Love Conquers All

Follow Your heart

You and your boyfriend Jonghyun had been dating for close to two years now, and it was a long distance relationship. In the beginning, you were a bit worried, because you thought it wouldn't work out. You had started talking to him, and you found yourself falling for him really hard. You couldn't help yourself, he was just so perfect. You felt that he was actually the one for you, and you did everything you could to not sabotage what the two of you shared. There were times when you felt this urge to just hug him tight and tell him how much you loved him, but sadly, you couldn't because of the demon called 'distance'. You managed to convince your parents to let you go to South Korea for your holidays. Surprisingly, they agreed and you were overjoyed. You practised how to eat with chopsticks day and night. You didn't inform him that you were coming, because you wanted to surprise him. You happily packed your bags, and you started practising your korean. Finally, the day that you were leaving to Korea arrived, and your parents took you to the airport. They kept hugging you and telling you to stay safe, and to call everyday. You boarded the aeroplane and listened to your favourite songs, while day dreaming about how you would surprise him. The plane landed, and you stood in line to get your passport stamped. The person at the desk asked you something in korean, which you couldn't understand, and unfortunately he didn't speak english. Without thinking, you called Jonghyun and asked him to speak to that person. You could hear the joy in his voice as he said, 'you're here? Are you really in Korea? Why didn't you tell me sooner?'. You replied that you wanted to surprise him. He asked you to give the phone to the man at the desk, and they both spoke. The man gave the phone back to you, and Jonghyun asked you to wait at the airport for him. you waited in line for your baggage, when you suddenly spotted him. You kept telling yourself to be mature, but when he came closer to you, you couldn't control the squeal that escaped your lips. You ran up to him and threw your arms around his neck. He laughed and hugged you tight saying, 'Jagiya, I'm so happy that you're here with me. ' You couldn't stop the blush that creeped up to your cheeks. Jonghyun noticed your blush, and lightly caressed your cheek. You smiled shyly, then you saw your bags. You let out a little squeak and ran and tried to grab them. As you were trying to pull them, strong hands grabbed them and carried them out. Jonghyun laughed and told you that you are too fragile to carry such heavy bags. He carried your bags in one hand, and wrapped his other hand around your waist; he led you to his car and took you home. You were very tired and you fell asleep in the car, with your head on his shoulder. He smiled, kissed your forehead and thought once more about how lucky he was to have you. You reached his house, and he woke you up by softly kissing your lips. You didn't wake up at all, so he just smiled and took your bags inside. He came back to the car, lifted you into his arms and carried you into his room, where he gently placed you on the bed. You cuddled him and slept soundly with your head on his chest. The next day, you opened your eyes to find him staring at you. He told you to get ready quickly, and that he was going to take you somewhere. You got dressed quickly and ran to where he was waiting. He remembered that you had always wanted to go to Paldang Dam, but he told you that you were going to make a little stop on the way there. You stopped in front of a huge building, and he held your hand and led you inside where you met Onew, Minho, Key and Taemin. He kept telling them that his girlfriend had finally come to meet him. Onew told you that you were all he would talk about, and he (Onew) was really happy to finally meet you. Taemin told you that you've made his hyung really happy, and he had never seen him this happy. Jonghyun then took you to Paldang Dam; it was just so beautiful, and you took a lot of pictures together. You had to go back to your country the next day, and you couldn't stop the tears when he held your wrist and whispered, 'Kajima......jebal'. You held him in your arms and sobbed, saying 'I don't want to go. I want to be here with you.' He your hair, and kissed your tears away and said 'Yeobo, we'll always be together. Remember that I love you, and I always will.' He took you to the airport the next morning, and kissed you passionately; telling you that he will wait for you. He told you to stay strong, for both of you. You boarded the aeroplane back to your country, and you cried all the way. You reached home, and sent Jonghyun a huge message telling him how thankful you were to finally meet him, and how much you love him. You lay down on your bed, thinking about your time with Jonghyun, and fell asleep with a smile on your face. 

************************************************