Found

The Wild Boy

As Kyungsoo and Kai entered the building, they were greeted by a slightly tipsy Joonmyun and Suho. Suho was hanging onto Joonmyun with his eyes closed, singing an old classic while poor Joonmyun was trying to support his older brother’s weight, failing miserably as they both ended up in a cluster of limb on the floor.

 

Suho offered Kyungsoo a drink numerous amounts of times only for the shorter male to politely decline. However whenever he did accept the drink, he’d give it to a naïve Kai so he could capture the moment that Kai had his first alcoholic beverage on a polaroid film. Kyungsoo may or may not have given Kai too much to drink because the younger boy was now slightly tipsy and talking nonsense.                                                                                                                                                                                                         

“Soo-ah, my head feels funny and the world is spinning. Hehehe!” Kai was clinging onto Kyungsoo from behind and swaying them both back and forth. Kai was placing soft, teasing kisses along Kyungsoo’s exposed neck that made him giggle.

“I knew I shouldn’t have let you try the spiked punch. Look at you, being all cute and flirtatious.” Kyungsoo raised Kai’s hands and turned around so that they were facing each other, letting the taller boy’s arms wrap loosely around his neck.

“But it was yummy! Oh and for the record, I’m always cute.” Kai’s giggling was interrupted by a hiccup, which made the latter chuckle a bit. They stood there for some time, just staring into each other’s eyes, swaying to the music. When they were like that, it seemed as if there was no one else in the world, just like when they were in the wilderness tangle of trees. It was just the couple and their love for one another. As Kai leaned in closer to kiss Kyungsoo, he was interrupted by a green-with-envy Joonmyun.

“Ahem… Kai? Can I borrow Kyungsoo for a minute?” He could have fooled anyone if the small details didn’t give him away. The slight crease of eyebrows, a hint of annoyance in his tone, the way his eyes twitched did.

Joonmyun lead Kyungsoo away to the balcony where they could be alone. He was looking for the right words to confess his contained feelings to the latter. The silence between them was thick and awkward. It’s now or never.

“Kyungsoo-ah…” His breathing was uneven and the palms of his hands started to perspire. He took another deep breath before starting again.

“Kyungsoo there’s something that I have been meaning to tell you for a while now, and…” Joonmyun looked up at the oblivion shown on Kyungsoo’s face. He edged him to keep going but then there was a loud crash coming from inside. Everyone rushed in to see what all the commotion was about. Kyungsoo instantly grabbed for Kai’s hand and pulled him to his side protectively. It turns out that Suho found his girlfriend grinding against another guy and sticking her tongue down his throat. Furious over the fact that they had been dating for 8 months and it was his birthday, he grabbed the closest thing within arm’s length and hauled it at the other guy’s head. Suho was slowly sobering up after he threw up for the second time that night. Joonmyun knew that thanks to his brother’s actions, the party had to be put to an end.

It took a while for everyone to be evacuated from the building and by the time they were done cleaning the house, dawn was at its peak and Kyungsoo was shivering after slipping and falling into the pool. Joonmyun lead him to the bathroom and prepared an outfit for him to wear for the time being. That left Suho and Kai alone in the lounge room. Suho was starting to gain consciousness and surprisingly, his hangover wasn’t that bad.

Suho groaned when he stood up to quickly and clutched his head protectively when he felt like the world was spinning. Kai got up to help the older male back onto his feet. Suho looked up to thank him but was stunned when his sight was met with a familiar face, causing him to stumblr abck and hit his head on the coffee table.

“H-Hyung, are you okay? Does your head hurt?” Kai looked at him with a worried expression before kneeling down so that they were at eye level.

“You. Who are you again? You look really familiar.” Suho was racking his brain for where he saw this face in front of him.

“Ahh. I was here last night with Kyungsoo hyung. That’s where you probably saw me.” Kai explained reasonably. Suho nodded his head lazily, still not fully convinced that he hadn’t seen this face before last night. No ideas came to mind so he pushed the thought aside.

“Omo. How rude of me. I’m sorry that I haven’t introduced myself properly yet. I’m Joonmyun’s hyung, Suho.” They shook hands and exchanged friendly smiles. Kai asked him about his name, and Suho explained that it meant ‘Guardian Angel’.

“Oh, I’m Kai by the way. But Kyungsoo calls me Jongin.” There was a short silence when Suho suddenly reached for his phone and dialled his office. Kai just got up and left Suho to have his urgent phone call in privacy and stepped out onto the balcony.

Suho’s ears were bleeding from every unanswered ring of the phone form the other line. After calling for the fourth time, a deep voice answered the office phone.

“Suho, didn’t we tell you to stay home for the weekend? It’s your birthday so enjoy it whi-“

“Kris, I need your help. I need you to help me out really quickly. It will only take a moment I swear.” Suho pleaded for his co-worker’s assistance. Kris let out a sigh before giving in to the other’s request with a “Fine, but after this go enjoy yourself, okay?

“Okay Kris, listen to me very carefully. I need you to go through the Hybrid files and look for one that isn’t on hold or is no longer in the program. I know there aren’t going to be a lot of them so you might have to go back a few years. Look for something titled along the lines of ‘kai’. There has to be something there. Come on Kris, don’t let me down.”

There was a long pause before Kris spoke again in a dominant voice. “Suho. What reason do you have for all this fuss? And don’t give me any of that ‘Krease pls’ crap. I want a reason.” Suho didn’t say anything, thinking of something legitimately excusable to say but nothing came out. “SUHO. Tell me your intentions; because until you do you’re not getting squat out of me.” Kris broke the silence with a more demanding tone.

Suho sighed in defeat and looked around the room, checking to see if anyone was around before starting his explanation. “You see Kris. There is this guy I just met and his face, let’s just say it’s a face that isn’t easily forgotten. His name also sounds like a three letter acronym. Didn’t we used to have three eltter acronyms for… stuff. Kris, I’ll explain everything properly at the office on Monday just please tell me you found something. I’m 90% sure that he has something to do with project Hybrid.”

“… You’re lucky it’s your birthday . I found one file named K.A.I and he sure is one handsome devil, if I must say so myself. He was a wolf hybrid, serial code: 1396331607… blah blah blah. Oh, Wow! This guy failed hardcore with only a 30% transformation under the full moon. He has no characteristics of a wolf or an alphamale. I guess you could say that he was more of a playful pup rather than a killing machine. Hang on a minute… I think I remember this guy.” Kris’ voice trailed off a bit as his thoughts wondered back to a few years back.

“Kris? Kris are you there? Kris what do you mean? That kid could potentially be on my balcony right now so you better answer me Kris!” Suho was losing his patients. He had no time for Kris’ game of suspense.

“No… NO!! That kid on your balcony can’t be him. He’s meant to be dead, along with… project T.A.O”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: DUHN DUHN DUHN!!! Who is this Tao er? Why is Kris so upset and in denial? Guys are jsut gonna have to wait for the next chapter.  /evil laugh

 

You guys should really read Not Intended. OMGIT'S CUUTE AS!! heart it <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/451465  (not intended)

 

This one is just getting into the plot but it's good nonetheless. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/249000 (The Scientist)

**Spoiler! I recon Chanyeol has a disease and Baekyeol try to find it together and they fall in love but when Baek finds out about Yeol's disease, he gets all heart broken like. "Yol, wai yu no tel mee?!" and starts crying and then DRAMA BOMB!!

 

Anyways did you guys ehar about what happened to Supreme Team? THEY DISBANDED! :'(  /cries endless river

I Love Supreme Team <3 YOU GUYS WILL BE MISSED AS A TWO MAN BAND <3

cannot contain sadness. sorry

 

AND B.A.P IS SO ASDFGHJKL;

cannot describe via GIF. sozz

 

Happy reading :) Love you all <3

Banghim_xoxo