Chapter 1- Normal Life

Faded Memory

Hara's P.O.V:

The annoying sound of the continuous alarm clock rings through my dreams, forcing me to get up as soon as possible. It echos Ring Ring Ring non-stop, it's like a nagging old grandpa who can't take his poop out of his body as soon as possible probably because it's as huge as a soccer ball. I took one of my fluffy pillows beside me and put it ontop of my head trying to go back to sleep again.

"TSK this nagging alarm clock!!" I said mumbling. I rolled over a couple of times but it was no use. I tried to feel my alarm clock but it wasn't in my night stand table, I could have swear it was here last night. I finally gave up and stood up from my bed. I slipped on my fluffy puppy slippers and walked straight to the bathroom half a sleep. Then I felt my forehead slam into something hard, I rubbed my eyes to help myself see it perfectly and clearly. I looked up then SLAT!

"AISH! YUKI AND YORI YOUR SO DEAD! AISH!" I touched my hair and the green slimmy goop was on my hair dripping into my face.

"Can't catch as! Slow poke!" They said running away outside my room. They probably went to Appa and omoni. Aish such trouble makers.

I went inside the bathroom and the shower, I like my shower nice and warm. I tooth brush first, I went up and down then right to left. I gargle right affter I finished tooth brushing. I  my shower and undressed. I went in slowly then started to wash my body first then I headed to my hair. I was about to rinsed the shampoo off  from my hair then all of a sudden the water decreased and it became HOTTER!

"OMA!!!" I screamed really loud. I got my robe on and got out of the shower, my omoni went running inside my room half asleep.

"What is it now Hara, this early in the morning!" She said yawning.

" The water it's so hot!" Is their no cold water around here!" I asked demanding.

"For peep sake Hara it's only 4:50 in the morning!" She said pointing at her so call expensive watch. I think my Omoni is crazy cause she sleeps with this watch everyday and when we touch it, it's like world war 2 all over again. I thought of how the twins where in my bedroom before my alarm clock rang so then the goop was the excuse for me to take a shower, then they knew all about this situation!

"The twins! AISH!" I said putting my cold hands in my forehead.

"What about the twins?" She asked. The twins are 6 years old they are vicious, pranksters, and indentical. They might look cute but no their your worst night mare.

"Oma they set my alarm clock purpose at 4:30 then they took it, after that they got a bucket full of goop in order for me to use it as a excuse to take a shower and then they set me up inorder to mess my hair!" I said explaining it carfully step by step.

"Look Hara your 17 years old and you have a boyfriend JunHyung can't you act more mature." She said exiting ,just great nobody believes me these days.

I still have time to blow dryer my hair before 8:00. I got to meet JunHyung today at the movie theaters at 9:00 we decided that it's best to watch a movie earlier than the afternoon so we have much more time to spend together :D. I grabbed my blow dryer underneath the counter and plug it on. I started blow drying my soappy hair, just hope he won't notice -__-".

I got dressed really fashionable than usaully cause something tells me today is going to be wonderful. I finished dressing up then my phone rang. I bet this is JunHyung ;). I run to my night stand table and grabbed my cell phone and answered it right away.

tumblr_lmuei4zgGc1qbifqyo1_500.gif

"Hello!" I said

"Hello my sweetheart" said JunHyun

"Junhyung hehe hello my love." I said blushing constantly and giggling

"Are you ready for today." He asked

"Yup! I'll be there in 20 mins! wait for me!" I said and by now whole face is blushing.

"I love you!" he said those 3 words makes me fall in love with him again and again.

"I love you too." I said.

"See you soon darling." He said while hanging up.

 

I grabbed my purse and slipped my cell phone inside  quicky and ran down the stairs. Appa and Omoni are still sleeping and same goes for the twins so I just left them with a simple little note saying.

" I'll be back tonight! Your's truly, Hara."

I quickly put on my shoes and left the house.

 

JunHyung's P.O.V

My alarm clock rang at the right time it was suppose to ring. I'm so excided for this day cause I get to see my one and only world Hara. Her smile makes my whole day but her cries tears me down. I got up and grab my towel and entered my bathroom. I my shower and took a nice long relaxing shower. After mintues I finished and got dressed. I went down stairs.

"Sir do you want your break fast now?" asked my maid. How annoying does it look like i want it how stupid, I heard we got a new maid today and I guessed this is her. What an air head.

"Damn it! Does it freaking look like I want my breakfast!" I yelled at her. She looks at me like a poorless kitten.

"Sorry sir." She replied.

"Get lost before I fire you!" I yelled and it echoed all around the house. This house only has myself and 3 maids and 3 butlers. It's pretty empty, but it's just how i like it.

I called my one and only world Hara.

Her sweet vioce answered the phone with a simple "Hello." Some how it cheered me up.

I replied "Hello my sweetheart."

She replied with a giggle " JunHyung hehehe my love"

I replied with "Are you ready for today."

She replied with "Yup! I'll be there in 20mins! wait for me!" It's not like im going to leave her. I smirked.

I replied with "I love you!" I really meant it.

She replied with "I love you" such delicate vioce

I replied with "See you soon darling." then I hanged up

I ran to my car and made my way to the movie theathers in the 2nd floor of the mall. I waited for 10 mintues already. I was getting impatient. Then I saw  Hara running by me a smile came across my face.

She came  and greeted me with a smile.

tumblr_m32j25a27g1r3379yo1_500.gif

 

"Heyy sorry I'm late" She said flashing me another smile.

"No problem! Let's go or eles we will be late." I said grabbing her waist tightly.

"Alright." She said

We both made our way to the movies and handed our tickets to the ticket man.  We bought popcorn and drinks as well.  We went inside and picked the middle seat close to the aisle. The movie started after 5 trailers. We sat quietly holding hands watching a romantic movie.

1 hour later..........

The movie was over. It was great but alot of kissing parts and guesses I sneak a kiss on Hara's face. ;) without her looking. It was a great feeling. We made our way out of the movies.

"Did you like the movie?" I asked her.

"Yupp cause you were beside me!" She said

"Thank you! little one." I said teasing

"Heyy! you still own me a kiss!" she said

"Tsk nah! you had enough!" I said turning my face facing the garden outside of the mall.

Then all of a sudden I felt soft lips touching my cheeks. I froze and I was enjoying it. I turned around and she flashed me her innocent smile.

"You little one!" I said elbowing her

"Tsk I am! ;)" She said winking.

10 hours later. . . . .

Time pasted by so easliy when your with your love one. We said our goodbyes for the night and made our way home. Once I returned home, I litterly just collapsed on my soft but yet stiff bed. I bounced a little. I closed my eyes and hoping our relationship would last long and I hoped someday we would get married.

Hara's P.O.V.

JunHyung dropped me off at the front of my house. I sighed, I wish we could be together forever. I know it's cheesy but if you love a person then you want to be beside them forever. I entered my front door and I sneaked inside of the house while their busy eating. I went up really fast without making a sound. I quicky softly slam my door. I exhale and inhale as I lay down at my soft bouncey bed. I thought of how fun it was today as my eyes slowly shut.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heyy guys it's me ;P this is a boring one! It will get better promise! sorry for the spelling mistakes as well and same goes for the bad storyline but please deal with it for now. Thank you! bye for now my Cotton Candys!