chapter 1

Who Are You?

Luhan's POV

Beep Beep Beep

My alarm blared off.

I threw my arm backwards hitting the tiny 'Stop' button while turning on my belly. I hered my face into my pellow as the light beemed into my room from the window and the birds also decided to replace my alarm. I threw the covers off me, making the cold air skim across my . Lazly I pushed myself into a sitting postion.

I streched my arms above my head letting a yawn escape from my mouth. Plopping my hands down to my side I put on my slippers and got off the bed. I closed my eyes as I swayed back and forth trying to catch a couple more minutes of sleep. You tend to do this when its 10 o'clock, well I do anyways. A man needs his beauty sleep to.

Keeping my eyes closed I truged my way to the bathroom.  I triped acouple of times but eventually made it to the bathroom door. Feeling around for the sink I felt the faucet and turned it upwords. Once I heard the water run I  cupped my hands over the sink filling them up with water. With my eyes still closed I leaned over the sink splashing the water onto my face. Pushing off the sink I looked straight in to the mirror.

There is what any person would ecspect. My reflection.

Why do I feel like the person in the mirror is better than who I am now?  That's one question that happened to pop in to my mind. Why would I think that though. The person in the mirror is myself. Why would I hate myself?

I think I know why.

The person in the mirror looks nicer, someone you would look up to, the kind of person that seems like they really do care. But thats not me.

Not today. Not the day of the plan.

I can't be that person. Just not to day, not intill the plan is over.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And chapter one is out!

What do you guys think? Is it good? What do I need to fix?

Tell me what you think! If you what to be harsh be harsh I take the chritisism (?) haha yeah I don't know how to spell that word but you guys know what I mean, right?

Anyways.................I know its short but don't worry it'll make sence soon.

Comment bellow and subscribe^^

WAIT!