Our Gift

Valentine's Day Gift
Minho POV

Today is Valentine's Day and Taemin is avoiding me AGAIN. Even Key was avoiding Jonghyun-hyung. Are they cheating on us? Are they a couple? They weren't avoiding each other... Well, they were umma and son so they're definitely not a couple. Yeah...

 

..

..

..

Gah! I'm still not satisfied! I'll talk about this with Jonghyun-hyung and Onew-hyung!

End Of Minho POV

Onew POV

I was eating my chicken in the dining room while staring at Minho who was at the living room. He was making weird expressions. He must be thinking of something. He looks at me.

"Onew-hyung! I need to talk to you and Jonghyun-hyung! Where is he?" he shouted across the living room. Jonghyun? Let's see...

"He's in his room!" I replied.

"Thanks! Can I meet you in the living room?" he shouted back. I gave him a thumbs up since I felt it was too noisy to actually shout back. Key would definitely sh- Wait. Where exactly was Key? Taemin seems to be missing too... Oh! So that's why he wants to talk to me and Jonghyun. I finished my chicken and went to the living room and waited for Jonghyun and Minho.

End of Onew POV

Taemin POV

Why is making chocolate so difficult?! I should have just bought one... but it wouldn't be special right?

Right! That's why I'm doing this now! For the sake of my love with Minho-hyung, I shall do my best! Taemin, hwaiting!

End of Taemin POV(A/N So many POVs... =.=)

Key POV

I chuckled as I watched Taemin. He could be so cute even without trying. Sigh. Jonghyun and Minho might feel suspicious of us. But, this is for the sake of the surprise! I'll do my best! Key, hwaiting!

 

..

..

..

..Though, we need to do this fast. I should help my baby. He's struggling right now.

End of Key POV

Jonghyun POV

I looked at my hair in the mirror. I should probably change it to yellow again. I looked much cuter...

"Jonghyun-hyung! I need to talk to you!" I hear Minho's voice near the door. Aww.

"Sure! Give me a minute!" I replied. Che forget it. I'm going. I walk out of my room and to the living room to see Onew-hyung and Minho waiting for me.

"It wasn't even 1 minute." Onew chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"What I say doesn't always need to be so accurate. So, what did you want to talk about?" I said.

"It's about Key and Taemin." Minho replied. My face scrunched up at Key's name.

"Yeah. They're acting weird, huh? So you noticed it too? They're both not here as well. Heard they went to the SNSD's dorm." I said. Minho's eyes became larger. Onew wasn't shocked at all but was kind of suspicious of them.

"What would they be doing there?" Onew-hyung questioned. I shrugged.

"I was wondering..." Minho started. "Whether they were cheating on us." I gasped.

"No way..." I muttered.

"Doesn't mean that they're in a girls' dorm that they're cheating, you know. Taemin is a noona's favourite and Key is close with girls." Onew-hyung stated.

"But, they still could be cheating on us though." I said. Onew-hyung shrugged and Minho was still thinking. What could they be doing?

End Of Jonghyun POV

Key POV

"Key-umma, how do you put this on?" Taemin asked while turning around to show his back and the dress zipper that was yet to be zipped.

"Oh, let me help you with that." I said. I zipped the zipper and asked him to tie the bow behind for me. He nodded and tied the bow.

"Kay. We're nearly ready." I said. "We just need the wigs. Let's see..." I handed him the wavy hair that was just his shoulder length. I wore one that was the same length but was blonde. Looks like Jessica's hairstyle for Oh!... Is this what she used or it's just a replica of her hair? Oh well...

We were definitely ready. We just needed the chocolate we had just made.

"Baby?" I called. He looked up at me and stopped fiddling with his dress.

"Deh?" he asked, tilting his head. Omo! He looks so cute!

"Let's take the chocolates and let's head back home. Onew-hyung and the others would be worried." I said. He nodded innocently. We went to the kitchen and took our handmade chocolates from the fridge. We went to the living room and saw the nine noonas watching TV. I tell Taemin to call them.

"Um..." Taemin started. All nine look at us. Some were giggling and some were just staring.

"Taemin, you look so cute!" Jessica complimented. She turned to look at me. "You look really pretty, Key."

"Yeah! You both should definitely join our group someday! You'd definitely fit in the group!" Yuri squealed.

"Thanks. If we were girls, we would have definitely joined your group." I said, smiling.

"Umm... W-we would like to thank you all for helping us with the chocolate and lending us the dresses and wigs." Taemin stuttered.

"No prob, Taemin, Key." Taeyeon said. "Or should I say, Taeyeon-ssi and Gwiboon-ssi?" I saw Taemin blushed. I chuckled.

"Heh. Probably. But isn't it weird to call your own name?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Well, both of you should hurry back. Who knows what they're thinking. Well, we give you good luck." Sooyoung said.

"Yeah. Cheating perhaps? They're really like children." I said. "Thanks by the way." We bowed and left the dorm. We took a taxi home.

