06

Meet My Brother -in law- Lee Chanhee

'Meet My Brother -in law- Lee Chanhee'

CHAPTER SIX
 

DAEHYUN'S POV

 
"Yah! You HAVE to get here as soon as possible! Something is going wrong!! ABSOLUTELY WRONG!"I leaned on the wall clutching my bleeding torso.
"Tokki? What happened?"she whispers sharply. "I'll tell you later!!"I winced as i put pressure on it so the bleeding would stop.
"Where are you?"she asked. "I don't know.Wait..i think it's around your hometown. You remember the place where we cycled last two years? Where you fell into an alley?"I tried to explain.
"Don't remind me.. That place?"she asked.
"Yeah.. I'm in the alley. Ppaliwa! (Come here fast!)"I hung up. Ohgosh..
I really felt like fainting. EYES OPEN JUNG DAEHYUN.
 

Hwaseon's POV

 
"! Kris!"I climb up the stairs as fast as i could,"KRIS! Daehyun's in trouble!" "WHAT?!"His face full of worries.
"I  HAVE to go.. I'll be back before 12."I said while wearing my jacket.
"I'll follow." "Don't. I'll handle him myself,"I said facing him.
"Then take care and take care of him well. Don't get into trouble."he pecked my lips and gave me a tight hug before letting me go."Thanks and i will."I gave him a small smile and rush downstairs."Unnie," "Oh,Seon! Have a sit."Sis smiled.
I went over and bent so that my mouth is over her right ear."Daehyun is in trouble."i whispered and make my way to the door.
"I'll be back before 12-maybe.."I called out to her whispering the last part. As soon as i got my converse on,i dash towards the place.
 
*What happened? Why does it happen? How did it happen? Who did this? Is the others alright?* Train of thoughts went through my mind.
 
My one and only bestfriend is in trouble. Serious trouble! I turn around the corner and in the alley. There he is struggling to sit up with his hands pressing his bleeding torso. "DAEHYUN!" he look and the frown went down as he smile at me.
"Ack!" he winced at the wound and the frown went back. I rushed to his side and slung an arm over my head.
"Slowly.." I lifted him up as we walked as slow as possible."What happened?"I asked. "I was at your house with Kris. And i got a call from Youngjae. He said that they were attacked. I could hear glasses shattering and screaming and things being thrown.
My thoughts saying that i should help them. I informed Kris that i'll be at BAP's right? I thought he'd tell you."he said.
"Yeah.. he told me."i said,"What have they done to you?"
"Well.. that... I helped them and one of the guy with a knife charged at me. At first i could prevent the blades but that guy was just too fast and i got too tired to fight back and i got slashed. Luckily Yongguk hyung came to the rescue."he explained.
"What about the rest? Are they alright? Don't tell me SECRET unnie were there.. Were they?"i bombard him with questions.
The only thing that came out of his mouth was a chuckle.
 
"They are fine. They beat them up into a pulp! SECRET noona were there but Yongguk hyung ordered Youngjae to sent them out. And that is when Youngjae called me. Jieun noona almost got caught by one of the guys. But well,Yongguk hyung went wild when the guy laid his fingers on her arms."he laughed but soon winced out of pain.
"Pabo."i chuckled and punch his arms lightly-afraid that there might be a small injury on his arms,but no.
There's no wincing or gritting of teeth. Instead,he chuckled.
"Guess what?"he asked. "What?" "Just now.......A train of curse words fly out of Zelo's mouth. That is the very first time we heard him curse-ALOT."he started to laugh while bending his body to prevent the pain to increase.
But seriously,Baby Zelo + cursing is just WOW! I started to laugh along with him while imagining Zelo cursing continuosly at his opponent.
The night was filled with the sound of our laughter.
 
A few minutes later,we stopped laughing.
"Let's go home."i said picking him up once again. "Thanks a lot Song Hwaseon. For everything."he sighed,
"I'm lucky to have a friend like you."
"No. I'M lucky....to have a friend like you."i turned and gave him a smile.I look down at his shoes,*That shoe..* 
"You wore it!"I exclaimed. "Wear what?"he looked at me confusingly. "The shoe i bought you."i smiled.
He looked down and nodded,"Yeah..".
 
Soon,we arrive home. I check the time on my watch,
'1101pm' Just as we step inside. Chanhee oppa,Kris and unnie took Daehyun from my grasp. All the questions i asked Tokki were now being asked by the three of them. Daehyun turn his head at me,"Seon,help?"he chuckled as unnie remove his hands and replace it with a cloth. "You guys help me with Tokki's wound.I'll tell you what happened after that."i asked some help from the three of them and all of them respond with a nod. Before i took a step from the stair,i remembered something,
"Chanhee oppa,who came just now?" 
"Oh! It's my groupmates.They wanted to meet you again next time,"he said,"Oh! and Nice ringtone anyway."he winked. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ohgod.. Kill me.
 
[A/N]
HI!! Anyway,i've requested a trailer from this shop and it arrived quick!
Check out the trailer made by 'kc' from ' Flourish Pearl || Graphic, Review and Trailer Shop`  !