84 Days Till Perfection

Description

Ever wished you were just perfect? 

Wonder if you can be the person you dream of being?

Wanting to be the center of attention?


Well that's me, Kim Min Young. Every time I look at the mirror, horror fills my body. That thing staring back at me is me. I have crooked teeth. I’m fat. My face is hideous. And guess what, I have sweaty palms. The struggle right? Well school is finally out and I have made up my mind to turn my life around. I have eighty-four days until school starts again and until then, I will become the person who I always wanted to be. A better me. 

 

Kim Min Young (You)

-Sophomore to be, 16 years old 

A smart nerdy girl with the looks no higher than a carnival act. People see you as a shy smart girl that they can copy off of, but deep, deep, deep down inside you are a witty and sarcastic girl. 

 

Oh Sehun 

-Sophomore to be, 16 years old

This guy is the most absolute beautiful guy that lives on the planet of the earth. He can get any girl in a minute, just kidding. He can get a girl within a second. He’s a stuck up punk that is a total pain in the but girls keep on falling for him. 

 

Lee Sungyeol

-Sophomore to be, 16 years old

A funny, intelligent, and gummy kind of smile guy. He is the second best looking guy in your grade but he can’t get any girl to fall for him. His personality is off the boat and you can’t buy his personality at Wal Mart. 

Foreword

 


 Story of my life 

» Story Information!


Title » 84 Days Till Perfection
Author » lonerinacorner
Characters » OC, Sehun and Sungyeol
Genre » Comedy, Romance, Summer Love, Fluff
Rating » PG-15 (little cussing here and there) 
Start Date » May 31, 2013
end date » --
Disclaimer » As much as I want to own EXO and Infinite, they are not mine (inside my head they are :3:) However, I do own the story plot and my original characters. If you read something here and it's the same as something else, I promise to God, Buddah, Allah, or any other great beings out there that I DID NOT copy. It's purely a coincident. I know you read that a lot but I don't really read that much on AFF... I read books :) (Internet hurts my eyes rather that pages) If you want to take a part of this story out that just message me, post on my wall, comment in the comment box or anything else you do. I won't be a about it (:

 Author's comments to you 


about me » Hello there! This is my first story on AFF... BUT I am not a noob here. This is just a profile where I write fan fics and nothing more. So yeah... I have no life :) I stay at home reading and surfing the web. Yep story of my life in just a sentence... Anywhosers, if you want to say something about this story then go right ahead. There is a box that says comment box down there and just type in what you want me to read. It can be tips, your feelings, or constructive critque but please keep it moderate. This author has feelings you know. If you really like this story then just subscribe, up vote, comment, or whatever else you do :D Oh I kind of side track from the about me section huh... Well I am a girl living on this world since 1998. Yep 15 years old and not getting any younger. I live in Houston, Texas and it's perfect over here. Except the weather. Houston has two seasons, winter and summer, and sometimes it can alternate in a week or so. Kinds of side track again but I'll tell you a fact about me... I can breathe in AIR! What? Crazy huh? Yep this girl can breathe in air.