooler.

Every single eye was looking at him from head to toe. He has done his hair up, Louis Vuitton limited edition shades, wearing Topman’s black shirt with folded sleeves, black skinny jeans and dark brown leather Dr. Martens.

He looked at his Calvin Klein watch but suddenly his gaze was glued to the girl who’s just walked out of the school with a hot pink bow on her hair.

 

Myungsoo took off his shades, walking closer to Ahra. “Hello, beauty. Let’s have a dinner in your favorite restaurant.”

Ahra tch-ed, rolling her eyes, “Didn’t you hear me? I don’t want to see you anymore. Now, get away from my way because I need to take a bus.”

“Hmm, I didn’t hear that one. So? Dinner?”

Ahra didn’t answer him and just walked straight to the bus stop but Myungsoo is Myungsoo, he catch her and pulled her to the car.

“Unlock the door, Myungsoo! I need to get home!”

“No before dinner with me. I will drive you home after that.”

“Myungsoo!” she finally shouted, “You are the most selfish guy I’ve ever met!”

“Yes, call me selfish because I just want you to be mine, just you. You are belong to me, just me.” He underlined the last word, signaling there’s no door for another guy in between their so called relationship.

“I’m not your girlfriend anymore –“

He cuts her words, “Yes, but we will getting back together, soon.” He sighed, “I don’t have any appetite anymore but I will ride you home.”

“You don’t ha –“

“Don’t say anything like that, Ahra. I said, I will ride you home and I will do it!”

 

The ride was filled with silence between them. Ahra just realized that her phone’s battery is dead then she puts it on the bag. Jongin, yes, he’s the only one on her mind right now even though Myungsoo is on her side. She doesn’t have that warm feeling when she’s with Myungsoo, they’re just like a strangers.

 

“I’m sorry,” Myungsoo said as he unlocked the door, “Good night.”

But Ahra didn’t answer him and just hops out of the car, walking straight to her room. Her aunt greeted her but she doesn’t have any mood to talk with her at this time. Her mind was messed up and crooked.

Her eyes were glued to the bouquet of red roses in the drawer with a pink note on it.

 

The girl who’s reading this note right now, is the most beautiful human being. –Myungsoo

 

“Oh, you’ve read that?” Her aunt suddenly appeared, “This morning, a courier told me to place the flower in your room. He said, someone told him to give it to you.”

“Thank you, Aunty.”

She doesn’t know why Myungsoo so suddenly being nice towards her, she doesn’t want to give a faith on him anymore.

 

The worst thing is… she forget about the dead phone and sleep.

 

“! I’ve sent the message, I’ve waited since forever and that spoiled girl didn’t reply?” Jongin threw the pillow, messing with his hair. “I bet she’s having fun without me right now, she doesn’t miss me like I misses her every each second in my life. I bet that.”

 

Since their first met, Jongin had no idea Ahra would become this important for him.

 

28k6flk.jpg

 

author's notes; short update (sorry) bad grammar (sorry) late update (sorry) rarely update (sorry, again) I've been busy being a university student that I dont have many time to update this story but I promised to you, I will never ever ever ever abandon this story, so, you will have my update untill this sorry finished but I won't update fast like before.

hmmm, to be honest my last chapter didnt get many comments and it kinda... annoy me. everytime I wanted to write a new chapter even though I have busy schedule suddenly I remembered about how the readers didnt give me much support for this story.

sorry for the essay author not, you can skip this.

 

twitter.com/kaisbicc_

ask.fm/kaisbicc