Cucumber

My 8 Stepsisters

After several torturous hours of driving, the car finally came to a stop outside a large lodge at the coast. Sunny stopped the engine and stepped out of the car, breathing in the fresh sea breeze. The other girls also exited the car and stretched before heading towards their new holiday home. 

"So is nobody going to help me with the luggage?" Sunny asked but she was talking to air as everybody else had already ran inside the lodge. 

~~~~

"We want this room! It has a sea view," Yoona shouted as she took hold of the largest room. 

"No, that's the only room with a television, it's mine!" Taeyeon barged in and spread her body over the bed, "and anyway, the younger ones should yield because your younger. Go find another room." 

"We found it first!" Yuri tried to push Taeyeon off the bed but she didn't budge. She placed her hands on her hips and huffed angrily, "You left me with no choice. Yoona!" 

Yoona nodded knowingly, "One, Two..." Taeyeon looked up to see what the two were planning. 

"Three!" 

Yoona jumped on top of Taeyeon and straight after Yuri did the same. Taeyeon groaned and tried to push them off. Just then Sooyoung entered, "Oh, that looks like fun," She jumped on top of Yuri making Taeyeon who was at the bottom of this pile, groan even more. 

"You guys, are so... heavy," Taeyeon gasped. 

Hearing Taeyeon's gasps of pain, Jessica and Tiffany came to see what was happening. 

Tiffany's eyes widened as she looked around, "the walls are pink!"

"So is my hair," Jessica commented, trying to get Tiffany's attention. 

"Yeah but the walls are pinker," mummered Tiffany, not sparing a glance towards Jessica. Jessica pulled a face.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked the pile on the bed while Tiffany walked around the walls, dreamily them.

Yoona stuck out an arm and attempted a wave, "Join in Sica unnie! It's fun!" 

"Okay!" She pulled Tiffany's arm and they both jumped on top together. The human pile collapsed and people went flying. 

Hearing the loud banging noises from downstairs, Sunny rushed upstairs, "Hey! What's going on?"

"Nothing," Yoonyul replied automatically. 

"They piled on top of me," Taeyeon tattled on the others. 

"No we didn't" Yoona denied, sticking her tongue out. Yuri blantantly agreed. 

Sunny shook her head, "Enough," she muttered as Taeyeon opened to say more. Taeyeon closed again reluctantly.

"Sorry Taeyeon but the twins and Sooyoung have to use this room as it's the biggest and they're sharing as a three, You can watch TV downstairs, there's one in the living room," yoonyul and sooyougn celebrated while Taeyeon took to sulking on the bed. 

The atmosphere became even more lively as Yoonyul's dog came bounding in. 

"Ah! Get it away from me!" Jessica screamed jumping atop the bed. 

"Why? It's only a dog," asked Tiffany. 

"No, it's not just a dog. It's a cucumber," Jessica hid behind Taeyeon to be extra careful. 

"How is it a cucumber? Jessica, are you sick?" Tiffany looked worriedly at the now pink haired girl. 

Yoona laughed, "He's not really a cucumber, it's just his name."

"Well I don't like anything to do with cucumbers, okay," Jessica glared at the dog, "Shoo!" 

When the dog just wagged it's tail and advanced towards her, Jessica shrieked. 

"Help me! Fany! Jessicat! Help! Jessicat! Miyoung!" 

"Don't call me that, I don't like that name," Tiffany grumbled. 

The dog took another few steps forward, "Okay! Tiffany! Help!" Jessica cried. 

"Why? It's just a cute doggie," Tiffany smiled and put out a hand to Cucumber. 

Thankfully, just then Jessicat strode in with her head held high. When she saw the dog she hissed at it, making it escape into Yoona's arms in fear. 

Jessica let out a sigh of relief, "It looks like the only person I can rely on is Jessicat," she narrowed her eyes at Tiffany, "and to think I trusted you. You betrayed me so I'm not talking to you ever again." 

"Don't be so childish Jessie, come on, the dog's really cute-" 

Jessica crossed her arms and turned away. 

"Come on Jessie," Tiffany tried to hug her but Jessica pulled away. And with Jessicat nestled in her arms she strode off, "Let's go Jessicat." 

Sooyoung who hadn't said a single word until now, spoke up, "Since Cucumber is food, does this mean I can eat him?" 

Yuri looked horrified, "Not my Cucie!"

"Cucie?" 

"It's short for cucumber," Yuri said. 

There was an awkward silence. 

Taeyeon looked around at the lodge, "You know, this place is really woody. Probably because this place is made of wood..." 

Everybody blinked at her. 

Taeyeon looked down, "I think I'll go watch Spongebob now." 


A/N: Another chapter is up!! xD

And don't worry Jessica is only sulking, she's not really mad at Tiffany :D

and do you guys know how weird it was calling a dog Cucumber? ... I started imagining this really weird green dog that looked like a cucumber O_O

Baii for now ^^