misunderstood

I'm Not Your Guardian Knight

Yunho slammed his door hard and throw his bag on the floor. He was so pissed. He open his spectacle and put it on the table. He panting so hard. He feels like he want to punch anyone in this world, he just don’t care anymore!

Yh: damn you clumsy boy!

He so pissed when he lost to Jaejoong’s threat to tell his mom about his thingy. How can he calm down when Jaejoong is going to make that kind revelation? Eating ice cream in this such a cold weather? He’s freaking weird!

Cough cough.

YES! This is why he hate to eat ice cream and he never like ice cream! That brat..he can just eat the ice cream alone but why he forced me to eat too? Well I don’t want him to…wait....P.O.R.N..???

Yh: WHAT THE HELL I DON’T HAVE ANY THINGY!!! NOT EVEN A MAGAZINE OMAIIIGGAADDDDSUUNNN!!!

Knock knock..

Yunho turn to his door. He rolls his eyes, that must me that clingy brat.

Yh: what?

Knock knock

Yh: what do you want?!

Knock knock knock

Yunho stomps his feet and walks to open the door.

Yh: what the do you want?!!

Mrs Jung: YAHHH JUNG YUNHO HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!

Smack.

Yunho wince and rub his sore forehead. He grins when he saw his umma’s face who is now turn into green. And yes she will expand her body soon and become a hulk. Oh my god, he doesn’t want that to be happened. His appa will divorces his umma soon if that happen. Who wants to be a husband to a hulk anyway? Oh wow. Delusional

Yh: H-hulk..

Mrs Jung: WHAT??!!!

Yh: no no.. I mean..umma~

Mrs. Jung sigh. He lost to his son’s aegyo.

Mrs. Jung: what have you done?

Yunho widen his eyes. He gulping his saliva. Is this..about..that....

Yh: w-what..done?

Mrs. Jung: Jaejoong told me that…

Yunho cut her efore she could finish her sentence 

Yh: he..

Again Yunho gulping his saliva. He kneels down and hug his umma’s leg.

Yh: umma mianhae~ I don’t have any thingy umma please forgive me umma I swear I don’t have any of it. Umma please don’t mad.

Mrs. Jung frown.

Mrs. Jung: ? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JUNG YUNHO??

Yunho looks up with his weird face.

Mrs. Jung: YOU WATCH JUNG YUNHO?!

Yh: i-I’m ummm

Mrs.Jung: TELL ME JUNG YUNHO?!

Yh: noo h-hulk..i mean umma..

Mrs. Jung: YAH! HOW DARE YOU WATCHING JUNG YUNHO?!

Yh: but..i don’t have..

Mrs. Yh: then why you’re so scared just now huh?

Yh: d-did..Jaejoong..told you that I watch ?

Mrs. Jung widen her eyes. She can feels her blood pressure rise up.

Mrs jung: HE JUST 15 YEARS OLD AND YOU LET HE SAW YOU WATCHING ?!!

Yunho blink his eyes.

Mrs Jung: NO DINNER JUNG YUNHO!  

Yh: yahh!

Mrs. Jung: DON’T YAHH YOUR UMMA JUNG YUNHO! NO DINNER!

Yunho stomps his feet like a kid. He pouts. No way. He’s so hungry and just now he had to deal with that clingy and spoiled-brat Jung Jaejoong. He watches his umma walked away from his room and go downstair and passing by a latter who squatting and giggling at the corner. He gives his sharp glare.

Jaejoong shock when he realized the sharp glare from the taller man. He tried to smiles sweetly to the man. Slowly he walks to Yunho and facing the taller.

Jj: yunnie pouts just now..

Giggles. Yunho roll his eyes.

Yh: are you happy now that I can’t have my dinner??

Jaejoong shook his head. he pouts. he cross his hand on his chest.

Jj: no! it’s not Joongie’s fault!

Yh: yeah right. Now get out from my room!

Again Jaejoong shook his head. yunho grit his teeth.

Yh: why?! I don’t want to see you in my room! Get out!

Jaejoong shook his head. again.

Yh: GET OUT!

Jj: JOONGIE IS IN FRONT OF YOUR ROOM NOT IN YOUR ROOM!! DON’T SHOUT AT JOONGIE! YUNNIE IS PABO!

Smack.

Yh: ahh~

Jaejoong stomps his feets and leave Yunho dumbfounded. He looks around and..yeah..they are in front of his room. And..thats why Jaejoong don’t want to get out from his room. Sigh. What’s wrong with him today. He touch he head. imagining he is adjusting his brain.

Growlsssss…

Damn. I’m hungry. Hulk…help?

 

 

 

 

 

 

## sorry for the late update, yeah this first chapter was a bit..short? ^^ more to come in next chapters.

commenting won't hurt hmm? thanks for reading~~