CHAPTER 1

If Only I Knew

 

Luhan came from a prestigious school in China and the heir of the top Gaming and Toy Company in Asia transferred to Seoul University because of his parents wanting him to marry the heir of the wealthiest Tea Company in Korea. He didn’t want to be known as a wealthy kid so everytime their car and body guards send him to school he will tell the driver to drop him two blocks from his school so no one could see him get off from a car.

That day he found out that he is not alone, he saw a guy getting out from a car. Luhan followed him and he was correct that they are enrolled in the same school and to his surprise that guy go straight to their building. (the building for those enrolled  major in dancing).

Luhan walked toward that guy but before he could talk, he saw a tan skinned guy approaching.

“ODULT!!”

“Stop calling me like that Kai or else I’ll call you Ggamjong.”

“Ok, Sehunnie.”

Sehun glared at him.

“Ok, Sehun.” then smiled.

While watching them, someone poked Luhan at the back and hugged him. Luhan realized that all the students around them were watching them ‘wolf-eyed’.

“YAAAAH! Yixing! Why are you here? I thought you were in China?

“You haven’t know? I also transferred here and guess what, we are on the same major.”

Sehun was one of those students who watched Luhan and Yixing hugged.

“Don’t ever do like that to me.” glares at Kai.

Kai just smiled and pulled Sehun to the cafeteria. They sat in the table near a group of girls.

“Sehun, what do yuou want me to buy?”

“Milk Tea, chocolate.. flavor.” Sehun smiled.

“Do you want fight?”

“Did I say something wrong? I didn’t call you chocolate. You’re the one who first reacted with that word.”

“Give me your card.”

“Wou? Why?”

“So I can get them for free. kkk”

Sehun gave his card and Kai walked towards the Milk Tea stand.

“psssst”

Sehun turned his head to those group of girls next to their table.

“Hi!”

Sehun just gave them a derp face.

“Don’t you worry, even though you’re handsome, we are not interested in you.”

“So why did you call me? Do I know you?”

“No you don’t but your friend Kai knows our friend Krystal. I just want to ask if Kai is still Taemin, the one he chose instead of Krystal.”

Sehun’s face turned like someone who got dumped.

“ooops. I’m sorry. I didn’t realize, are you another one his dating with right now?”

“Oh! No. No. We are on the same major and I met him during the entrance examination.”

“Oh! I see. By the way I’m Victoria and yo..?”

Before the girl could finish talking Kai interrupted.

“Sehunnie, you’re really the best. I got these two chocolate Milk Tea, both, for free.” Kai smiled widely.

“Thank me for that, chocolate.”

“What?” Kai looked angry but not seriously angry.

“Oh! Oh! I mean, thank me for that chocolate flavored Milk Tea you got for free.”

“Liar.”

“You too.”

“What?”

“Nothing. Uuuhm.. Can I ask you if do you know someone named Krystal.”

“ooh? How did you know her?”

“Answer me first.”

“Well, she’s someone I had a crush on for more than a yaer but I found out that Taemin also liked her so I let go of her.”

“And who’s Taemin?”

“Answer me first. How did you know her?”

“I just hear from someone that you and that Krystal had a past.”

“Oh! That’s not the real story. Yes, she’s my crush but I told you earlier that I let go of her. I became their (Taemin and Krystal) bridge. Are you jealous?”

“Hell no!?  Let’s go to class. We’re late.”


“Oh! You’re right. Kaja!”

 

 

ODULT- Sehun’s nickname in their comeback photo teaser.

Ggamjong- Kai’s nickname in their comeback photo teaser.

Yixing Luhan Sehun and Kai enrolled as major in dancing- Yes! For they are the lead/main dancers in EXO. kkk

‘wolf-eyed’- I got this idea from their first album XOXO.

Chocolate- members keep calling Kai choco because of his tan skin. He even got angry to some members calling him like that.

Derp face- Sehun is one of the Derp Squad fans are referring to. With ChanYeol and D.O. they are always caught by the camera derping.

Krystal- I heard that Kai and Taemin had a crush on Krystal even before EXO’s debut.

Taemin- SHINee’s maknae and lead dancer.

Taemin and Kai are best of friends in real life.