Wolf

Awooo
Zitao sat tiredly on the forest floor with his back against a tree. 
He wasn't too pleased to be here, being that is was nearly 1am, and Kris had insisted he be here at exactly this time, 
After hardly talking to him for months. 
But they where close friends, at least he thought they where, so he went. 
 
However the man in question was nowhere to be seen. 
Letting out a sigh, Tao promised himself he'd only wait ten more minuets and then he would go home and sleep. 
He brushed some dead leaves off his loose-fitting pajama pants before leaning his head back to meet the trunk. 
Staring at the full moon in the sky, he felt a small twisting in his stomach. 
Not knowing what it was, he wrote it off as nervousness of being alone in the woods at night. 
Though, deep down, he knew it wasn't true, because he felt strangely at home right here, even if he was covered in foliage
and probably bugs. 
 
His eyes wondered from the bright orb as his eyes went up to the branches of the tree above him. 
Brow coming together in confusion, Tao tilted his head to the side. 
There was something..Glinting?
It wasn't a animal, there was only one shine, and it was..White?
Tao's frame stiffened as he realized it had to have been man-made. 
 
Tao readied his body to run, as a branch cracked above him. 
His mouth dry, he swallowed. 
Slowly, he brought his hands from the ground, but before he could flee,
 
THUD
 
Tao blinked at the crouching form in front of him. 
"I was wondering how long it would take for you to spot me," Kris said with a smirk. 
He stood up, rotating his shoulder blades making them pop "Jeez, I was up there for a whole hour." He continued. 
 
Now seeing that the glinting was coming from the dog tags around Kris's neck, Tao felt like an idiot. 
"God you are such a creep." Tao retorted, avoiding the subject of his own stupidity as he stood. 
 
"Excuse me for trying to see if you had any skill in your human body yet." Kris scoffed. 
 
"You are absolutely not exu- Wait, what?" 
 
"Oh right, I forgot no one has told you yet."
 
Tao couldn't think of anything else to do than repeat himself "...What?"
 
"Didn't you wonder why I called you here tonight?" 
 
"Well, I assumed you where going to confess your love to me and then take me under the moonlight." Tao said, voice heavy with sarcasm. 
 
"Close," Kris chuckled "But, not quite."
 
"Then do tell of the event plans for tonight."
 
Kris sprung forward, pinning Tao to the tree.
Before Tao could react, Kris had his forearm over the youngers throat, pressing down with immense force. 
Taos eyes grew wide with fear as his breathing was cut off. 
He gripped his friends, well, friend might not be the best word for him at this moment, arm and wiggled his body frantically. 
 
Rolling his eyes, Kris pressed harder to the red-haired boys neck. 
"Don't get scared, idiot. Get angry."
Tao looked at Kris with confusion, his eyes searching the others face for some sign this was a joke, a cruel one at that. 
But nothing, the olders face with empty of any emotion, maybe just a hint of annoyance. 
 
"Why..?" Tao questioned weakly. Did kris bring him out here to kill him? 
Sitting in the tree and watching him? Talk of powers? Maybe his long time friend had lost his mind. 
Taos vision was blurring as Kris took his free hand and punched tao in the stomach extremely hard. 
Blood sputtered from the youngers mouth and onto Kris's face. 
"Ugh..Gross.." He grumbled "You pissed yet?"
Before being able to respond, Tao's mouth was being assaulted by Kris's fingers, lifting his upper lip and inspecting his teeth.
"Damn it." he said, releasing the youngers mouth and moving his arm away. 
 
Tao fell to his knees, clutching his stomach and coughing violently. 
"What the is wrong with you?" he said between coughs.
Without saying anything, Kris leaned down and put a hand on Taos shoulder. 
A sigh of regret, Tao thought.
Ohh, but was he wrong. 
Kris latched his teeth onto Taos jaw, biting down with an inhuman force. 
Blood poured down Taos neck and bubbled from Kris's mouth as bone snapped. 
 
Tao let out a sickening scream, bringing his hands to the olders chest and shoving as hard as he could. 
To his surprise, making Kris fly back about 60 feet and slamming him into a large rock
With wide eyes Tao looked at his hands for a split second, before remembering his friend.
Tao looked up again and his eyes grew wider, seeing Kris only inches from his face. 
Glowing red eyes stared back at his. 
"Wh..at..?" Tao'd mind cluttered with confusion, but before he could get answers. 
 
His spine snapped in several places, creating an unnatural upward arch. 
Mouth opened into a silent scream as the pain was too much for anything real to come out. 
Taos fingers Dug into the dirt as his nails grew into dark and long claws. 
His brain filling with heightened senses, suddenly able to smell Kris's sweat, his own blood, his mothers perfume from miles away.
And hear eleven heart beats close by.
Taos top and bottom teeth grew longer and sharper as his bones broke and healed into new shapes. 
 
Kris watched with a smirk, moving his hand to motion for someone to come out of the trees behind him, or, should I say, Someones. 
Ten more boys, all that he knew very well, creeped out from behind the trees, all graced with the same red eyes as Kris. 
Tao burried his face into the ground, the soil muffling his screams as his new frame grew to the point his black tank top and pajama pants tore from his body. 
Tears, drool and blood formed a puddle under his face onto the ground. 
"Awooo" Kris said in a sarcastic tone, causing the group of boys behind him to chuckle. 
Tao, looked up with pained red eyes.
 
In front of him where eleven wolves. six white, five Black.