Chapter 5 : Another Amazing Day

Angels Unite!

"aherrm~ sorry to break your conversation guys but we really must go back right now. Our parents probably already getting worried." Said Da Hye. "Yeah, she's actually got a point." Baekhyun agreed. Meanwhile Elyra was just looking at the ground with an awkward face. "You're lucky that u don't  have any parents." Kristy said to Elyra. "Yeah real lucky~" Elyra replied with courage. "whoa enough girls" Taemin ordered. "If that's what you guys wished for, well make sure we meet again tomorrow same place same time." Taemin added. Then Jonghyun snapped his finger and all of a sudden they all were awake on thier own bed.

 

Elyra's POV

"yawwn~~ whoa am i dreaming or are all those real...princess, angels, whatever it was." I asked myself. "I must've been really really tired that i forgot when the hell did i get back home last night." So i went to the bathroom and showered myself. It's just another sunday morning where the sun is shinning like hell and the sky is so blue and clear. When i'm done showering and dressing up, i went outside to take breakfast with the rest of the orphans.

After that, i straight away goes into my bedroom. Being anti-social. As usual, i listened to few songs and i try to relate the songs and my past but nothing's really related. When I got bored, i took out a piece of blank paper and started to draw stuff. I sketched a few random animals on it since i'm not really good at drawing. So i sketched a rabbit...then cat...then birds... nothing's connected between those animals. I guess i'm just being bored or something.

Suddenly, I heard a knock from my door. *knock Knock* the door opens. "Elyra...you've got a visitor today..come outside.." Ah Jumma appears. I was totally suprise because no one had ever visited me other than my bestfriend. But if it was my bestfriend ah jumma would already let her into my room. So i went out and to my surprise i saw a tall guy who's back was facing me. "umm hi..." I said awkwardly. ***This guy looks fimilliar*** i thought to myself. The guy turns back . he smiled and i was sooo happy to see him. "Omg Kai! what are you doing here??" I asked in excitement. "just visiting you..." He answered me politely. "oh yah! i've got something to ask you Kai." I said. "Go on" he asked me to pursue.

"Well last night...how did i end up on my bed? i know it sounds weird but yea..." I aksed. "What? no way? u end up on your own bed too?!" He was shocked. "Wait...did u 'dream' of seeing 5 people who have wings on their back and they took us somewhere...idk..." I asked again. "Yea! that time i was fighting with the others to save you and then there are 5 people who came from the sky..." said Kai in confusion. "was i captured by a guy who claimed himself as my 'uncle' and u guys were trying to save me?" I said. "Yea! Indeed!" Said kai. "So it wasn't a dream! it's 100% REAL" I finally get it. "We should talk about this with the others. Come let me take you to our secret cottage that we owned." Kai suggested. "what? u guys have a secret cottage??" I was so excited lol. "I'll explain on the way there" said kai.

I step into his car and i was riding shot gun. "So tell me about it" I said. "of course. you see, i've dicovered the old cottage and i told the rest about it. It was like a year ago. So we all cleaned up the mess and started decorating the place." Kai explained. "oh so then how do you guys like pay the bills and everything?" I assume that i did not know. "We collect at least 5 dollars from everyone by the end of the month and then we pay" He added. "Cool" I said while nodding my head up and down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV lol

-Cottage-

"Look who's here everybody" Kristy said meanwhile sitting on an old sofa as she heard the sound of a car coming from outside. Everyone in the cottage took a little peek through the windows. The two hopped off the car and went into the cottage. "hey guys" Elyra greeted while waving her hand. "Hai noona" said Sehun. Elyra smiled. "Hayy!" Chanyeol greeted from her back. "Hey Chanyeol oppa!" Elyra teased. Chanyeol blushed a little. While Baekhyun was laughing like a crazy person "bwhahhaa oppa?! bwahahahha". The rest were also laughing at the same time too except for D.O who looks expressionless.

"Hay! El! why don't you come over here and sit with us!" Yami offered. "why not" Elyra said. Then Elyra headed to their place where there were Mi Ran and also Heather the super friendly girls that includes Yami too. The four of them have a little small talks for a little while. "Alright ladies and gentleman, snap out of ur chit chats. Let's talk about what happened last night." Suho voiced out.

"So what happened last night?" asked D.O blankly. "Ugh" "facepalm" "omg why???" those words were able to be hear by all of them. "got it" D.O added again with expressionless voice. "So 

 

let's proceed" Suho ordered. "ah! I remembered one thing" Kristy snapped her fingers "the last thing they said was to meet at the same place and same time today!" she added. "mhmm..." Da Hye agrees. So then they all spend the rest of the time in the cottage either watching TV or chit chatting...

--hours later--

"Let's move now it's almost 7pm" said D.O with his serious face. "Oh D.O...why so serious??" Chanyeol teased. D.O keeps staring at Chanyeol for few minutes. "Okay okay stop staring at me." Chanyeol said. "geez...this guy is really chilling me to the bone" Chanyeol added. "what did u say?" D.O appeared out of nowhere near Chanyeol's neck. "omg! stop it" Chanyeol jumps. 

They all walked to the usual park. It only took 10 minutes to arrive. When they arrived to the area where they fought yesterday, they've waited for the 5 'angels' to appear. "Are you sure they mentioned us to come here at the same time and same place?" Sehun asked. "Daaa~~" Kristy replied without even looking at who's asking. Suddenly there's a portal opening, it's round and it's shining with bright lights. Jong Hyun came out from the portal and directed all of them to go inside. 

They act naturally since they've already been there before. Without even realising, they were being followed by Lucifer's assistant. "say hello humans" Lucius said to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: lol... so hey sorry for the late and lame update cause i have internet problems FOR REAL and also ya school stuffs...oh and one more thing..Subscribe ;) <33