Dear Diary: New Kid. [part one]

Diary of the quiet kid.

Dear Diary,

There's this new kid in school. He tried to talk to me yesterday, but ended up tripping. It was kind of cute, but Zico saw and I guess got mad and tried to beat him up. He doesn't like others talking to me, but then why does he hardly want to talk to me himself? Oh well.

-Youngjae

--

[Youngjae's Point Of View]

I slowly closed my Diary as I looked up in the lunch room. I was sitting by myself, even though I saw Zico walk into the room. This told me he was at another table, maybe flirting with another person. I sighed and took a bite of my food, but wasn't really hungry. Most lunches were starting to come to this. Eiether eating by myself or sitting with him, but him not giving a damn about me. Why couldn't he just dump me already? I sighed and placed my head in my hands, trying not to think too hard.

Weird enough my mind went back to yesterday, when that new kid tried to talk to me. No one has ever tried to really talk to me before, strangly. I was just that one kid who had a pretty popular boyfriend, and that's all I was known for. Maybe this new kid would change that, if he didn't get beaten up in the process.

--

[Daehyun's Point Of View]

I made my way into the lunch room. It was the second day here and I was kind of looking for a open space. I was hoping to find the one cute boy from yesterday, but there seemed to be a lot of people. Before I knew it, I heard a voice behind me. I turned, seeing a guy giving a gummy smile. "Hello, are you new?" He questioned. I slowly nodded before giving a small smile. "Yes, I am. This is my second day here." I said before nodding again. "I'm Daehyun." I said my name.

"I'm Yongguk, You can come sit with me and my friends." He replied. I nodded. "Sure!" I said. "Alright, follow me." He spoke before started to walk. I followed him to a table of 3 other boys. As we got there, right away Yongguk spoke.

"This is Zelo, Himchan, and Jongup. Everyone, this is Daehyun. He's new and will be eating with us." He said. Both of us sat down. I sat down next to Jongup, Yongguk next to Zelo.

---

[I just wanted to make a quick little update for everyone. Just so you know, there will be a bit of Himup/Jongchan + Banglo in the story just for kicks. n_n I'll have part two of this chapter up by friday night!]