Final

My Sweet Obsession

Sang Ah slept on the couch and Myungsoo lied her on his bed, and slept besides her. He hugged  her waist. Feeling in heaven with just being besides her. His crazy and mental side wanted to explode, and obviously he wanted to her till the morning light, but he wanted to wait a little more.

''You're mine and mine, only mine mine mine.'' Myungsoo said while he was hugging you tighter and tighter. 

-

Sang Ah woked up and realized she wasn't at her bed, room, and home. She felt someone was hugging her,and saw that a man was hugging her, that's the man that kidnapped her. She remembered his name was Myungsoo, yesterday he told her.

She carefully got rid of his grip. 'Calm down Sang Ah, you'll be okay.' she mumbled to herself. She looked around the room and saw that a part of the wall had pictures of her, she panicked. 'Omo he's a freak' She wanted to scream,cry,kill someone. 

She walked out the room and went to the principal door, she opened it and closed it silently.

Sang Ah finally left the apartment. She went downstairs to the luxurious building and finally left. She took a taxi and went to her best friends house.

She knocked the door. Her friend opened it. ''Oh hey Sang Ah, what brings you here?'' Seohyun said.

''Please let me in.'' Sang Ah begged her while crying.The worried Seohyun  pulled her in the house and make her sit on the living room sofa, and sat besides her. ''Unnie.'' Sang Ah sobbed. Seohyun hugged her.

''What happened to you? Please explain me everything.'' Seohyun caressed Sang Ah hair.

Sang Ah explained her absolutely everything,and Seohyun almost fainted, she was really worried that something could happen to her bestfriend. 

Seohyun suggested her to stay in her house the time needed. Sang Ah thanked her a lot.

-

Myungsoo woked up but notice that Sang Ah wasn't by his side. He gritted his teeth with anger. He wanted to punch someone, he was so mad that he could kill someone in that moment. He went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Later he changd he's clothes and left his apartment. ''You'll pay for this my beloved Sang Ah.'' He bitterly smiled and gritted his teeth. He was going to look for her.

''I guess she might be with her bestfriend, Seo Joo Hyun'' Myungsoo chuckled.

He knew all the house adresses of Sang Ah's friends, family, and etc... He knew everything of Sang Ah.

He drive to Seohyun's home.

He arrived, Myungsoo alighted from the car.

He knocked the door. ''Who is it?'' Seohyun's voice asked. ', I totally forgot about this' Myungsoo cursed in his mind and started to feel angry. His mental and freaky side started to reveal. He knocked again the door. ''Huh, alright if you're not telling who are you.''Seohyun give up.

She opened the door and saw Myungsoo standed up there smiling like a psycho. Seohyun was waiting for an answer and looked at him really weird.

''So... who are you?''Seohyun was still waiting for an answer, Myungsoo was still smiling like a psycho, he was waiting too for doing what he planned.

Seohyun dispaired and was about to close the door but Myungsoo didn't let her do that and stopped her from closing the door. 

''What's your problem man?!'' Seohyun said angry and was about to punch him but Myungsoo pulled a knife and buried it to Seohyun's heart. 

She fainted on the floor. Myungsoo chuckled. ''You should've opened the door, little .'' The freaky Myungsoo said and laughed louder and bitterly.

''Now let me find my beloved girlfriend.'' He said while going upstairs. He entered to a room and started to look  around, no one was on the bed...

He looked under the bed and still no one, he looke in the bathroom still no one, but he haven't looked in the closet. Myungsoo heard some sobs in the closet.

''So you're here my baby.'' Myungsoo sweetly said.

He abruptly opened the closet and saw the cute Sang Ah standing there crying. Myungsoo felt his heart ache, but he needed to do this, he wanted her only for him. He'll never let her go even if she escapes.

He hugged her and pulled her out. His sweet obsession was crying more and more and more. ''Baby, I almost had a heart attack when I didn't saw you this morning.'' Myungsoo said while hugging her tightly. ''I love you my baby,I'll never let you go.'' He said.

Sang Ah wanted to die in that moment, she hated him with all  her life. She was crying, crying because she was angry, she didn't  know why he wanted her. Sang Ah doesn't love him.

She harshly got rid of his grip. ''Leave me alone, I don't love you, I hate you and I don't want to see you. And if you love me, why didn't you talked to me if you wanted to be with me, was this the solution? Killing my friend as the solution?!''  Sang Ah screamed and Myungsoo was angry and shocked. He was angry with her words.

''Repeat that again.'' Myungsoo said harshly and furious. He was exploding too, the sweet thoughts dissapeared,now there were feelings of wanting to kill someone.

''I ING HATE YOU, BASTARD!'' Sang Ah said. 

*SLAP* Myungsoo slapped her. Sang Ah fell down on the floor and more tears were down her cheeks.

''If you said that again, I'll ing kill you.'' He said furious. 

He was exploding, he was dangerous on that moment...

Sang Ah wanted to die, if she was alive he still will bother her with his obsession with her.

'' I hate you, I don't love you, and I don't want to be with you.'' Sang Ah standed up and said it weakly. 

Myungsoo pulled out his knife and buried to Sang Ah's heart, he didn't know what he just done. He saw that Sang Ah fainted on the floor. 

Minutes passed and Myungsoo realized that he killed her, his baby, his obsession, his everything.

He started to cry like it was the end of the world he was regretful of what he done. He knelt besides Sang Ah's dead body. ''I'm sorry baby, I'm deeply sorry.'' Myungsoo cried,cried and cried. ''I can't stand this.''

''I should die, and then be with you in another world.''

''FOREVER MY SWEET OBSESSION.''Myungsoo said his last words and  pulled the knife and buried it to him too.

He's body droped besides Sang Ah's. Both died together in the same room and same place. 

The love that Myungsoo felt for his sweet obsession is INFINITE....

The End.

-----------------------------

Aigoo~, I enjoyed writing this obsession shortfic ehehe.

I hoped you enjoyed as much as I did, It took a long time for writing it... xD

What a sad ending, isn't it? It's my first time writing something angst hehehe, sorry for any gramatical mistakes :c

Well I want to thank my subscribers for reading it! It is grateful for me to see you were interested in my story.

A massive thank you!

Well bye, thank you for everything! <3

Saranghae~! & Fighting~!

Check my other fanfic! Heres the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/422420/she-s-mine-arrangedmarriage-fluff--you-exo-kris

Bye bye! <3