end. [ one over two. ]

I Exist

 

               Nothing's impossible for Byun Baekhyun. He's the awesomest, the greatest, but, unfortunately, I was lying. Byun Baekhyun is nothing. Just a wimpy kid trying to blend in and be the same as everyone. But not everyone approves of this because he's not the same as everyone. He's one of a kind, wimpily handsome, weak but y, and looks great with eyeliner. But the problem is, somebody who he doesn't even see is bothering him.
 
               "Byun Baekhyun is such a pathetic nothing." "That dude is so ugly," "Why does he exist?" He hears the hurtful comments all around him. Everyday, every ing day, this happens to him. Nothing ever turns out good for Baekhyun. He's just a pathetic nothing. Baekhyun can't sing. Baekhyun is ugly. Baekhyun is nothing. He's used to it. Nobody ever protects him. He's a nerdy geek. He's such a dork. He's dumb.
 
               "Don't let them get to you," Baekhyun hears a faint whisper. Why now? Why not later? Why does he always do this?! Can't he see he can't talk to him right now? Is he ing blind? He knows that voice. The voice he had always hated. He had seriously out to kill this guy, but he can't. He can't. It's just a figment of his imagination. Heh.
 
               He knows that Chanyeol is innocent, Chanyeol never makes mistakes, but when does, it just turns out into a cute mess. Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun's crush. Out of all the girls in his school, he had picked a boy. No, he wasn't gay. He was biual. He had a liking to both genders equally, but a slight bit more to the male gender.
 
                Baekhyun is pretty, his hidden imagination whispers. Why must he do this. Baekhyun does not know, but whichever the reason was, he didn't care to know either. All he does notice is how his imagination's voice and Chanyeol's match slightly. How does Baekhyun know?  He knows everything about Chanyeol. He was the stalker of all stalker.
 
                Internet stalker, to be exact. He stalked Chanyeol's facebook, twitter, tumblr and even made a fansite of Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol was his second love next to GIRLS' GENERATION. GIRLS' GENERATION was his wives, his girls. He was a fanboy of Chanyeol and SNSD. 
 
                Maybe he was a bit too much in this fan thing. Maybe he was a sasaeng already. He doesn't know. 
 
                Baekhyun was the kind to be in a relationship for a long time. He wasn't clingy as he looks okay. He's actully warm and fluffy when he's close to soemone. Not like that smexy guy and at the same time ugly wimp at the campus. He was warm to his imagination and actually acts like a girlfriend to his imagination. His imagination was practically his everything. His friend. His brother (he's an only child). His boyfriend. Or anything of that sort.
 
                Baekhyun wasn't much of a believer in true love. He was just a fan, as he knows. Even though he swore when he saw Chanyeol, he said it was true love, he still can't believe in it. He's a skeptical eprson of thing that are called myths or fake. He doesn't want to believe in something not true, therefore, he doesn't bother believing in stuff like these.
 
                Baekhyun is a lonely person, lonely. He has no family except for his older cousin.

                THE CONTEST IS OVER, BUT I WILL STILL CONTINUE BC OF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

 

/whispers sorry it isn't complete appa/