Chapter 1

Is this L.O.V.E ?

''Omma...can you please give me another last chance ?? Please~~''

JNey begging .

''JNey ! I said no is no . Don't you understand ??'' replied omma.

Appa just ogle at me and continued reading his newspaper without saying a word.

''Urghh..this is so unfair,Myung Soo oppa can,why I'm not? Huh =='. Why omma didn't allowed me? Haish...''

JNey murmured.

JNey went to her room and lied on her bed.She telephoned her only brother,Myung Soo.Nowadays,Myung Soo had become very busy until he get hard to call his family.

''Oppa !!!!"

Myung Soo was a bit shocked as he pick up the call, he heard his sister shouting like crazy.

"Yaaa...JNey -ssi,stop it." said Myung Soo

"Hehehehe......---silent---.....oppa....''

"What's wrong with you JNey?Are you alright?" asked Myung Soo full of charm.

"Oppa,omma didn't allowed me going to the YG audition...." complained JNey.

Myung Soo silents for a while and then he asked his only little sister.

"Why do you want to go to the audition,JNey?"

"Ermmm...mmm..JNey want to be like oppa" replied JNey with spouted.

"Hehs.. JNey,JNey"  Myung Soo smirked.

*FLASHBACK*

Myung Soo remembered the moment while he's begging to his omma to allowed him for being a trainee under Whoolim Entertainment. It was really a hard time.His omma really didn't want him to be an artist.

But after begging for such a long time,his omma do allowed him but with one condition.He should manage to get the first place for his final year exam beating other 856 students at his school. He really worked hard for it and it worth,he succeed.

That's why his mother allowed him to be a trainee until now he had become and artist.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Oppa ! Are you still there?!" asked JNey

Myung Soo almost forgot about his sister.

"Ohh, JNey-ssi,,,you need to go and beg to mum until she allowed you.I'm also had a hardtime like this before .."

" Huh,,,,,ok oppa.........."

"Ok,good girl.." said Myung Soo to his JNey.

"Hihihi..." JNey giggles and continued "Ok oppa,I need to go.. Bye bye...I love you,mmuaahh"

replied JNey.

"Ok,do work hard ,, Fighting ! I love you too, my JNey !!" said Myung Soo

JNey smile and she hung up.

She really  didn't thought that her mom really dont want her children for becoming an artist.

"Should I go to the YG audition?"

JNey talked to herself