THE BEGINNING

The Story of a lazy teenage girl who lives in Korea that decides to head out to shop for some things but ends up bumping into no other than SHINee who actually accidently knock her down in their car ultimately causing her to be taken to their dorm where s

So it happened like so.

You, being lazy and stupid, ignoring your studies to write a pointless fanfiction that has no story and a ty title, decided to get some snacks from your cupboard only to realise there's no junk left. So, you panicked and cried for three days and nights, feeling insane. Then you realised there were some coins on the floor around your house so you searched for enough money  to head to the nearest shop- three minutes away. So, yep. You, being in Korea, crossed the road to the other side and stopped in the middle as you dropped a coin.

SHINee were all arguing in their car, not paying attention to the road too much. Taemin was sat next to the driver, Onew. Onew hit Taemin on the head for saying the word 'ies' when suddenly the car hit something. Onew hit the breaks and stepped out the car hoping he killed a chicken he could cook. Taemin stepped out much quicker to find you on the floor, unconscious with coins surrounding you.

"OMG OTTOKE" Taemin shrieked. Onew looked around quickly before taking your body and stuffing it over Key, Jonghyun and Minho who were sat at the back.

"WTF HYUNG?" Minho shrieked as your head was on his lap. Unknowingly you were drooling.

"I KILLED HER WE HAVE TO BURY HER" Onew cried like a baby before driving to the nearest lake.

"WE'RE DUMPING HER?" Jonghyun yelled. Onew nodded tearfully as everyone got out after taking out your body. By this time you had already woken up and was bellowing at them to stop dragging you to the lake but they took no notice.

"OMFG WE'RE SO SORRY GIRL" Minho sobbed as he threw you in the lake only for you to splutter and cry as you can't swim.

"YOU IDIOTS I'M DROWNING SAVE ME" You wailed. Onew spotted you and panicked.

"OH DAMN THERE'S A WITNESS TO THE DEAD BODY WE KILLED" Onew wept.

"OMFG WE GOTTA MAKE SURE SHE DIES" Taemin nodded tearfully. Jonghyun shook his head shamefully at s and saved you.

"WE'RE SORRY GIRL" Jonghyun bowed at you. "TELL US WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU CAN HAVE IT. EXCEPT MARRIAGE AND AND THAT JAZZ." Jonghyun added.

"DID YOU SEE THE DEAD GIRL'S BODY?" Minho butted in fearlessly yet shaking with fear.

"YOU IDIOTS! I'M THE DEAD GIRL!" You yelled at their idiotic heads. They screamed like sissy girls and you sweatdropped.

"OMFG SHE'S A GHOST SHE'S GONNA KILL US" SHINee were shrieking and sobbing and weeping and crying.

"I'M NOT DEAD! YOU DIDN'T KILL ME YOU IDIOTS" You roared at them, shutting them up instantly.

"OH. OKAY SORRY. WELL YOU'RE WET NOW, WANNA HEAD TO OUR DORM TO DRY UP?" Onew offered kindly.

And that's how you managed to get to SHINee's dorm.