Ahu~

Ulf (I don't even know what to call this)
 
 
The tree camouflage form was perfect. The wolves were ready for battle. When they finally broke the formation they crawled around the practice room in search of their water bottles. With a hard practice like today the wolves were tired and wished they could return to their home cave already. 
 
One of the wolves had an unfortunate accident due to carelessness and got a papercut from his nametag. The staff hadn't bothered to learn the names of the wolves so they were still required to were those. As he howled in pain another wolf came to his aid.
 
"Xiumin hyung, did you hurt yourself, let me clean that," Tao said and Xiumins finger. Tao was one of their younger members and despite looking fierce and intimidating when in battle, he was a real sweetheart. On the other side of the room one of the older members of the pack was glaring at them. Kris had had a crush on Tao for a long time and was wondering if Tao would come to his aid also if he were to cut himself on his nametag. He smirked, he of course wouldn't cut his finger but an entirely different part of his physique.
 
Luhan approached Kris and Kris growled. He didn't like having his glaring and Tao stalking interrupted.
 
"I know what you're thinking. Don't be stupid," Luhan said and answered Kris's look of death with a growl of his own. He sat down beside Kris and they observed their pack lying around the room. Kai was wrapping a scarf around his braided head thinking it would make him as thug as Park Yoochun. That of course would never happen, but it was good to have dreams. They all had some. Luhan's own dream was to be noticed by Yunho hyung.
 
It was a relaxing moment in their usually hectic lives, but it was short lived as their Swedish choreographer Ulf walked back to the room and told them they should go over the whole battle plan one more time.
 
"Now give me your most bad growls and repeat after me: naega Ulf Ahu~! Let me hear those howls, oh yeah!" Ulf yelled passionately. "Fantastisk mina pojkar! One more time! Ahu~!"
 
When Ulf finally let them go, the boys removed their nametags. No one would recognize them without those so it would be safe to return to the home cave through the city. Still, they kept close to each other on the way which proved to be a wise decision as they hadn't thought of the possibility of running in to competing packs that might challenge them for any simple reason. 
 
They were half way home when they were stopped by a group of six guys who didn't look especially threatening save for one who looked directly at Kai and bared his cutely fanged teeth.
 
"Who told your sorry you could copy my old hair style?" the guy snarled. The situation didn't look good and Kris was happy to notice Tao came to hide behind him. They managed to forget their whole practiced battle choreography in the next few seconds. Not that a tree camouflage would actually work in the middle of a crowded street anyway. With all the wimpy guys on both sides of the so called fight it wasn't going to be a violent confrontation, but the following howling and growling match was loud enough to bring out the queen of all the wolves. 
 
As CL approached them with her golden teeth, a guy with huge lips grapped the shoulder of the one who had spoken earlier.
 
"CAP, the queen is here, calm down," he whispered. The guy slowly backed down and the howling stopped just as CL reached them. She might have been small, but she was way more bad than any of the boys standing on the street at that moment. The only one who might match her was the creator, the vampire king of the city, Jaejoong, and even he would most likely just win by being way too confusing to have any real fight with. Of course the king would be of no help in this situation as he was out fishing and playing with his friends. The city was under the control of the queen.
 
The queen looked over both of the groups and without saying a word she waited for the groups to back away and continue on their merry way off to their own hideouts. The queen smiled and a limo pulled over and picked her up. It was truly nice to be influential. She stepped into the limo and removed his colorful Adidas sneakers and jacket to enjoy the luxury provided by her various sponsors.
 
As the EXO pack reached their home they felt exhausted. It was time to sleep, but none of them felt sleepy. All the extra adrenaline from the almost fight was still running in their veins and they ended up on their living room floor playing like real wolf cubs, rolling around in a pile of limbs. That was also how they finally fell asleep, on top of each other. When morning came, D.O. found Chen's finger stuck in his nose, Suho's leg was in Luhan's mouth and Tao's face was full of Chanyeol's hair. 
 
As they were counting their limbs, they found an extra pair of legs and hands and finally a head too. These belonged to Taemin who told them he had seen them coming home and had felt lonely so he had decided to join their pile and then forgot to go home. His own hyungs were probably worried by now and with Luhan's sour face staring at him, Taemin quickly left the EXO cave. Kris walked over to stand behind Luhan.
 
"Hey, don't be jealous, I'm sure Yunho hyung will notice you someday," he told the still sulking boy.