Chapter 7: Oh Snap!!

Angels Unite!

"Well, Heather, you first then" MinHo suggested.

"mm..okay" She agreed.

"hmm...you have the power to persuade people." MinHo said.

"Pursuade as in hypnotize them?" She asked.

"Indeed." MinHo approved.

"Can i try my power?" She feel excited to try on her new power.

"Well not on me." MinHo replied.

"Of course.." 

She then walked towards Chanyeol with a sly smile on her face. 

"What do you want to do with me" Chanyeol said. looking scared.

"Bow to me and say 'Your Majesty'" Heather ordered.

"Your Majesty" as Chanyeol followed her order and bowed. While everyone else were laughing.

"but you must beware that your power last only about 5 minutes." MinHo added.

"What! 5 minutes..pfft" She complained.

"Next!" said Minho.

Mi ran stepped infront of minho. Then MinHo cracks his finger. "Oh my god! you did not just do that..." Mi Ran said.

"what?"

"U JUST CRACKED YOUR FINGERS!"

"So?"

"It makes me become jelly-boned person"

"Why?"

"I just don't like it"

"Okay then calm down..here let me figure out ur power"-Minho. "hmm let see...my instinct told me that you've got the power of invisibility." Minho continued.

"oh hey, Elyra, follow me. I forgot to return your necklace the other day." Onew said.

"Oh okay" Elyra and Onew went out from the training room and headed their way to the research lab.

"Mi Ran, take a deep breath and focus. use ur inner will to will yourself to be invisible."

"Will my clothes be invisible too?" Mi Ran asked.

"I don't know..you try first" MinHo said.

"Okay.." Miran than took a deep breath and she focused. then seconds later she disappered.

"So can anyone see me? is my shirt invisible too?" She asked.

"yes, we can hear you. your shirt is totally unseen" MinHo said. "Next!"

Yami daringly step out from her clique and went straight infront of Minho.

"i see you're a very brave one." MinHo praised.

"oh hehheh" She blushed.

"you can clone stuffs and people and u can also clone yourself..Once you turn into something/someone, you can also posses their powers" MinHo explained.

"wah! really?" She can't believe it.

"Yeap..." MinHo said.

"okay lemme try..hmm" She closed her eyes and she immediately change into Chanyeol. Everyone seemed surprise by her ability. She then let out fire from her hand.

"why does it always have to be me?" Chanyeol talked to himself.

Yami then change to herself again..

"Okay who's next"

"aah... Kristy" -MinHo

"well..technically, ur power is um.. Technology" MinHo said.

"what the heck is that??" she looked stunned.

"It's something like u're the gps and source of information of the group." MinHo explained.

"Now clap ur hands" MinHo continued. "And imagine u're opening a scroll" He added.

"whatever" Kristy said while obeying MinHo's instruction.

"wow i can see stuffs it's like wow i can track people and i can see what people did" She suddenly like her powers.

(AN: it's hard for me to explain her power but i'll show u picture of it. down here)

 

"Look at this guys! isn't it amazing??!" Kristy said.

"actually we didn't see anything" Sehun said.

"What the..then u guys must think i'm crazy" Kristy said.

"yea sort of~" Baekhyun joked.

"SAY WHAT?" Kristy look furiously at baekhyun

"nothing.."

"Kristy, here, only you can see those waves" MinHo said.

"Got it!" 

"and who do we got next?" MinHo asked.

"Oh, Sandra come here" MinHo picked.

"um okay" as she moved forward.

"Hmm..looks like you've got the power to Shrink and grow and also u can see through an opaque object" Minho stated.

"mm..oh" Sandra reacts.

"Come now let's try" MinHo ordered."Relax..u can do this" He added.

Sandra then decrease her size like a small ant. 

"bahahah midget" Suho teased.

She then get back to her size and grow taller and larger.

"who's the midget now??" She replied Suho. While everyone were amaze by her size. Later, she became normal again.

"and finally da Hye..."

"Hmm...the rest are finish and i'm pretty sure your power is elasticity"

"how sure are you?" said Da Hye

"The book says so.." MinHo said.

"What book?"

"The book that i've read about the Queen and her Specialties" MinHo said.

Elyra and Onew went to the labratory. It was a long walk since the lab is far away from the training room. Because this mansion is so big. Just when they arrived, Onew and Elyra went to get her necklace. But suddenly something happened. Lucius used his power to stopped the time and get the necklace before them. He then turn back the time to normal.

"uh what happened?" Onew said while rubbing his head.

"Oh no! my necklace" Elyra shouted

"So long fellas!" as Lucius disappeared from the scene.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: it's been quite somtime now that i didn't update this story..haha just working on my second fic and my co-author fic..go check it out if u want too ^^