Welcome to the y Super Junior!

Blindfish

"YOU'RE A LIAR!"

A voice penetrance through the hallway and subsided in the lobby, while all eye pairs tried to find the owner of the powerful voice. A slim boy stood in front of two men. One of the men was small, with grey hair and a pair of old-fashion glasses, while the other one was plump, with a crescent-shaped bald head and a really intimidating nose.

"Do I look like your dog? I am not doing what you guys order... I have enough things to do!"

"Please... Lynx-ah~ don't be repellent... We..there is no other way-"

"YOU telling me, there isn't no other way? What do I look like? Am I a babysitter? Beside the fact that I am younger than everyone there..you really telling me I have to move- No! I am not going!" I puffed my cheeks, because I already had enough of that stuff.

My manager and his manager can do whatever they want to do and when they plan to jump over a green meadow, while singing 'What a good life', they still can do that by themself.. I will not join the club of stupid awareness!

"I am off~ Jalga and have fun while jumping~" I just said cold and tried to get myself free of their stupidness...but I didn't thought about how fast managers can run, when they afraid of losing their jobs.... So my poor life turned out to be poorer as it was ever before...

 

3 Weeks later

 

With just a bag I made my way to my new 'home'. I already felt like I am going to die... //Those babos... when I get them in my hands... they will be dog-food..Aish~// My mind was full of -better be censored for your own sake- and I shook my head to becoming talk-able again. I didn't want to leave a bad impression, just because my manager didn't understand the word NO.

I slowly raised my hand to form a fist and knock the door, but before I even was able to form anything, the door got open widely and a boy run out, shouting something like: "WHEN YOU DON'T LET ME EAT WHAT I WANT, I WILL GO TO BURGER-MAC! AH~"

My eyes got wide open and I tried to say something, but in such a situation you just can jump aside and hide yourself behind a bush, my luck that there wasn't place to jump and further no bush...So it happened what should happened, I found myself on the ground and the Burger-Mac-guy above me. "Aish~ didn't you have eyes in your face? Aigo~", bleated the chubby boy and got himself up (Don't think he offered me a hand), while making his clothes free of dust and dirt.

"I have and I am pretty sure I used them..but you was the one run over me-"

"Don't steal my time... I need to gain weight, tzz~ All of them are idiots...Uhh~ it drives me crazy! Uhh~" With that words he left me behind, still sitting in front of the door I was about to enter.

"Shingdong-ah come back...Man...Huu? Nugu...?"

A man...//yeppeun//...(I have to admit I never saw someone..or something beautiful as him).. looked at me and his worried face changed into a asking one, so I got myself up on feet and showed him my small hand.

"Naneun Lynx ibnida...you-"

"Ahh Lynx-sshi...our new member right?!"

I nodded lightly, because his dimples made me spazzing in my mind. Where is that guy come from..heaven? Holy..he really was beautiful! His appearance made me struggling hard against to drool in front of him. Even I am not like that actually... boys don't attracted me easily... but this one, omo I get the feeling that he was even prettier than any girl in this world.

"Please don't mind Shingdong-ah... lately he is a bit over reacting about-"

"Can you just not touch my things with your dirty hands?", grumbled someone behind that angelic guy, who turned around to give a glance to two boys, who coming out a room.

"I cleaned my hands after eating... Why are you always so fussy? Gosh also that thing is not belonging to you.. it belongs to Kangin-hyung and I asked him to lend it to me!" A boy with a pure gloss around him was following the monkey-like-boy and tried to catch him on his shoulder.

"He lend it to my first-"

"But you had it for around month.. I also can use i-"

"No...I'll go ask him first and don't block my way..."

The squabbling pack disappeared into another room and it went silence again.

Is that a habit, to always interrupting someone else sentences? I see… it will be really hard work and my days here just began.

"Uhm..please come in Lynx-ah...I hope you are fine, when I introduce you to the other ones later...most of them are still practice in the entertainment and the other bunch…well" Again I gave him a slight smile to made him feeling better about the situation, we already in.

You can't hide it..this band really has some problems and I am curious why it is like that!

"Well unknown-sshi can I know your name or do I have to guess?", asked I and giggled about my own (low) joke, but he joined me soon and so I didn't felt awkward about it.

"I am Park JungSoo, you can call me Eeteuk-hyung..and I am the leader of the y Super Junior!"

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

That was the first chapter ;D You know it's just a fanfiction so nothing real about it =) At least I wanted to start slowly! Let's see what happened with the 'y SuJu' in the next chapter~