Chapter 1

The Bachelor and the Nine Mannequins

"Man, i'm so bored.." Yunsoo muttered as he walked around the clothing shop. "And the weather makes it even more boring." he added. He was on his night shift that night. He had to stay at the clothing shop the whole night.

Just then, his friend, Kangmin, entered the shop while holding a bottle of soju in his hand. "Good evening bro." he greeted as he approached Yunsoo. "Yah, the shop's already closed. Leave." Yunsoo ordered.

"Why being so mean, Yunsoo? I just came here to give you this." Kangmin said as he showed the bottle of soju in front of Yunsoo's face. "Hey, i'm not allowed to drink tonight. I can't get drunk." Yunsoo said as he shoved the bottle away from his face.

"Oh come on! Just a few shots.." Kangmin begged.

"No." Yunsoo firmly stated.

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"NO."

"Pretty please?"

"WHAT THE HELL KANGMIN, I JUST SAID NO!" Yunsoo shouted.

"Come on, one shot wouldn't hurt. Please? Just one shot, then i won't bug you again." Kangmin insisted. Yunsoo sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine." he muttered.

They sat down at a table and started drinking. Yunsoo just took one shot of soju, but then he wanted more. He kept on taking shots, Kangmin even tried to stop him but he resisted. He already had fifteen shots and he was completely drunk. Well as for Kangmin, he was already knocked out.

"That...wasssss....delicioussssss....." Yunsoo said as he drank another shot. "Yo.....drink with meeeeh...." Yunsoo said as he tried to wake his friend. "Yah yah yah!!!" he shouted like an idiot.

Yunsoo stood up, and walked towards the mannequins displayed at the middle of the shop. "So gorgeouuuuuus...... Pretty ladieeees..." he said while touching the mannequins. "I'm sooo lonely, i want a girlfriendd!!!!!! I want a girlfriend!!!" he shouted while hugging the mannequins.

"I wish these pretty mannequins would be my.....girlfriendssss..." he muttered before falling down to the ground and fell asleep.

*The next morning*

Yunsoo woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He slowly opened his eyes and found himself inside his own bedroom.

"Aaah, my bedroom..... Wait, what am i doing here?!" he quickly jumped off his bed. "Wasn't i at the shop last night? How did i get home?" he thought to himself.

Suddenly, a short pretty girl entered his room. "Good morning Yunsoo oppa! It's time for breakfast!!" she greeted cheerfully as she hugged Yunsoo. Yunsoo was surprised at the girl's sudden action and unbelievably cute aegyo.

"W-Who are you? What are doing in my room?!" he asked as he pushed the girl away who pouted. "Oppa, why are you pushing me away? I was just giving you a morning hug." she said while pouting.

Yunsoo rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry, but do we know each other? How did you get inside my house?" Yunsoo asked. Just then, another girl entered the room. She was taller than the other one and she is very beautiful.

"Yunsoo oppa! It's time for breakfast!!" she said as she flashed a heart-melting eyesmile at Yunsoo. "Wait, who are you? Who are the both of you?!" Yunsoo asked, he was getting a lot confused.

The two girls looked at each other and laughed. "Oh oppa, you're so funny. Let's go outside! They're waiting for us!" the taller girl said as they pulled Yunsoo outside.

Yunsoo was completely shocked when he saw 7 other girls outside of his room. "Good morning Yunsoo oppa!!" the girls greeted as they ran to Yunsoo and gave him a big hug.

"Who are you people?! What are you doing in my apartment?!" he asked. He was completely confused.

"Oppa, stop joking like that. We're your girlfriends, remember?" the tallest one of them said while winking at him.

"G-Girlfriends? Oppa?" Yunsoo asked. Then after that, he suddenly fainted.

"Omo, oppa!!!" the girls screamed as they ran to him.

 

 

********************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter!! >.< But i intentionally made it short, i just don't know why. Keke~ Well, this is the start of the story! :D

If you find it confusing, just tell me and i will explain it to you. But anyways, you'll understand the story as you read the next chapters.

And please don't forget to COMMENT and SUSCRIBE!! Thank you!! ^_^ <3