who are you ?

She's Dating a Gangster


   You are busy doing stuffs in your room, you arranged your clothes, you keep your notebooks. you are getting ready to take a bath, because it's already night and you should be sleeping now. you are alone in your house because you don't have a family anymore, your parents died for the past 3 years. Anyway, you left your balcony open so the wind can come in and you proceed to your bathroom to take a shower. while you are in the bathroom you heard a noise coming from the balcony, but you didn't mind because you think it's just the wind so you continue taking a shower. the water is splashing to your face, you're humming, but there's something outside that you need to figure out. you still heard noises, so you stop, get the towel and wipe your wet body, you quickly wear your clothes. After wearing your clothes, you sneak outside to see where the noise coming from. You took a flower vase, You hear the noise coming from the kitchen, you hide behind the wall and take a peek, you saw a guy stealing all your food in the ref. you shout calling for a help.
 
   "THIEVE !! THIEVE !!" you repeatedly shouting.
   
   He run towards you and cover your mouth so you can't shout anymore, you struggle but you can't escape. He didn't hurt you, in fact he's the one who looks hurt. You bit his hand so you can be free, and it works.

   "aahhhhh ! yah ! why did you do that !? aaishh .." he shouted.

   You point the flower vase to him, and you saw his face, his face was wrecked up, it looks like he got from a fight. you feel a little bit pity to him, but you didn't show it.
 
   "yah thieve! w-who are you ? why are you here ?" you asked.

   "m-mwo !? na ? thieve ? tsss.. yah ! I'm not a thieve" he pointed.

   "if your not a thieve, why are you stealing my foods ?"

   "I'm not stealing anything, I need to eat, I'm hungry !" he answered.

   "why don't you buy your own food ? yah !! if you dont leave I'll call the police !" you challenged.

   "aish ! arra, arraseo" he smirked.

   He run to your door, he left and he didn't get anything, you locked your door and go upstairs and enter your room. When you enter your room, you put down the flower vase that you use to scared the thieve away. Your hair is still wet so you use your blower to dry your hair. while drying your hair, you are thinking about the thieve you encounter in your house. Why is his face swollen ? is he really a thieve ? why did he enter your house ? if he's a thieve he should hurt me but no. your mind was clueless. After drying your hair, you go to sleep.

   It was 7 in the morning, birds are chirping, sun was beautiful, you stood up and forget what happened last night. You brushed your teeth, you took a shower, you wore your uniform, you prepare your breakfast and eat. Now, it's time to school.

   While walking, you heard some of your schoolmates murmuring at the school gate ..

   "yah, do you know the news ? block b's leader was smashed up last night"

   "yes, they said he's face were swollen, he fight a gang leader"
   
   After hearing that news, you think of the guy who trespass your house last night, maybe he's the guy that they are talking. You continue walking and proceed to your classroom, and here goes your bestfriend ..

   "Angel-sshi ! have you heard the news ?" she quickly asked.

   "mwo ? what news ?" you asked.

   "block b's leader got into a fight, but he lose" she mumbled.

   "oh ~ so that's the news that I heard from our fellow students" you said.

   "yes, don't you know he's a dangerous guy, he get what he wants, but don't worry they said he don't kill"

   "ehh ! who cares ?" you mumbled.

   "yah ! he -" (rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiing !) she cut her sentence when she heard the school bell.

   You smiled and go to your sit. Hours passed, it's already 3 o'clock in the afternoon and your class was dismissed. On your way home, you went first to an ice cream store to buy your favorite ice cream. after buying ice cream you continue walking to your way home. you arrived at your house, you put your key in the door knob, open the door and walked in .. You put the ice cream to your freezer and you'll eat it afterwards. you walk upstairs and enter your room, you are very shocked when you open your door. You widened your eyes and scream so loud.

   "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!" you srceam very loud.

 

 

 

How's my story ? I hope you like it,

to be honest I'm not good at english. :P