You=Crazy rabbit

My teacher, My Student

 

You are driving a board. I will emphasized it once again You are driving A ing BOARD.  To be exact there is a whiteboard with some rolls attached on its bottom in your classroom, and now you are crazily sliding with that board in the middle crowded school lane.

“Wooo!!! This is so interesting!! HAHAHAH!!” One of your feet kicked the floor to maintain the highest speed.

“HAHAHHA, Move you peasants! Mighty Kim Jae Kyung is on her ride! UWOO HAHA.”

You can hear cheering mixed with cursing from others student, but damn you don’t care anything about it. You don’t have any obligation to care about them, what is important is that You=Happy. That’s all you need, because you don’t need anything else in your life yeah nothing , that’s your motto. You always stick on that motto because you don’t want to repeat your past anymore.

“No more regret” an unconscious silent whisper deep from your heart. Echoing in your mind.

But all your contemplation overcame with the excitement of the high speed sliding board and how the wind feels rushing through your skin, blowing your ponytail hair everything seems so Perfect!

You grab all the attention. You grab another school issue. You will be in the headline of your school newspaper! All because…

“I’m so damn cool!!! HAHAH” Scream you through the school lane.

You clearly still felt the chilly wind and the pleasant cheers plus stupid cursing when suddenly in a split of second all disappeared and changed into BAMM! Pain, and black.

Damn.” Last mumble when you lost your conscious.

______

There is several colorful funky sheep’s jumping cheerfully in the pitch-black room. You nowhere to found in that room, but you can see them clearly jumping over and over again.

“A bunch of crazy sheep” thought you.

Slowly the one by one the sheep jump closer to your vision.

The first green sheep jumped, and mbee~

The second yellow sheep jumped and mbee~ dete..~ mbee~

“What? Did the sheep just talk?”

The third pink sheep jumped and mbeedetention~ mbee~

“What?!”  Asked your mind confused.

The fourth red sheep jumped more fiercely and screamed!

“DETENTION!”  that’s the first thing that you have heard, you know that not the sheep sound anymore, that Mrs. park annoying voice echoing followed with the sound of the slammed door.

You lay in the familiar white sheet bed with the very familiar school view from the windows.

“Nurse office, where is my…”

Your vision still in blur when you tried to get up from the bed, but it’s become more blur when suddenly a familiar fist hit your head.

“OUCH! Its hurt Hyung!!!”

You are curling in the nurse office bed with both of your arm warping your aching head.

“Don’t called me Hyung when i’m your Oppa stupid.” Said Kim Jong In, your Big brother in the flat tone. He is writing some report in his desk,.

“Jae Kyung can you stop messing in school? You got another detention.” Said him again eye still gluing in his desk.

“Yeah I know, I heard Mrs. Park screaming before your fits hit my head.” Said you sarcastic in bored tone.

“And did you know oppa the only thing that I don’t know is that.” You pointed the crowded girls faces bumping each other struggling outside the nurse office glass door.

Silly you already know the answers; you just want to change the subject. You hate when your brother start to lecturing. Not because its take a long time, it just because that will make you want to sleep hearing his lazy bored tone in several minute.

Jong In stop writing, he moved his head up, gazing into your eyes smirked and then shook his head. He wonders how random and careless his sister is. He get up from his chair and took his medical board with him. He walked towards you lower his face beside to your right ear and whispered.

“Because I’m so damn cool.” Said him slowly and smiled to his student “fans” and all them mostly fainted.

You broke in to a laughter,

“HAHA, same quote you truly my Big brother.”

“Stop laughing and go home now, it’s already 5pm. I will go to the hospital I got the night shift today.”

“Wow, you already have your fixed shift now.” Smiled you

“Yeah, so maybe soon or later I will not doing this job anymore. So.” He pointed you with his pen.

“Stop messing around study well, graduated, and now go home.” Said him, he wearing his white doctor jacket layering his black shirt looks really serious with his doctor like tone and his signature flat face.

“He will become the real doctor soon, maybe I will need some surprise for him nextime" Smirked you deep in your thought.

“Roger Jongin Oppa i will don’t worry and stop curling your brow you looks 10 times older haha” said your carefree, after you fixed your uniform you rushed out like a jet train.

“Ah, Jae Kyung ah today my friend will come and living with us, his name is Do Kyung…” Jong in stop his sentences because he sees Jae Kyung is already nowhere to found.

Jongin let out a deep sigh,

“No wonder her friend called her crazy rabbit, she really runs like  one.”

Jongin took out his cell phone and texed Jae Kyung.

He texed her although he know percentage of Jae kyung read his mail today is under 40%, because her phone is barely on several hour in a week.

“I bet her phone is off again now, what a troublesome sister.” Jongin put his phone back. He is starching his head desperately.

“Whatever just let Kyungsoo handle everything at least I already tried to tell her.”

“Crap, I’m late now.” Jongin immediately took of his white jacket, grab his bag and went to the hospital with his motorbike.

______

 

Please leave some coments to share your thoughts with me ^^ (i'm really happy if you subscribe this fic >.<)

Subscribe or maybe vote just if you interested and if you think it's good enough 

Sorry for my eror and Thank you for reading :)