Preview/Prologue

Raised by Wolves

Preview

Luhan was slammed roughly against a wall by Kai, Luhan had shown no emotion while the other was enraged how dare he steal the girl he liked. It had seemed the blonde didn’t care for the rage coming over his best friend.

“How could you!” Kai growled slamming Luhan against the wall once more “I have loved her for the longest of times and you knew so why!” Kai was demanding an answer but for a long time all Luhan did was smile in the direction of his angry friend.
“Have you ever thought that you aren’t the only one that loves her?” Luhan retorted his eyes narrowing slightly. Luhan was the type of person to keep his anger in quite well where Kai was far from that. Tension was high in the room as ten other sets of eyes watched the scene slowly take place.

“Luhan, Kai, stop fighting,” Kris had stepped in, he didn’t want a girl that they had grown up with destroy the frail balance they had. Kai just growled before stepping away but that wasn’t the end of it. Kai shot back and punched Luhan in the jaw making the blonde stumble with surprise. The tense situation simply got worse as Luhan lunged at Kai, the blond was stronger than he was and in retaliation Luhan’s fist connected with Kai’s stomach multiple times until they were ripped away from one another, the sent glares in the direction of each other not letting their gazes drop from one another.

“I have had it, Exo is finished,” Kai snarled, his body trembled with rage “Whoever wants to be there with me you know where to find me,” the anger was seething from his aura as he ripped away from the other members holding him away from Luhan, Kris sighed as he watched Kai storm off, this was why he said loving someone would be difficult.

“Kai’s right Exo is over, so to make it obvious who is staying with me?” Luhan was straight forward with the question already knowing deep down who would stay and who would go to aide Kai, there was multiple reasons to why the gang was already so frail. One was because there were too many people who had clashing personalities, there were too many dominant wolves in one pack and that had caused cracks in the ice. “If you plan on aiding Kai, leave now,” Luhan was straight to the point as he watched Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O and Sehun walk out of the room to leave him with the people he had knew would stay, Chen, Kris, Lay, Tao and Xiumin, now all he had to do was get Shin Hyora on his side before Kai could get to her.


Don't really have much to say other than I hope you like it~ I wanted to post something in regards to  this story today and so I decided to write a snipit before the first chapter~ :3 I was happy with the response x3

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IT MAKES ME HAPPY AND WANT TO WRITE MORE

COMMENTS MAKE ME INSPIRED AND FEEL LOVED

Please read my other stories here ------> Click here

Over and Out

Applemonster~

P.s. Have some EXO Spam~

Dont they just look mighty fine?