Are You Drunk?

You're A Cute Drunk
   "Yah, Lee Sungyeol!" Myungsoo literally yelled through the phone, causing me to flinch and pull the phone away from my ear.
   "I can hear you just fine, you don't need to yell." I muttered.
   "Lee Sungyeol!" Myungsoo repeated, and I frowned.
   "Are you drunk?"
   "That is--that's not what's important." Myungsoo replied, and my suspissions were confirmed by the obvious slur to his words.
   "Why were you drinking? Don't you have to film tomorrow?" 
   "No they rescheduled shooting for next week so I'm back in Seoul."
   "You're back in Seoul? Already? Where?" 
   "Mhhmm, I just got back a little while ago. I'm in a taxi on my way to the dorm."
   "So where did you drink?"
   "On the plane."
   It, wasn't like Myungsoo to drink, there must be something that the visual isn't telling me.
   "When will you be here?" I sighed.
   "Hmm, right now?" Myungsoo giggled, and l frowned. 
   "What do you mean right--" His words were interrupted by a loud banging coming from outside the front door. I ran out of my room to see Myungsoo stumble through the door and trip over the pile of shoes that was there.
   I couldn't help but laugh as he layed there, face buried into Woohyun's shoes.
  "Sungyeol." He said. His words were muffled by the shoe that was practically in his mouth.
   "Yes?"
   "Where did you go?" He slurred, finally lifting his face and looking around the room. Chuckling, I went over to him and helped him off of the ground, throwing his arm over my shoulder to help him stand.
   "How did you even manage to get here being this drunk?" I muttered, shaking my head.
   "Yeollie!" He whispered, his hot breath close to my ear. "My Sungyeollie!"
   "What?"
   He kept giggling as he buried is face into my neck. "I missed you."
   I smiled as I helped him over to the couch and sat down beside him.
   "I missed you too."
   "No, Sungyeol, I really, really missed you. Every day I was wondering where you were, what you were doing, how you were eating. I was so worried about you Yeollie!" He said, his words only slightly recognizable. 
   "You don't need to  be worried about me Myungsoo-yah."
   "I know, I just ike you so much I can't help but worry." I smiled, and he started giggling again. "Lee Sungyeol, did you know I liked you. I just confessed! See, Kim Myungsoo likes Lee Sungyeol."
   "Myungsoo we've been dating over a year, I would hope that you like me" I chuckled, but he probably didn't hear my words because when I looked over at him he had fallen asleep with his head on my shoulder. 
   I smiled, and planted a soft kiss on his lips.
   "I like you too Myungsoo."