--The End--

Remorse

 

“You are suffocating me! Do you even realize it?!”

I said that to her that night..

And I didn’t give a damn..

 

“My world doesn’t only spins around you Krystal, I got my life too and why can’t I live my life like I used to after we got together? I didn’t sign for this!”

I saw her cried that night..

But I didn’t give a damn..

 

“And you run to someone else because I am suffocating you?”

She asked me with tears streaming down from her eyes that night..

Looking at me, dejected, hurt and sad..

 

“Its natural when someone couldn’t get what they want from one person, they tend to look for another one”

I saw her, I know what she felt that night..

But hell I didn’t give a damn..

 

“And she doesn’t suffocates me”

I didn’t give a damn..

 

“Amber, you are drunk and I am not going to take your words seriously”

She told me that night..

 

“Take it Krystal! Because I’m telling you the truth!”

And I said that, without giving much damn about it..

 

I thought she’s a fool for wanting to stay with me even though she knew how much of a jerk I am..

 

I lied to her..

 

I cheated on her..

 

I treat her badly and using her by the name of love..

 

A nuisance, because she’s hanging on me too tight..

 

I was sick of her..

 

Or so I thought..

 

But one day, she walked away..

 

She left me, without hesitation..

 

And here I am, all alone..

 

Feeling lost..

 

And realized, that I am the fool..

 

I am the nuisance in her life..

 

And I can’t do much to fixed it..

 

Why?

 

“With the authority that has been granted to me, I hereby to pronounce that you, Mr. Kwon Jiyong and Ms. Jeong Sujeong as, husband and wife..”

 

-----

More than 15 hours later

“Time of death, 23.03 PM, female, age around late 20’s, 27 or 28, found by her apartment building security who was just arrived for his working shift, inside her vehicle, black range rover, parked on her usual park spot”

 

A man, a police officer noticing his name tag, talking to a small tape recorder on his hand, while the other officers examining the scene of a newly found suicidal case.

 

“Based on Mr. Shim, the main witness of this case, the victim has not been seen since Sunday morning where he said, she told him she’ll attend an old friend wedding, until he found her death on Monday afternoon. Caused of the death, gas poisoning, and also a possibility of misused of sleeping pills, proved by the fact that we found a used coal briquettes, and an empty bottle of sleeping pills without clear prescriptions”

 

An officer hand him an envelope that looks like a wedding invitation, which behind the envelope, a note, written handedly, he reads it and sighed.

 

“Provisional estimates, based on the evidence we have gathered around the crime scene and information from witnesses, this case, registered under number 3069 of Gangnam Police Department Jurisdiction, is a suicidal case, done by the victim with initial A.J.L herself, on Sunday evening around 23.03 PM, using a coal briquettes smoke and intentionally inhale it, while she was under the influence of a sleeping pills, causing her to suffered gas poisoning. Victim left a note, addressed to a possibly her old friend, whom she attend her marriage at the same day before she commit suicide, Ms. Krystal Jung Sujeong..”

 

Remorse..

Is one thing you wouldn’t want to have..

Cherish what you have with you now..

Because you wouldn’t know when would you made mistakes, hastily following your ego and end up in remorse..

 

 

-----

a/n: so.. yeah.. pardon for any grammar errors and some details that turns out to be incorrect, especially about the last 'scene' not a police officer to be honest .___. anyway, all comments, critiques and suggestions are all welcomed, the currently on the verge of going crazy LDW out!!!