Rain

Please don't stop the Rain

 

 

Jongdae could remember, since his youngest childhood he always liked the Rain. He liked the feeling when the cold water touched his hot skin after an long summer day when finally a summer storm came. He felt relieved when it rain, he always found peace in it.

When everyone was hurrying up to find  a dry place, Jongdae would just keep sitting and watching the rain falling in it's perfection.

Jongdae didn't exactly knew why he started liking the rain, but he knew it had something to do with this boy who always appeared out of nowhere when it rained. Jongdae didn't knew they boy's name, they had never talked to each other, but everytime he came, Jongdae had this feeling he was save with him.

One day, Jongdae went to an wide meadow and sat down on the short grass to wait for the rain, which would come soon. He smiled as it began because Jongdae knew he would come soon, to keep him company in one of the many lonely moments Jongdae had when it rained.

Only a few moments later, the boy came and sat down right before Jongdae. They stared at each other for a while, just enjoying each others company and the rain, till Jongdae said:

"Who are you?"

The boy smiled his beautiful smile like usual and a slight voice in Jongdae's head answered: "I'm someone you don't want to miss anymore."

Jongdae stared at him. How right he was. One of the many reasons why Jongdae liked the rain was this boy. He remembered lightly at some rainy days in his childhood when he used to be alone because his parents were away, this boy came and kept him company. He changed his looks, exactly like Jongdae did, Jongdae would say the both of them grew up with each other.

Jongdae looked down and whispered:" Please, let this rain never stop again."

The men shook his head and the voice inside Jongdae's head said:" I'm sorry."

After that, there was silence between them, they were just enjoying the company of each other.

Jongdae could imagine how lonely the boy was,very lonely, exactly like himself.

Suddenly, the rain stopped and the boy stood slowly up to look at Jongdae with sad eyes. Then he turned around and walked away, began to fade away slowly till there wasn't left anything of his figure anymore.

"See you next time." Jongdae whispered and looked yearningly after him.

Jongdae knew what he just saw.

Jongdae knew, he saw an angel.