Fin

Quandary

Enjoy reading, everyone :)

 


 

 

Yifan and Yixing were waiting for the managers and other members to come back from the restroom, when Yifan suddenly had the urge to hug Yixing. Heck, it’s been 3 days since their last communication. Yifan didn’t know if that was actually his fault or Yixing’s. Or maybe theirs. Well, if that wasn’t because he found out that the younger’s boy was missing, maybe this wouldn’t even happen. Yifan weren’t mad because Yixing was missing, of course – he wouldn’t mad for such a simple thing –. He was mad because of the reason behind Yixing’s missing.

 

*

 

It was 3 in the morning when Yifan felt the younger boy’s absence on their bed. He was 99% sure that Yixing was going on some search – he could bet that it was with Kray’s tag – on the internet. So that’s why, when he couldn’t find the younger boy sitting in front of the laptop, he grew a little bit perplexed. He thought maybe that Yixing was in the bathroom, but after 2 minutes of waiting – yeah, he actually waited because he barely can sleep without the other’s presence – he decided to went out from their room.

 

That was when he found out where his boyfriend was

 

Sleeping on the couch while in holding his so-called bestfriend – Luhan – was no other than his boyfriend. Well, if Yifan wasn’t in the state of drowsiness – but more likely if that wasn’t Luhan – maybe Yifan wouldn’t feel that annoyed. So he walked up toward Yixing, tapping his cheek to wake him up

“Xing, wake up.” Yifan whispered.

Yixing frowned, while slowly opening his eyes “Yifan? Why are you here?”

“Ain’t I the one who supposed to say that?”

“What do you me- oh.” Said Yixing as he looked at his left – his bestfriend was sleeping while holding his hand –. “Well, it’s not like what you think it is, Fan.” Yixing said again, looking up to his boyfriend.

“And what do you think that I exactly think, Yixing?” he asked again.

“Gosh, why do you have to make it so difficult.” Yixing said, more to himself.

“Excuse me?”

“Well, just go back to your room first. I’ll go after I take Luhan to his room.”

“For whoever’s sake, he has his own feet to walk to his room, Yixing.” Yifan retorted.

“And he certainly not in the state to walk on his own feet, don’t you see that he’s sleeping?” being the stubborn Yixing he is, he retorted back.

“Fine, whatever.” Yifan said as he walked to his room, feeling more annoyed than ever.

 

“Look, Fan, I know you don’t like it, but Luhan is having a problem with Sehun, and as a bestfriend, I just wanted to accompany and cheer him up. That’s all.” Yixing said as soon as he entered their room.

There was just silence replying him.

“Yifan I know you are not asleep.” Yixing said again.

“So what if I’m not asleep?” Yifan grunted, finally ended his ‘pretending asleep’.

“Let me know what you’re thinking so I can explain.”

“I guess you prefer to accompany your so-called bestfriend than to be by your own boyfriend’s side, huh.”

“Fan, didn’t I already tell you that he’s having some problems with Sehun? Of course I have to cheer him up. He always do that whenever we were on fight, anyway.”

“But no need to in hold each other, kay? If you’re that happy to be with him, why don’t you just sleep on every in nights with him.”

“What?” Yixing asked, a little bewildered with what he’d just heard. “Kay fine! I don’t want to sleep with someone who doesn’t even want me, anyway.” And with that, he stomped his feet and went out from the room, leaving the other man who immediately regretted everything he had said.

“.” Yifan cursed.

 

And with that instance, neither of them could fall asleep till the morning came.

 

*

 

So yeah, that was what happened. And Yifan couldn’t regret more of his stupid action and words. He was on a quandary. He really wanted to hold Yixing in his arms, *but what if Yixing ignores him? And even worse, they’re in a in public place.* his conscience thought. There wasn’t even one meter enough of gap between them, goddammit.

---

Yixing was walking back and forth, waiting for Yifan to lose his control – yes he actually noticed the hesitation on Yifan’s face –. Yixing just didn’t wanna be the one who make the first move. Whatever, call him selfish or anything, Yifan still loves him anyway. He’d bet for all of Yifan’s alpacas collection that Yifan would approached him in a minute – or maybe less –.

Well, the fact proved that Yixing was right, because on 48th second of his counting – yes peasants he was actually counting –, he felt those familiar arms wrapped around him.

 

“Xing, I’m so sorry for being such a douchebag lately. Forgive me for my stupid action and words, I really didn’t mean it.” Yifan said, with sincerity can be heard from his voice.

“No problem, Fan. I’m sorry as well. I should’ve thought about your feelings too, I guess.” Yixing replied, returning the other’s hug.

“Hmm. No problem.” He said as he inhaled the smaller boy’s scent. Heck, he missed everything about the boy.

“Can I tell you something?” the smaller asked.

“What’s that?”

“I actually knew that you would approach me first.” Yixing admitted. “We both knew that you couldn’t resist me.” He giggled on the older’s chest.

“You sure are gonna be punished tonight.” Yifan said, a little annoyed, but he joined the younger laughing too, anyway.

 

*For now, let’s forget that we’re in a public place.* Yifan thought.

 

 

~

 

FORGIVE ME FOR THIS CRAP

And I’m sorry for the limited kray’s contact lol

I actually wanna write more, but I just don’t want you guys to wait longer haha ;a;

And if there are some errors or grammar’s wrong, kindly let me know so that I can improve even just a bit :>

I hope you enjoy this though<3