Chapter 1

"I'm Here, Sung Im ah"

Kyungsoo was limping. The rough he had with his boyfriend last night was exhausting yet exciting at the same time.

 

"Beep Boop Beep," Kyungsoo's phone rang.

 

'Yes, mother?" Kyungsoo answered.

 

"Could you come home now?" his mother's voice was strict. A first for Kyungsoo's mother.

 

'Y-yes. If you insist so," 

----------

"Kyungsoo, you're getting married,"

 

The news was like thunder to Kyungsoo. A thunder that struck ever so loudly.

 

"M-mother? W-what do you mean?" Kyungsoo stuttered a bit.

 

"This is the only way to make you feel responsible. You're already 23, Kyungsoo. But look at you. I also want someone to entertain me Kyungsoo yah. I've been widowing for 22 years Kyungsoo yah,"  Her mother's head lowered for a few seconds but she raised it again quickly.

 

"B-but, Mother. I-I'm..." His voice was blocked.  Tears streamed down his face like a river.

 

"My decision is final Kyungsoo," Her mother immediately went to her room.

 

Kyungsoo felt weak. His mind went blank. He just sat there, crying.

                                                                  

The Bear's Cottage.

I updated. Finally. *Cries* I hope you guys like it though. I promise that the next chapter would be even more fun to read. C= Till then.