Chapter 35.

Deadly Love [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

"What did she say? Don't leave me hanging here." She said.

"She said that I must try to be her boyfriend, no matter what. And if I don't and reject her, she would hurt you, regardless of you being Jessica's close friend." I said while looking down.

By the looks on her face, I know that she couldn't believe Krystal would do that, she seem so nice and would never do something to hurt people.

"I know I should've still tried to reject her and make it clear that I would never like her but I am really scared that she would do something to you. I don't know if she would cause she never seem to be the type of girl to hurt people. But the look in her eyes were so serious so I had no choice but to agree, I am really sorry. I hope-" And before I could finish, her lips crashed into mine, she kissed me, placing her hands on my neck while my arms were on her waist.

She broke it off and looked into my eyes.

"Its okay, I trust you. But you could still ask Jessica and see if Krystal really meant what she said. What if she was just pretending? I know that you did it for my own good. I forgive you." She said with a sweet smile.

"Thanks for the understanding, lets ask Jessica tomorrow about Kyrstal then. Its late, we should get some sleep." I said.

We went into bed and slept with my arms hugging her waist. 

Jessica's POV

I couldn't believe what Luhan was telling me.

How could Krystal do something like that?

"I knew her for so long and I never seen her hurt someone before. All I can think is that she is just tricking you. Cause even if its the worst, she never ever hurt someone. I don't know.. I think she's changed cause of something that happened recently.." I said, and sighed.

"What happened, care to tell us?" Seohyun said.

"Two months ago, Krystal walked in on her boyfriend while he was kissing another girl. Her boyfriend didn't even want to explain and told her to get out. She got depressed and upset for two weeks. It was the worse that I have ever seen her. After that, she became insecure and get angered easily." I said.

"She was broken, I know how that feels. I think I know how to solve this." Seohyun said and smiled.

Seohyun's POV

I knew exactly the way to solve this mess.

But first, I had to focus on my practice.

Today, was the last day of practice and we needed to film the music video later in the day.

It was 5pm and we were in the studio.

Everyone were making sure thir makeup, hair and costumes were in pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter