Another one?

My 8 Stepsisters

Tiffany had managed to unpack all her things with the help of Taeyeon. Tiffany wondered if Taeyeon knew why Jessica was so cold towards her.

"Taeyeon do you know why Jessica doesn't like me? Did I do something wrong?" Tiffany asked. 

"Don't worry about her, she'll warm up when you get to know her better," Taeyeon replied with a smile. 

"Oh, and how are you guys the same age? My daddy told me that you guys weren't twins,"

"Jessica's adopted," said Taeyeon. 

So Jessica was adopted?

"Really? Why?" Tiffany asked curiously. 

"Jessica's parents died in a car crash. Three cars were involved, one was my dad's. He was rushed to the hospital, unfortunately they couldn't save him but before he died he told my mum to take care of the children he had seen in the other car, he said there were two. Jessica was one of them - she was six at the time and there was her sister - Krystal but by the time we got to where they were being looked after only Jessica was there," Taeyeon explained. "I don't think she has ever forgotten losing her parents or her sister that's why she doesn't open up easily to other people but really, she is just a nice, sweet kid that feels lonely. She'll get used to you over time." 

Tiffany nodded, she hoped Jessica did open up to her soon, everyone else was so nice to her and had already made her feel at home. That's probably what made Jessica stand out from the rest of her sisters and also the fact that she could relate to her. Tiffany had also lost her mother in an accident that her whole family ahd been involved in when she was younger, Tiffany couldn't remember much of it but she knew it couldn't be as bad as losing both her parents and being separated from a sister who was the last member of your remaining family. 

"Taeyeon! Come help with setting out dinner!" her stepmum souted from downstairs and obediently Taeyeon stood up and made for the door, "Neh umma! I'm coming!" 

Tiffany stood up wanting to go with Taeyeon and help but the small girl just smiled and told her to unpack the rest of her things. 

Tiffany sat down on her bedroom floor and rummaged through her things. While unpacking her things she tried to remember all her sister's names. 

Taeyeon - well she was easy to remember since we were together ever since I got here.

Jessica - I couldn't forget her either. 

Sunny - the cute girl that likes aegyo

Yuri - the girl reading the book? or was she the twin? or was Yoona the one reading the book?

was Seohyun the name of the doe eyed girl?

wait no she had been the one reading the book? or was she one of the twins?

and there had been that tall girl who stole my food... what was her name again?

Tiffany sighed and pouted, how was I supposed to remember all their names?

knock knock

Tiffany looked up as the door opened, it was the girl with the book, she could see it dangling from her right hand. 

"Mother says to come down to eat dinner," the girl with the book said. Tiffany nodded and the girl closed the door.

"Wait!" Tiffany yelled, the girl opened the door again looking slightly annoyed, "Yes?"

"What's your name?" Tiffany asked turning slightly red. 

"Seohyun," the girl was about to close the door when Tiffany cried out again. 

"So then is Yuri and Yoona the twins? and what was the name of the shikshin - I mean the tall girl?"

"Yes, Yul and Yoong are the twins and Sooyoung unnie is the tall one that eats like a pig," Seohyun replied, "Can I go now? I have to finish this scientific textbook you see," she held up the book that was in her hand, it loked very thick with confusing words printed in tiny font. 

Tiffany thanked the girl and followed her downstairs. Everyone was already there, waiting for her. 

"Hello darling, all unpacked?" her stepmum asked her kindly. 

"Nearly," Tiffay replied smiling, she looked for a space to sit and saw that there was the one next to the blonde girl and one next to the tall girl. 

She chose to sit in the one next to Jessica because she didn't want her food stolen again while Seohyun sat beside Sooyoung. Tiffany smiled at Jessica but the blonde girl just gave her a glare and shuffled away from her. 

Tiffany looked awkwardly away and silently began eating. She nearly fell out of her seat when there was a loud bang from the front of the house. 

"I HATE YOU LEE EUNHYUK! I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVEN GOT BACK TOGETHER WITH YOU! I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" a voice shrieked. There was another bang as the door was slammed shut on probably the person who was named Eunhyuk's face.

A series of loud stomps followed the scream as the person charged up the stairs in fury, followed with another bang as the person slammed their bedroom door and a crash as they broke something. 

Tiffany looked around surprised at her family members who had not even flinched, they all just sat carrying on with their conversations and eating although some of them sighed at muttered, "I'm guessing he broke up with him again,"

"Who was that?" Tiffany whispered to Sunny who was sitting on the other side of her. 

"Oh, Hyoyeon, you'll have to get used to that I'm afraid." Sunny said rolling her eyes, "She breaks up with her boyfriend every other weekend the makes up with him again in a couple of days." 

What? Another sister?

Tiffany flinched again as she heard stomps coming down the stairs. A girl with blonde hair and a furious expression on her face appeared at the doorway. 

"Mum I want you to help me take this off and burn it!" the girl called Hyoyeon stuck out her hand and pointed to the ring on her fourth finger.

The ring had the letters H and E engraved in it with swirls connecting them together. Hyoyeon pulled at the ring but it wouldn't budge. 

"Why bother taking it off? You're just going to put it back on again after you and Eunhyuk make up," Yuri muttered and Hyoyeon gave her a death glare.

Yonna nudged Yuri, "as your biological twin I would advise you not to annoy her right now,"

Then Hyoyeon looked around the room and her eyes focused on Tiffany. Hyoyeon's angry expression turned to one of confusion,

"Hey, who are you?"


A/N: Well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and thanks again to everyone who subscribed!! 

Hey some information on Jessica's past... I bet it's kind of obvious why Jessica hates Tiffany now but well if you want to put what you think in the comments that's fine with me XD 

and only one of you actually realised that Hyoyeon wasn't in the last chapter but that's alright since it came as more of a surprise ^^

oh and I included a short charcter info thing in the description so if you get confused with the ages and stuff then look there XD