YongWall is on Fire!

YongWall

"Aigoooooo, SeoJooHyuuuuun-aaaah~ How can you get a lot of fanboys from idol group?", Yonghwa get up from his bed after he closed Youtube who played a video of loyal Seohyun’s loyal fanboys.

  • Jinwoon 2AM

I knew him from long time ago when Seohyun and I still on WGM, he always success make me envious of the closeness from them. Seohyun is my girlfriend but she always make me a little bit worried because she always denied to speak in banmal with me with all of the reasons, but why with Jinwoon she always feel confortable speak in banmal?

  • Changmin TVXQ

This kind of hyung is the most have no sense of humor. He always make a joke with me about the relationships about him and Seo even if Seohyun is mine. He always make me uncomfortable with his statements on National TV about “Seohyun is my ideal type” or whatelse. It feels like he always have a chance to take away Seohyun from me.

  • Minho SHINEE

My lovely girl’s bestfriend is a boy? How can a boy and a girl is just in a friend relationships? I’m so curious what will they do if they came to same concert together. I see my girl always says that Minho is her bestfriend in SMent, but I still have to keep an eyes for him.

  • Kyuhyun SJ

It feels so awkward when I met him, it feels like we are in a different world. There is no chemistry, you know? Even if I’d try to comfort myself when I met him, all of his moment with Seohyun suddenly played on my mind. When Seo smile widely at him, or when he announce that they’re “an official and non official couple in SMent” what a lame joke he has.

  • N VIXX

I feel pity for “A baby face boy” who always declared how much loves he has for the president of my heart. On every variety show he always said that he is a loyal fan of Seohyun, his ideal type is Seohyun, and he just loving my Seohyun. Didn’t he remember when I bow 90o infront of him? That’s my alarm for him who always make me bothered when he try to get My Seohyun’s attention.
 

THERE IS NO ONE WHO CAN GET MY SEOJOOHYUN'S ATTENTION.