SuL.A.Y & T.A.Oris

The Wild Boy

Suho’s P.O.V

After a long day of hanging out with L.A.Y and eating cake, I walked home with a spring in my step and a grin on my face. Anyone that saw me would have thought that I was crazy. I spotted a familiar figure nearby and cautiously wandered closer in case it was just a stranger. The figure turned out to be Kris. He had his face planted into the table in the only place that wasn’t filled with soju bottles.

It had happened so many times before so Suho was used to draping Kris’ arms around his shoulders and dragged the giant to his apartment. Sure it took a while but he finally reached Kris’ door, he realised that he didn’t’ have the key to enter. After 10 minutes of hesitating, Suho gently patted Kris’ left back jean pocket awkwardly. To his satisfaction, Suho didn’t find any keys in his back pockets. He took a deep breath and musted up the courage to search his front pockets (yes, the very front pockets that were ever so close to his groin) and luckily his house keys were there with everything else.

I used up my last bit of strength to throw him onto his bed and fall onto it myself. Kris was moving around in his sleep and slowly crawled under the covers. His large hands were clasping onto a small plush of a panda. I remember its story.

 

~Flashback~

“Ge! We should get matching bracelets so that we won’t forget each other. Won’t I be going somewhere else when I’m finished?” T.A.O had only been nagging Kris for a day and he still hadn’t given in… until T.A.O used his secret weapon; AEGYO (#thepopo)

“Can we talk about this some other time? I have work to do-“

“BBUING BBUING~” T.A.O practically shoved his cuteness in Kris’ face. How could the latter resist?

With a sigh of defeat Kris stood from his seat and reached for his car keys and wallet. “Fine, but next time you use that bbuing bbuing on me I swear I’ll be prepared.” He warned.

“Yeah, yeah. That’s what you said the last 4 times, but did it work? Nooopppe!!” T.A.O giggled as he skipped to the car. For the whole car ride, T.A.O couldn’t sit still from all the excitement. Even though they were nothing but close friends, T.A.O couldn’t help but fantasize what other people would think when they saw that they were wearing matching accessories.

In the end, They bought matching bracelets, and a whole lot of useless crap that they would go through when they were done admiring and showing off their new bracelets to everyone. The two of them would run around the office with their hands clenched into fists that they’d into people’s faces yelling at the top of their lungs “HATERS GONNA HATE, ES!” then run off to find their next victim. When they got in trouble for disrupting the entire science wing, as punishmen they had to take the bracelets off for a month.

Later on that day when they were rummaging through all of the other crap they brought home, T.A.O found an Angry Bird key ring and clipped one end of his bracelet to it. “Look ge! Doesn’t it look nice? I’m so smart kekekeke!” Kris stared at the key ring in longing. T.A.O knew how much the latter loved angry birds and he had the nerve to do such a thing. Kris whined for T.A.O t give it to him because he was such a bigger Angry Birds fan than T.A.O was, but the younger refused because he enjoyed watching the other suffer.

“AHA!! TAKE THAT ER!!” Kris showed T.A.O a small panda plushie wearing Kris’ bracelet like a sash. T.A.O’s eyes widened in awe before he swung at it, trying to get it off the other. Kris refused to give it to T.A.O since the younger boy didn’t give him the key ring. So then they kept their toys and their bracelets in memory of their bond as friends… and possible something more?

Suho’s attention was drawn back to the sleeping giant that stirred in his sleep, murmuring incoherent words and frustrated grunts. Suho turned Kris onto his side and locked the apartment door before securely closing it and checked for security. Although his friend was distressed, he couldn’t erase the smile from his face as events from earlier that day replayed themselves in his head.

 

~Earlier that day~

“Suuuuhoe! Suho! Sushi-hoe. Dollar sign U H O!! $UHO!!” L.A.Y whined from his position on his bed. Suho turned to face the immature grown man rolling around in his bed yelling his name and calling him a hoe. Instead of attending to him, Suho continued to eat his cake without batting an eye at the latter. L.A.Y forced his bottom lip out, forming the cutest pout Suho had seen thus far.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Suho couldn’t fight against the smile from appearing as L.A.Y turned to him with sparkling eyes. But his smile disappeared once the following words left his mouth.

“Feed me.” Suho almost choked on his cake as L.A.Y flashed his infamous dimple smile that no one could possibly resist.

“Ani.”

“Wae?”

“Shireo… And, and you can’t make me.” Suho was running out of valid arguments to reject the others request. He didn’t really know why he didn’t want to either. They’ve fed each othern pplenty of times before, but why was it so different now? If anything, he would have said that he was nervous. Lately, whenever L.A.Y got too close his heartbeat would accelerate. 

“Suho, please!!” L.A.Y leaned forward with his mouth hanging open, waiting patiently to devour the cake. Suho didn’t give him any though, he simply told him that he was a grown man and could feed himself. There was no response when L.A.Y faced his back to Suho and ignored him for a good 20 minutes of the latter’s apologies and pleads; L.A.Y  spun around and placed a soft kiss on his nose and took a bite of his cake before covering himself in his blanket cheekily.

 

~~~~~

Author's note:

Just a short chapter for being a bad author with so many stories. I'm so sorry. I'll try to be moe to the point instead of drabbling on and on about crap. 

Kind feels like it was just yesterday that I started writing this fic hehe. We've been through a lot of chapters together (okay not that much) but i want to thank you subscribers of mine for sticking to it and reading my fic because it actually makes me really happy. Probably a little more happy than I should be but happy nonetheless.

HURHURHUR I TALK TOO MUCH!!

guys why you no lub me? /sad

Banghim_xoxo

 

P.S. did you guys see what I did with the title? haha. huh? HUH? no? okehs.. :P