` o1

〔 the doll house〕new twitter rp!

» house rules


 home page          house rules           masterlist           wishlist          couple list/hiatus list         the doll shop 

 

whether you're a master or doll, follow these rules.

rule no. 1 → subscribing.
subscribe to this thread before apply. If not, your application will not be accepted. This is to ensure all members get their updates of the upcoming activity checks or events.
 
rule no. 2 → joining.
read below for more information.
 
rule no. 3 → /yuri
only limited and yuri will be allowed. If it goes overboard, the ban on and yuri will be implemented.
 
rule no. 4 → accounts
only 1 account per head, unless you have two heads, the admins shouldn't be catching you for owning more than 1 account.
 
rule no. 5 → behaviour
this is an au roleplay so don't you dare go around introducing yourself as a kpop idol because you're not.
 
rule no. 6 → timeline
no public is allowed, the dm is there for a reason. Only English and basic Korean is allowed. If the admins catch you speaking some other language, you will be warned. If this happens way too many time, you'll be removed from the rp.
 
rule no. 7 → ooc
please guys, this is a roleplay, not your ooc chitchat place. please reduce the amount of ooc talks, if really needed, use brackets.
 
rule no. 8 → making accounts
you're given 24 hours to make your account. if you take any longer than that, your reservation will be void. need to extend your reservation? inform the admin.
 
rule no. 9 → being active 
you will be kicked out after three days. the admins are watching you.
 
rule no. 10 → changing character 
you're only allowed to change your character once.
 
rule no. 11 → comments 
you are not allowed to delete your comment in the comment box. 
 
 

 

 

 

 
masters
 Masters get the option of rent a doll or not. If they do not wish to rent a doll they are very much free to roam around and do as they wish.
• They are free to participate if they wish to.
 
we have rules for you, masters.
 If you in anyway own a doll, you are not allowed to kill, destroy or godmod that doll. If in anyway the admins found out that you are doing so, you have to pay the price of leaving this roleplay permanently.
• Please, your dolls are not slaves nor they are toys to play around with. Do not cause drama that might make your dolls explode. Yes, they explode.
 Masters can fall in love with other masters or with dolls.
• Hey, if you want to be master, the password i'm requiring you to add on your application form is your favourite female artist.
 Only one doll per master.
 State in your bio on who your doll is if you have one.
 No, you cannot order your doll to fall in love with you or make him/her say yes when the trial period is over.
 No, you cannot order your doll to fall in love with you.
 No, you cannot steal another person's doll nor are you allowed to steal someone from the shop.
 
 
 
 
dol ls
• they haunt the people to get their soul back, will you be the one?.
• dolls don't have the right to get a doll.
 
doll101.
 
 If you still are not claimed or taken by a master, you are free to roam around and communicate with humans & master.
• While you are still free and owner-less, you are to keep your doll identity a secret, do not tell anyone that you are a doll. You are to tell only to your lover/the person you're dating and your future owner.
 Dolls can fall in love with their owners, other humans or other dolls. But if you fall in love with another kind except for your owner, you have to ask permission from your owner. If your owner disagrees, well, goodluck.
• Hey if you wish to be a dolls and serve a master, the password i'm looking for is your favourite male artist.
 You are to serve only one master.
• State in your bio who your master is if you have one.
 Follow your master's orders obediently.
 

 


 

how to apply.

step o1 - comment in the comment box with the name of the idol you're applying for and the password.

step o2 - wait for an admin to approve your application.

step o3 - create your twitter account in 24 hours with the u/n format, @(name)_dh.

step o4 - follow the only  base and admins, human and doll.

step 05 - mention the base and wait for the approval. 

step 06 - enjoy.

 

follow this format on your bio.

( @dollhouse_rp | owned or owned by ( name ) | whatever you want here. )