End of Key POV

Taemin POV

Ugh. I'm really nervous. I wonder how they'd like our present? It's embarrassing as well. How would hyung react if he sees me in this? I hope both Minho-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung are in the living room. I don't want to do this alone.

"Taeminnie are you nervous?" Key-umma asked. I nodded. He gave my hand a squeeze.

"It'll be alright. Trust me." he assured. I smiled. He smiled back. The taxi stopped.

"We have arrived, ladies." the taxi driver said. I blushed. Did we really looked like girls to fool him?

"Thanks. How much, ahjusshi?" Key-umma asked. He smiled.

"Don't worry. Fare's on me. Hope you have a nice Valentine's with your loved ones." he winked. We thanked him and went out of the taxi.

"Are you ready? If you're still nervous, I can wait for you." Key-umma said. I shook my head.

"Let's go." I said. He nodded and we turned the doorknob and opened the door. Thank goodness. They were both at the living room. They looked like they were waiting to bombard someone with questions.

"Remember, it's 'oppa' and not 'hyung'" Key-umma reminded me in a soft voice. I nodded. Onew-hyung saw us and smiled. He pointed to the living room. We nodded.(A/N : So many nodding. Aren't you tired? xD)

We walked to the living room. They don't seem to recognize us.

"Who are you?" Minho-hyung asked. He sounds... angry.

"Who let you in?" Jonghyun-hyung asked as well. He sounded as angry as Minho-hyung. A-are they angry at us?

"Taemin." Key-umma whispered.

"Happy Valentine's!" we both said and handed them our handmade chocolates.

"T-taemin?" Minho and

"K-Key?" Jonghyun stuttered.

"Duh?" Key said mockingly and rolled his eyes.

"These are for us?" Minho-hyung asked.

"D-Deh, o-oppa." I stuttered.

"Oppa? Why the hell are you acting like girls and dressed like one?" Jonghyun-hyung asked. Key glared at him.

"You don't like it? Minho and you were the ones who wanted this. Did you forget what you said during last year's Valentine's?" Key asked.

Flashback

"I loved the chocolate but it would have been nicer if both of you actually acted like girls and gave us chocolate like what we did in 'Rock Me'." Jonghyun-hyung suggested.

"G-girls?" I asked. Minho-hyung nodded in approval.

"I think it would be nice. Just for once." he said. I looked at umma. He nodded at me.

"We'll do it next year then." Key-umma said.

"Cool. We look forward to it then." Jonghyun-hyung said. We all smiled.

End Of Flashback.

"Oh." Jonghyun-hyung said stupidly.

"So, do you both remember it already? Can't believe you forgot it. You were the one to suggest it as well." Key said. Jonghyun-hyung pouted.

"I love it, Taemin." Minho-hyung said and smiled.

"Thank you, Minho-oppa. Oh, I'm not Taemin right now. I'm Lee Taeyeon." I stated. He pecked my lips.

"I love you, Taeyeonnie." he said.

"I love you too." I replied.

"Get a room." Jonghyun-hyung said. Minho-hyung carried me bridal style to our room.

"Don't you dare do anything to my baby, Minho!" Key-umma shouted. I giggled.

2min side. :)

Minho-hyung set me down on the bed and hugged me.

"What you did today... I really loved it." he said. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Your welcome, oppa." I said.

"I love you. I can't believe I doubted you that you were cheating on me." he confessed. I giggled.

"I'll forgive you if you eat the chocolate. I made it myself with the help of the noonas." I said. He unwrapped the chocolate and took a bite of it and smiled.

"Tastes really good!" he commented, "Make me one again sometime."

"Sure! I'd love to!" I said. He kissed me again. He yawned afterwards.

"Let's sleep. I'm tired." he said and laid down beside me. He pulled me to him and hugged my waist.

"Deh. Goodnight, oppa." I said.

"Night, love."

End Of Taemin POV

At the same time..

Jongkey side.(Key POV)

"You should let them do what they want, Key. They're not kids anymore." Jonghyun said. I frowned.

"I know. But, Taemin is still my baby. You know that. He's your baby too, Jonghyun...oppa." I replied.

"I know. I really like hearing that from you, Gwiboon~" he commented.

"Shut up you pabo." I said. I kissed him on the lips. He darted his tongue inside my mouth and I felt his tongue roaming around. I moaned. He pulled out after a few minutes. I was panting. He was about to kiss me again but I stopped him.

"Can you taste the chocolate? Don't waste my effort." I said.

"Sure." he replied. He took the wrapper off and bit the chocolate.

"Tastes better than any chocolate." he smiled.

"Thanks. I love you." I said.

"Love you too." he replied.

"Hey! It's late! Go and sleep!" I heard Onew-hyung's voice from his room.

"Sure!" I shouted a reply. "Jonghyun-oppa, let's go." I grabbed his arm and led him to our room.

"I'll sleep in this." I said.

"Then so will I." he replied.

We laid down on our bed. He hugged me from behind and we slept.

 

A/N This turned out pretty long... Sigh... I hope you liked it... I didn't lol.