[EXO] When Chen tries to be flirty

❝EXO and B.A.P Funny Corner!❞ ⊙_☉

[EXO] When Chen tries to be flirty

 

A crowded can be seen in the lobby of COEX Malls because today EXO is having a fansigning in there. Hundreds fans with their banners filling the lobby, and the fanchant also can be heard.

"We are ONE! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida!" Cheers and fans' scream make a chaos.

One by one EXO members sit on the chair that already prepared. The fans also start to make a line for getting EXO's signature.

Chen's studying the scene around him, his gaze landed on the boy beside him, Luhan, who's now flirting with a girl. "Excuse me, are you a puppy?"

"Ne?" the girl seems confuse with Luhan's question. Luhan winks and say, "Because you looks cute at the first time I see you~" Luhan handing her his signature.

"Ahh.. kamshahamnida!" said the girl with two pink tints on her cheeks.

Chen raised his eyebrow, ‘Lu ge is so flirty.' And suddenly a genius idea appear in his mind, ‘If Lu ge can be flirty, I can too.'

"Annyeong Chen oppa!" a girl waving her hand at Chen. "Can I get you signature?" Chen smiles, "Sure."

He starts to sign when suddenly he remember his genius idea. He looks up and wiggles his index finger, telling the fan in front of him to leaned over. He stares her intensely and wishper on her ear with his husky voice, "Gurl, are you a marshmallow?"

He smiles victory when the girl blushing hardly, "Oppa~" she giggles. "Why you think I am a marshmallow? Am I that sweet?"

"Nah.." Chen's smile changes into a smirk, evil smirk.

 

"It’s because I want to burn you over a fire."

 

"OW!" that girl slaps Chen hardly and stormed leaving him enduring the pain.

He nudges Luhan, "Hey! What's wrong with that girl?" asked him to Luhan which Luhan answer with displeased shaking head.