..

UpsideDown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

       Yg family stayed at Tabi's beach house for a couple of days. YG sajangnim just gave us a week for a vacation. 

 

          

          It was just 7 in the morning and the sun's heat is not yet that hot so I decided to stroll around the beach.

 

       Suddenly, I remembered Kim Jaejoong. Sadly it was just a short interaction. After hearing him ask me if I have any problem I suddenly felt my eyes wetting. I can't just cry in front of a stranger so that is why i hurriedly asked him to go back and left.

 

 Though it was just short, I really felt comfortable and happy with his presence. I wished to have spent more time with him. I just felt relaxed with him. Ugggh. He's really handsome and gorgeous any woman would melt just by being close to him. I smiled at the thought, well unfortunately my heart didn't melt but I felt butterflies in my stomach just with the touch of his hand. Maybe because my heart is still occupied by someone that is why I didn't get attracted to him that instant.

 

 

The ringing from my phone stopped me from walking. 

 

           "Oh Hye Sun ah. What's up?"

           "Nothing. I just missed you. kekeke.  would you like to hang out later when you get back here in seoul?"

           "You should just have come here with us." though I'm in pain because the man I love is inlove with her, I can't blame her for that and I still love her the most.

 

         "I should have been there if only Donghae didn't asked me to stay and talk to him"

         pain crushed into my heart again.  "I see"

 

 

         "Just give me a call if ever you are here in Seoul again arra. Donghae and I really want to hang out with you already. Bye"

 

 

 

              This can't just go on. I really need to get over donghae. If ever he ends up with Hye Sun I want to be there to wish them well. So starting from now, I'll really try my best to forget him. Ajja! Fighting Dara!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YG building.

I saw Hye Sun and surprisingly Donghae at the lounge of our company building. Hye Syun noticed me and waved at me.

 

 

         "Darong.. how are you? she hugged me. "Come with us to my apartment"

        "Mianhe Hye Sun-ah. I still have some things to do. Maybe next time. I'm really sorry." wanting to avoid them for the meantime.  

             Hye Sun then turned to Hae with a pout on her face.

                           

                  "Annyeong Donghae" i just smiled fairly. He just answered me with a....  sad smile??

               

               "Maybe I should go too. We can watch a movie when Dara is available already." Donghae said and looked at me then smiled.

 

                     "Bye Hye Sun noona! Bye Dara!" we just waved at him

 

Why is he going already he could just have stayed with Hye Sun. Aisssh that kid. when will he confess to Hye Sun. He should work himself more and have the courage to confront her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter