1

Die Hard

The weather is much colder here in South Korea than it is back in the states. Everyone and everybody looks all the same. I feel like an outcast since everyone is gawking at me like I grew two heads. Is it so hard for them to accept foreigner visiting their country. This is why. Prefer the states, no judgement, no awkwards stares since everyone there are of different nationalities. I walk and hail a taxi cab, got in and before I could ask the driver to take me to a hotel someone jump in screaming "Pali Pali ah jussi" making the driver step on his gas pedal zooming out of the airport. I look over to the man who rudely jump in and rudely cut me off. He look back at me ... He look at me up and down but stop right at my cleavage. 

"Do you like what you see?" I asked him in English 

"yea...I mean Im sorry" he said in his broken English 

I lifted up his chin with my right index finger "My face is up here sir" I said, goodness his stare is so intense ...but not as intense as mines ...

We gazed at each other until I gave him a smirk and turn my head the other direction. 

"So ahgashi" the ah jussi asked "Where may I take you?" He said still looking at the road 

"Ahjussi" I reply in Korean "take me to the best five stars hotel you got here in Korea" 

He nodded ..until I hear someone said "Ahjussi the best is always in Soeul or Hongdae but take her Hongdae"  the man next to me spoke up again ... 

"Hello, my name is Choi Seunghyun, what is yours?" He asked 

I turn my head towards him and smile "My name is Kim Ari" 

"Well, Ms Kim Ari is this your first time in Korea?" He asked 

"Yes" I lied this is actually my second time. The last time I was here was to kill ... It's was quick one night job. I left without exploring the beauty of this country. But this time my mission is to find her and bring her to mother. 

"Just my luck, may I asked to be your guide, I am well known and well connected and I can show to the best of the best of Korea" he said 

"It's okay I'm here on business not pleasure" I said without looking at him 

"Well if you don't mind me asking what kind of business do you have? Maybe I can assist you?" He said 

"Im looking for someone...unless you work witht the government or knows anyone of the blue house I doubt you can help me" this time I look at him he had that amusement in his eyes telling me bingo.

"youre in luck because my father is the military and he knows everyone in the blue house" he said smirking ... 

By this time the Ahjussi stop in front of the biggest most glamorous hotel ... Before I got off I ask for the man number and address where I can contact him further, he happily obliged .... I got out and walk in the hotel ... Aya ... This might be easier than I thought...

 

 

I landed in South Korea last night ...I am now on my way to the blue house to ask the whereabouts of an agent by the name of Aya Kim. Yes, agent... It's funny how two sisters born of the same mother ended on each side of the law. Her a special agent undercover for the American government. Where as I a freelance killer. I kill for a living and my sister hunt down people like me. The table have turns I now am hunting her to take her to go see mother...I promise mother that I will always no matter what always look after her. No matter what different s we have against one another. I will take her ... I will drag her back home if my life is depend on it. Aya ...big sister Ari is coming for you ...