All Those Things

Those Every Precious and Painful Million Moments~!

Author's POV

At first I thought that I was alone in this such cruel world but... I was wrong, I'm not alone I have someone here to save me from all those sadness, madness and tears that I cried for all those days. I even wondered why I was such a girl like this. I cut so much even though it does hurt cutting but the pain that I'm holding in my heart was even more! I sometimes wish that I'm not here, I wish I was not born to the world but whatever we do we have to appreciate it right?It's such a sin to do things like this. I promised but I broke those promises. I'm not one of those kids that were fully appreciated by Parents, Teachers, Friends and some others. I loved people but it seems like they don't really love me. They hurted my feelings but why, why amm the one who's afraid of hurting there's?

Ai's POV

The first day of school feels like something great, going back to school but somehow everything changes when it just gets to old, to fast to control time. I was greatful to be in the same class with my friends, bestfriends, favourtie teachers being my class/form teachers and all that but some people just doesnt feel right to be there. That time I was in loved with this boy named Naufal~ I loved him with all my heart.. I have loved him since last year it has been A year in a half though but I dont think he loves me back because you know I'm tall He's short I'm ugly He's pretty, no kiddie he looks like a girl. Ever since 2013 came I became more sensitive, more fragile. I dont know what happen to me. My family, mommy and daddy tends to care less, Miza sis started to be different she kept on not wanting to go to school it's very weird, adeko sis just woudnt change but its great that she wants to change... my little siblings uh huh still the same though.

But that side is different what I'm talking about now is SCHOOL!!! In January we somehow celebrated cher Rena's birthday and have fun at school... In Febuary we celebrated our other tcr's birthday and have fun, but everything changes ever since 11st March 2013, everything was weird everything changes. It was that time when I started to tease Addie, in those parts of days I never had feelings for that stupid Naufal who just had to hurt my feelings. I teased Addie there and here until my friends said that I loved him but I actually didnt. Its weird, I was just trying to pinch his cheeks though its VERY WEIRD!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! so I started taking quizes from the internet and the results say that I do love him and I ws like OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! O>O Afterwards when school holidays ended we were back to school and when I see Addie not smiling and always frowning I feel SOO worried, I dont like that side of him I tried to understand but we were just to awkward to each other~ There was soo much pain I just got to keep it inside my heart.. I somehow cut myself and it hurt though but my heart hurts more, I started having these weird feelings for him, I started missing him so much every second sometimes I would say I LOVE HIM but not noticing myself. My sisters and friends kept on saying that I do love him but still as usual I dont believe. I taked another quiz and as expected results said 'Yes, I do love him'

I started to believe my friends and all.. and when April came somehow Addie gave me a letter saying 'I'm sorry because I can't smile' it's was soo sweet that I cried so much. We continued passing these notes all day but one day he told me to stop for awhile well maybe because he was tired or stuff. In That one day I called him to go to the garrage to talk to him about stuff. I was shaking soo hard, sweating, nervous and all talking to him feels like I'm going to explode I feel like I'm gonna die.. Addie's cousin Danial was behind Addie doing heart shapes and all I was COMPLETELY ANNOYED!!!!!! WTH is he doing!! We confessed on that day Thurday, 18th April 2013 and thats when our anniversery starts.. I was happy to have him but I wasnt Happy to have all these pains ya' know. Lemme tell you about those Painful and Precious moments, Neh?!~

-Ai-Da