☩ Chapter One ☩

The Fade

 

There was a chill in the wind in South Korea.
A chill that followed the vampire Baekho.
His black clothing, deep set eyes walked confidently down the passing streets of Korea. His dominant nature oozed off of his manly chest.
The streets were quiet in the early hours of the morning as he glided to the secret underground vampire bar.

- - -

Baekho walked heavily to the black, shiny bar and asked for a shot of whiskey to which he drank straight.
There were a lot of people there tonight, his gaze shot across the room to see dark haired vampire woman glaring lustfully at him, he laughed with such naughtiness before turning around to look through his phone.

He glanced at the pictures he'd taken on his phone from when he went around the world, travelling was always a hobby to him, he liked to view the world in different ways, the different sounds and sights intoxicated his senses.

He could hear the wolf like whistles the woman were making 10 feet behind him as he sighed deeply.

He seemed to be able to get any girl he wanted yet chose not to, many of his vampire clan quietly questioned why, it's like his nature didn't include girls or that obsessive, powerful drive that many vampires naturally have.
They admired him for his self control, his powerful yet intimidating aura and his charms.

---

Baekho grew bored of the attention he was getting at the bar and got up and left, his face now inhaling the fresh air when he could smell a human.

The smell was strong, vampires could sniff humans from miles away.


He followed the scent quietly and carefully, the smell was intoxicating and different to any human he'd ever smelled.
He followed the trail until a few feet away, he could see a small blonde guy, walking hesitantly to a hotel. His smell was sensational, his blonde hair blew In the wind to Baekho's satisfaction.
He wanted him, his body and his soul, although the restrictions set upon vampires were strictly pushed.

Baekho remembered the time when one of the Chantry told him the rules of this world, the restrictions of human love/pro-creating and the penalty set for anyone who broke the oath.
The flashback disappeared and with a grunt, Baekho slowly followed the blonde in.
Baekho never cared for the rules, his first human intimacy happened 4 years ago after the chantry sent his best friend into Hells Way.

He saw the blonde check into the hotel, he planned to stay in the room next to him. Vampires had amazing hearing too.
This was like a game to Baekho although the blonde seemed different to him, he couldn't put his finger on it yet but he planned to find out.

Baekho swiftly checked in and stayed in the room next to the Blonde like he planned, the lustful game was just beginning.

---

The night was cold as Ren could tell, he closed the hotel windows that seemingly opened on it's own, his skin felt the cold chills from the pitch black fog.

Ren rested on the sturdy double bed, his hands clenched the duvet in desperation to get warm.
His blonde soft hair fell perfectly onto his framed face, his eyes were lit with elegance and also turmoil.
Ren was a motherless child, he only had his dad until he remarried the vile stepmother he refused to call mother.
He was lost in his own lonely world where monsters dwell and revenge heightened, his mind was the colour of black and as cloudy as fog.
Ren held onto his mothers necklace she gave him right before she died, he always wore the silver chain with ancient symbols on it.
He always held it tightly in his moments of sadness before falling asleep.

---

A knock on the door startled Ren, his eyes were starring at the door anxiously.
The door knocked again as Ren slowly walked up to the door.
Within three seconds Ren quietly opened the door, the sound of the door creaking shook Ren inside, his fear heightened up as he walked three steps outside of his hotel room.

 

---

I hope you like the first chapter!