one

One In a Billion, One In a Zillion.

 

Kim Jongin doesn’t care if the world is composed of billions, or even zillions of people. He wants her. End of story.

So when the afternoon comes and he has to pick up his lovely twin nephews (which means he’ll probably see her again), Jongin rushes out from his cubicle, running out of his life with so much excitement.

It is all started a week ago, and Jongin had never been so grateful to his older brother for that.

“You know I don’t have time for that.” Jongin says, ignoring all the whines from his brother.

“I promise you’ll get along with them in no time! Plus they can help you recover from your phobia as well!”

Soft mewls come out from the kids who are currently cuddling to each other, with their mom patting their heads with so much affection.

Jongin then shivers at the sight.

“There’s no way I can take care of them when you two are having another honeymoon time! Besides, aren’t these 2 brats enough for you guys?”

And that earns him a smack on his head.

“Yes way, and don’t you dare cuss on my kids. They’re living with you, and we’ll come back soon enough.”

“Yeah, soon enough like a friggin year? What if they burn my house while i’m gone? What if they create a super mission of conquering the space behind me? What if—“

“Jongin, they’re only turning 5 next year.”

“That’s what I’m talking about! Me, a 24 years old trilple s dude, have to take care of 2 little bra—I mean, kids? No way.”

“What the hell is even triple s?!”

And then it’s SeoJun’s turn to glare at her husband for cursing in front of their sons.

“Single, y and straight. Now if you’ll excuse me I wou-“

“I’m calling mom. If you won’t take care of my kids I swear I’ll call her.”

And that’s the last bait for Jongin.

He turns around and his brother swears Jongin’s sending daggers through his eyes. But well, he really needs to do that.

 

 

“You. Owe. Me. Big. Time.”

 

 

Jongin arrives just in time. And when he spots Youngbin walking out from the class with a wide smile spreading on his face, he gulps and walks up groggily to the little kid.

“Uncle Jong!” Youngbin shouts, running to his uncle with a wide grin playing on his lips.

Jongin almost run, but then his sanity stops him. For goodness sake Youngbin’s his 4 years old nephew who means no harm, and so is his brother.---

--Wait, where’s Youngjin?

“W-where’s Youngjin?” Jongin squeaks as Youngbin hugs his leg, climbing up to his waist as he tries to get Jongin’s attention.

“Classroom. Clay with Kira.” The little guy says with his broken language as he reach Jongin’s shoulder.

Jongin mentally curses himself for having pedophobia all along in his life. Without even trying to cure it, not even when he became the twins’ favorite only uncle.

The two walk to the classroom. Youngjin’s practically sitting on his uncle’s shoulder, hands on each side of Jongin’s head. The joy, Jongin thinks.

Just when the two get into the classroom, Jongin swears his heart stops beating at the sight of her.

Those dark brown eyes, that medium jet-black hair, and that warm heart breaker smile.

And Jongin notes to himself that yellow matches her milky white skin really really well.

“Appa!”

Youngjin shouts, interrupting Jongin’s heaven thoughts of the lady before him.

He forces a smile and put Youngbin down next to him and a little girl who has orange clay spreading on her nose.

“You again!”

The beautiful lady says, smiling ear to ear and Jongin has to stop the urge of running up to have her in his embrace.

“Y-yeah. Me again. Haha.” Jongin laughs awkwardly.

“My daughter’s getting along well with your sons, especially Jinnie. Come Kira, say hello to the twins’ appa!”

The beautiful lady says, and her daughter only glares at Jongin in response.

Well, that’s one hella problem, the little girl hates him, and Jongin is obviously afraid of her.

“But he’s unc-“

“Let’s go home now, shall we?” Jongin says, cutting Youngbin’s sentence just in time.

Jongin holds the two kids in his arms and smiles at the beautiful lady.

“See you tomorrow Jinnie! Binnie! Appa!” he hears the beautiful lady says. And so he gathers all his courage and turns around.

“Jongin. Kim Jongin. And yes, see you tomorrow... um?”

“It’s So Hee” the lady smiles.

So Hee. How do you manage to make your name sounds so beautiful when your name’s as ordinary as mine? Oh God.

Kim Jongin finds himself smiling all the way home. He drives his car in a very good mood, and for a quiet long time, he has forgotten his phobia and all the work he left in his office. He doesn’t care if his boss, Wu Yi Fan craps the hell outta him when he finds out that Jongin had skipped 2 hours earlier. He doesn’t care if his nephews are actually monsters behind those cute lovely masks. He doesn’t care if So Hee is married to a person and they have a beautiful-rather-scary daughter. He doesn’t care if So Hee now only sees him as the twins’ father. He doesn’t care if the world forbids him for liking So Hee in all kind of romantic ways.

He has fallen in love at the first sight, for the first time. And Jongin believes that its the nature’s way of telling him that So Hee is the chosen one for him.

So for all he care, he wants So Hee. End of story.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

(A/N) Hi and sorry for the long update, my final exam will be over after friday so..

Don't forget to give a spare of your thoughts here on the comment  box <3

And once again, I'd thank seulrin for the wonderful plot bunny <3 

(and yeah the OC's name is taken from the girl whom Jongin kissed at the wolf drama mv, she's pretty alright? your argument is invalid)

 

P.S EXO AND THEIR TEARS ASDJFBASOFPQ