19

I switched luggages with an idol?

      So I'm at exactly 100 subscribers. WOOHOO! Anyways, since I'm in a good mood, here's an update!

 

th?id=H.4597312608862326&pid=1.7

Sohee and I came back from our little 'adventure' holding hands. It wasn't the perfect confession I had in mind, but it was offical- we are a couple. *throws confetti* We went back to EXO's hotel to announce our relationship, and let me tell you; Kris was not pleased.

"What the hell, Luhan?" He hissed. His face was red from all the anger bottled up inside of him. "Didn't I talk to you about this before? If you two get caught, EXO's going to suffer. Did you not forget how many years you trained? Did you not forget how hard each and every one of us worked?" He pointed a finger at me. "Don't you screw this up for everyone." Sohee stood there, tears in her eyes. Her face was ridden of guilt.  

"I should g-o" she stammered as she looked at me with apologetic eyes. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." When she left, everyone was quiet, each of us contemplating on what to do or say next.

"So, Sohee huh?" Xiumin laughed trying to ease the awkward situation. I whispered a weak 'yeah' before playing with my fingers. I finally got the courage and looked at Kris.

"Kris.. I know everyone worked hard and this is a great risk I'm taking for us, but I really like her." *no I love her* He scoffed before looking back at me with an unreadable expression. 

"I'm sorry" he sighed and got up from the bed. He walked over and grabbed a water bottle, quickly chugging it down. He closed the lid and set the water back on the table as he looked at me again. "Is everyone okay with this?" He asked looking at each of us. Lay nodded and Tao followed hugging his pillow tightly to his chest. 

"I don't care." Xiumin replied. 

"I like Sohee. She's a good person." Chen replied. I had to contain myself from bursting out in happiness since all the members were alright with it. 

"Good. You" He said pointing to me again. "don't tell manager hyung about this or else you're dead. No, or else we're all dead." I nodded happily before jumping up and hugged Kris tightly. He kicked my shin before clearing his throat and flipped his hair to the side.

"Don't go gay on me." He replied and sauntered out of the hotel room. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my coat.

"Where are you going?" Xiumin asked me.

"To Sohee's hotel. And no, Lay. We're not going to do anything inappropriate." I added before Lay could have said anything erted. His shoulders slumped.

"You're no fun, Luhan." 

--

I banged on the door violently waiting outside of her hotel room. She opened the door, shocked as I quickly pulled her in to a tight hug. 

"Everythings alright. Kris and all the exo members are okay with it." I whispered planting a quick kiss on her cheek. She blushed a little before pulling me in and closed the door.

"Gosh, you scared me." She said. I had just noticed that her hair was quite damp and she was in her pj's. Dirty things flooded my mind before I shook my head and looked away. Her shorts were way to short. "Come sit, I'm watching Running Man." She said as she patted her bed. I walked over and sat down beside her and slung an arm over her shoulder.  The fact that she was wearing minimum clothing and us together on a bed made me feel uncomfortable. I got up and grabbed my coat and kissed her cheek one last time.

"Sorry I-gotta go." I stuttered as I quickly ran back to my room. *phew that was close* I hope Sohee doesn't think I'm weird.

--

I stood in front Sohee's hotel door contemplating whether or not to leave or knock. Before I could even have the guts to raise my hand up, the door swung open and she was standing right in front of me with an amused face. I flushed and mustered up the courage to ask her if she wanted to go on a date with me today.

"I'd love to" was her response followed by her signature breathtaking smile. I felt goosebumps go down my spine and I reluctantly held out my hand for her not sure if I could handle all the emotions that were being bottled up inside me. I quickly covered my face with a hat as we headed out the hotel we were currently staying in. I took her sightseeing, and even though we both had been to china multiple times, it was still a great feeling to explore our native country together. We stopped by street vendors to buy food and fed each other like what normal couples did. We had dinner in a tall building that overlooked the sights of Bejing. Our date finally came to an end as we took a cab back. it was cold, so I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck to keep her warm. I kissed her forehead lovingly and rubbed circles on her small hand. We both looked up simultaneously before we had a tongue battle. Sohee initiated the kiss , but that didn't mean she would get dominance. I pecked her lips before tightening my grip on her waist and flipped her underneath me in the car. I grabbed her face and kissed gently at first, placing my lips on hers and chewing her bottom lip before attacking them violently. The car came to a stop as we quickly got up and fixed our appearance. Sohee's messed up hair and red lips made me kiss her a second time but she pulled away quickly to tease me. I paid for the taxi fare and we headed back to our hotels. It was 12 AM already and we had a busy schedule ahead. I walked her back to her hotel before she quickly captured my lips with hers and we had another steamy makeout session as if it was going to be our last. 

"Good night Lulu" She smiled knowing that I would get mad. I scoffed before kissing her cheek one last time before heading back to my hotel. The last thing I heard was a snap and a bright flashing light blinded my eyes.