Meet him

Only me and This Handsome Peter Pan [exo-m ver]

=+Click Me=+ ~play~

''Oppa wae?'' you asked.

''Maybe because I can't stand being with you anymore. You’re boring to play with. Tiresome. That's all. You have nothing special'' He smirked and moved.

''But oppa'' you hold his hand.

''What?'' his head turn a bit. ''Still not enough? You are . Satisfied?''

''You want to break up with me so badly?'' you said with your eyes filled with tears. ''Can't you make it a bit nice?'' you look at him with tears falling from your eyes, but he didn't look at you. ''I understand.'' you let go of his hand.

''Thank you for leaving me with those memories of yours''. Your knees slowly loosen and your body began to tremble.

You can't stand anymore and fall. He leaves you without even turning back. He makes you cry again. He leaves you alone at the park, in that night.

''Why can't love be forever?'' you mumbled alone and wiped your tears. You tried to gain energy back to stand up.

You were about to fall but a man catches you ''Are you okay?'', he looked worried.

You nod, ''Thank you''. After you clean up the dirt on your dress with his help you finally lift up your head and look at him.

Your body froze, ''You!'' you pointed at him, Lu Han?''

''Yup. I am, why?'' he asked back.

''How can a person like you walk here?''

''Why? Can't I walk here??'' he teased you. ''I came here after my dinner.''

''Do you usually come here?''

''No. I come here sometimes when I have a free time. I thought you were sad'' he looked at you.

''Did you saw earlier?''

He nodded slowly with a guilty face. ''Let sit there'' he pointed at the bench.

You and him walked to the bench and sat. ''Love can be forever'' he murmured.

You raised your eyebrows, ''What?''

''Didn't you ask earlier? And now I’m replying to your question. Because as long as it is your destiny, it will last forever. You haven’t find yours yet.''

''How do you know love can last?''

''Because I think I feel it, now.''

You looked at him and he smiled.

Oh god, he had such a killer smile. Just like what people said about him.

''Are you feeling better now?'' he asked.

''Yes. Thank you'' you smiled.

''Here take this'' he gave you a lollipop that he took out from his right pocket.

''Oh, thank you'' you smiled again.

''People said sweet things are good for health and you should eat it when you are feeling down.''

''Where did you find the jerk like him? Find someone better than him next time, or you will cry again. You aren’t . You are just too nice. You just didn’t suit with bad guys like him.''

 

 

 

''Where did that kid go?? He is such a trouble maker'' Tao looked around and sigh.

''Yah! Can you try to contact him! I want to go back to the dorm, I need to sleep!!'' Xiu min shouted.

''Wait a minute. Hey, He is your hyung but why did you called him a kid?'' Xiu min made a sharp gaze at Tao, and he smiled innocently.

''He acts like a kid?'' Tao said and smiled showing his teeth.

Tao made a call and finally Lu Han pick it up, ''Hyung, where are you? We are already in the van waiting for you to come.''

''Oh really? Okay, okay. I'll come, wait for me'' he hang up the phone.

''Who was that?'' you asked him.

''Tao'', he replied. ''I'm sorry, I need to go now'' he stood up and slightly bowed.

He looked around and quickly gave you a short peck at your cheek. You blushed and clenched tightly your hand.

''Hope that made your day'' he said and waved before leaving.

“Just your shocking presence made my day.” You said.”How couldn’t it! Oh you crazy little bunny”

You sat still on the bench and waved at him as he turned back to look at you for a moment.

 

 

''Sorry, I’m late'' Lu Han entered the van.

''Where did you go?'' Se hun looked at him sharply and other members looked at him too.

''I went to the park for some fresh air'' he said and sat on the empty seat.

Se hun intentionally put his leg on that seat and Lu Han looked at him.

''Only that? Are you sure? You didn't make any problem this time?'' Sehun doubly ask him again.

''Yah!, Believe me.''

 *I know she won't make anything that can cause problem to me. Because I still remember that she's the one who always comes to our fan sign event and concert and didn't even miss one of it. Always gives a candy as a present. Finally I met her. I can't forget her smile. It would be nice if I can give her this.* He quietly took out the bracelet that he has keep since he was young.

 

 

Is it dream or is this reality? I just met one of the Exo member and plus, he is my bias. You pinched your cheek, "Aww!!'', you brushed your cheek. Wait! Didn’t he said, he feel it now? I am his destiny?

Then, you started to imagined and smiled like a stupid.

 

-The End-