Chapter 3

Unexpected You

Yong guk's POV

"New classmate, New teachers and New friends. But the memories of..." 

Teacher: Good morning class! How's your vacation?

*fine* *boring* *memorable*

Teacher: All of you seems so sleepy. Well first of all I would like you all to meet your new classmate Bang Yong Guk!

*He's handsome* 

Teacher: Go ahead and introduce yourself! 

Me: Good morning! I'm Bang Yong Guk, before I studied at New York but my parents decided that we should stay here for good. And I am the cousin of Sunhwa. *smiles*

Teacher: What a nice introduction, Where do you want to sit? Their are still 2 vacant seats.

Me: Right there beside the window.

Teacher: Ah... Miss Ji eun please be nice to Yong Guk?

*Why do he have to sit beside her?*

Ji eun: Nae.

"Why do people think she's that mean?"

Me: Nice to meet you Ji eun *smiles*

Ji eun: Hmp...

"Eve though her attitude is like that, I know that inside her heart their is a side that we don't know."

-END of YONG GUK's POV-

Ji eun's POV

"Why do he have to be my seatmate. Ah. I think I'm going crazy right now! I hate this guy, he doesn't even look nice... I think he's a player..."

After a very tiring day at school, she decided to go to there cafe.

"Good afternoon guys!"

Mr. Lee: Oh, why are you here?

(Mr. Lee is a fictional character, one of the waiters at there cafe and also Ji eun friend)

Me: Ah... I just want to relax, because I have this annoying classmate! I think I'm so stressed. Yes this is stress!

Mr. Lee: May be he likes you? Hehe. Do you want some coffee?

Me: NO! No way that will never going to happen.... Please give me some hazel nut coffee shake.

Mr. Lee: Coming right up!

Me: Thanks *smiles*

"While waiting for my drink- looking at the window and seeing those 2 kids playing. I suddenly remember my childhood friend Niel, I miss him. He is the only one who only understands me. I wish he would comeback."

-EN OF CHAPTER 3-