The Beginning

Please Leave Me Alone!

                   "I am sorry very sorry dear, but I can not let you stay in this town alone! It is hundreds of miles from Seoul! You are coming with us wether you like it or not and that is final!" yelled out Sungjongs mother when he tried to once again try and convince his mother on letting him stay. But to no avail, it was just a waste of energy trying to argue with his mother. "Oh! And don't you ever bring up that subject again or I'll end you to live with your uncle!" yelled his mother from the other room. Sungjong shuddered "I ... I'm sorry mother! I promise I won't talk about it again. Anything but that!" he exclaimed while stuttering. "Good! I don't understand why you are are so afraid of your Uncle Sehun. He loves you so much." said his mother. Sungjong got chills down his back.

     He was terrified of his uncle. When he was young his parents sent him to spend time with his uncle at his summer house. Uncle Sehun locked Sungjong in his cellar and torchered him every day until a week until he had to go home so that his parent wouldn't know. Sungjong was beat badly every day by his uncle. He still has horrible nightmares of what happened during that horrid month that he had to stay with his uncle. He was utterly afraid of his uncle, and his parent would not believe him, let alone even talk to him. They always said that they were too busy with the company to even look at him! The only time he even talked to his parents was when thet wanted him to do. His mother had already told the maids to pack up all of his things and they had already sent them to their knew house or mansion in Seoul, by the time he got home from school. Sungjong was knocked out by his personnel butler on orders from his mother. The butler carried him to their private jet and set out for Seoul.                   

    When Sungjong woke up, he was already in his knew room at the new mansion in Seoul. It was already dark outside and he must have been out for at least 12 hours. His butler came into the room and gave him a note from his mother. "Dear sungjong, I have already enrolled you into your knew schoo. You will start in 4 days at Woollim Academy. When you get o the school you have to go to the directors office first. Your father and I have some business to take care of in Japan. We won't be home in quite a while so we left you with the sevants once again. Doesn't this remind you of what happened when you were 4 years old and we left you at the mansion for 2 years in the care of the servants? Oh well, make sure you don't embarrass us when you go to school. Woollim Academy is full of potential allies and customers, try not to make a fool out of yourself. Well then, we will see you in about a year. Sayonara~!" Sungjong was used to his parents leaving him alone for very long periods of time. The longest time his pare ts ever stayed at home was a week and a half. He no longer cared about it anymore. Maybe that was the reason why he liked being alone, it was what he was used to all his life. He was always alone in the house and at school. The maids were ordered by his parent not to talk to him. They believed that he should not talk to people of that class. His butler was the only one who talked to him, but he would only do his duties and talked to him when he was required to do so.

 

 

    Sungjong spent the last four days thinking about his new school, and dreaded going. He liked his old school where everyone left him alone and no one bothered to talk to him. He was always alone, but he felt comfortable and safe. Moving out to a crowded place like seoul was a nightmare to him. He was already afraid of people to begin with. He hated being touched so much that it made him sick when someone did. He would remember that horrible time when people reached out to touch him, he had a horrible trauma that made him hyperventilate when someone got too clos or tried to touch him. 

     He already had his new school uniform sent to him by the school a few days ago. The uniform didn't look half bad and it was a black blazer with black pants and a white tie. Sungjong yawned and then set his alarm clock for 6:00am so that he would have enough time to get ready. After a few minutes he was sound asleep breathing lightly.