Final

There's No Turning Back

She is now taking small steps, slowly closing the gap between him. He looked at her with those eyes that are filled with love and joy. Her eyes twinkles as well as his. He was smiling at the beauty in front of him. With a slow motion, he slowly caress her hair and curls the wisps of her hair, letting it looking as elegant as usual on her shoulder length. She was forcing a smile and with a heavy heart she hugged him tightly. "I am sorry..." she muttered as her tears starts to wet his tuxedo. "Don't be silly, it's my fault..." he slowly patted her head and closed his eyes tightly. Today is the day the love of his life, marrying his friend...

The memories of him and her flying in his mind. He remember the first time they met each other. It's just a typical morning while they both were rushing somewhere. Without knowing, they bumped into each other and their paper sheets were mixed. Being in a hurry, no one will actually cared of the arrangement and sorts. Therefore, they cleared they paper and muttered sorry to each other and head off. When he reached his destination, he found out there's pink papers between his white sheets. He took out and saw Keroro's doodles on the paper and short notes on the end of the paper. He smiled at the cute drawing and he starts to recall the girl's face. She's quite a beauty, he admit.

He rushed back to the place and found her looking between bushes and finding papers. "Miss?" he called as he patted her shoulder. She looked quite shocked but stood upright and send him a short bow. "Yes?" she asked and he was mesmerized with that cute large eyes of hers. "Sir?" she felt slightly uncomfortable with that look and he actually stopped staring. His cheek is now as red as tomatoes and somehow she smiled at that. It's cute if you can imagine it. "Ohh! Is this your paper?" he asked as he passed her two pieces of paper that was pink in colour and her eyes glittered with shines. "You found it?" she asked as she look at the paper carefully. "I accidentally took it, actually..." he scratched the back of his head and give a shy smile. She spread a smile and thanked him before walked off. 

"Ermmmm! Want to have a cup of tea together?" he asked with an anxious heart. She smiled and nodded.

---

It was another day where he and his friends were hanging out at a cafe shop. They were joking and smiling happily. Well, this shop was brought by him and these bundles of hooligans eventually do like the ambience of it. He actually went there because he knew that she will be working her part time as a waitress. 

As he entered the cafe, he was welcomed by the view of her serving some customers. She was bending down as she took order with her white attire with a a black apron cover her front view of her body. Her hair is tied into a ponytail with a few strands of hair, dangling next to her face. She looked demure and seems like there's a glow shinning out brightly from her. She moved her head upwards and saw him there, looking at her. Her cheeks went pinked and gave a bow as she led them to the empty table. He was staring at her all the time and smile at her if there is any chance they had this eye contact. 

She took the order and went off. "She's pretty!" the other boys chirped and he felt jealous for it. He just ignored the words and look at her. "I think she is quite cute!" Xiumin mentioned as he look through the menu as he look uninterested. "Totally my cup of tea!" Kris mentioned and his eyes went wide, glaring at his friend. "Wow Luzhi! Chill... I know you like her" he winked at him as he felt his cheek went pinked. "Shut up!" he said as he turned his head and faced her. 

Ding dong~

The bell of the door rang. "Kyuhyun! Here!" Suho waved his hand and he walked to his friend. "Yo, Bro!" the boys did the friendship punch and settle down. "Where's Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun?" Lay asked when Kyuhyun sat down. "They will be here soon" he said the the others only nodded. "Please move aside, hot water coming!" an angelic voice was heard and the girl came to the table. Something was blocking her way for her to serve the tea, and that's-so-unlucky, it spilt onto one of his friend. "OWIIEEEEEEEE!" he shrieked as he took bundles of tissue to pat dry his hand which is now so red. "I am so sorry!!" she mentioned as she rushed to the counter and take the wet cloth and tapped his hand. He was looking at her and his friend. His friend were looking intimately at her as she blow and tapped his hand. Somehow, he wished it was him. "Hi! I am Kyuhyun!" he smiled at her as soon as she finished tapping the hand dry. She nodded in reply and went off to the counter to take the first aid kit. 

"Damn, I think I fell in love!" Kyuhyun said and the other boys just look at his friend that had his own friend as rival. His smile eventually went down and he was hoping he did not bring his friend along to here. "Do you need my help to apply the cream onto your hand?" she asked as she came back in a while. "Errr...-" he was cut by Lay. "I'll help him! I can see you are quite busy!" he gave his dimple smile and she bow in apology. "I am sorry!" she said as he nodded. He glared at Lay and he gave an innocent look. "What?" he said.

---

It's been a week after that incident. He went to the shop to visit her and he saw Kyuhyun was there. He's been there ever since that incident. Maybe he is serious that he fell in love with her. She looked down and he could see that she is somehow avoiding him. She is not an easy girl, he smiled at the thought and went into the shop through the back door. She was preparing coffee; Oh wait. Acting that she is preparing coffee. He crept to her back and boo-ed her. She squeeked as he quickly covered and peeked whether is his friend seeing them. Luckily, Kyuhyun had his earphone on. "We need to talk..." she said as she talked to her friend about leaving the shop for a while and asked him to followed her. He followed her with small steps because he can sense anger from her. 

"What the heck were you doing?! Were you match making me and your friend?!" she spilled out everything when they reached the end of the alley and his eyes widen immediately. "Match making you and who?!" he yelled and she looked shocked. "I-I am sorry! I didn't meant to scare you!" he quickly bow and she walked off, leaving him alone. "Aish! Luhan!" he hit his own head with his hand. 

Her working time will end in a few more minutes. He was walking at the lane opposite the coffee shop with a flower on his hand. He smiled when he spotted her coming out the shop but it fade immediately when he saw Kyuhyun was behind her. He was asking her whether does she need a ride or not. She turned her head and spotted him looking at the both of them. At the beginning, she didn't want to accept it but when she spotted him there, she gave a small smile and nodded. His was stunt as he saw them walking to the car together.

---

Weeks passed and months too. He frequently went there and he slowly starts to see him and her relationship getting closer and closer. One day, he received a call from Kyuhyun and the whole gang was there too. Except for the ones that weren't there at the cafeteria that first meeting and Kyuhyun, others were all feeling kind of sympathy on Luhan and some even want to scold Luhan for being a coward. "Bros! I need your help!" Kyuhyun smiled when everyone was gathered at his house. "What's the matter?" Chanyeol asked as he plopped himself on the couch comfortably and took the chips himself. "I want to confess to Seohyun!" he smiled widely when the other boys were directing a sad look at Luhan. His smile starts to fade when he saw his friends were looking sad and down. "Yea...?" he look curiously as Luhan starts the convo. "We will support you!" he said with a forced smile but he did not manage to see it. He happily told the friends about his plan when Luhan was in his own world. 

He was hiding from his friend for 2 days. After he confessed to her. Kris and Lay were his best buddies as they went to his apartment and bang his door open. "What?!" he said frustratingly, banging the door closed and ran to his bed. "Luhan! Stop being a child here!" Kris said as he sat down on his bed; earning kicks from Luhan. "Get off from my bed!" he said as he hide under his blanket. "She accepted his confession..." Lay muttered and he stop struggling. "S-She... did...?" he muttered as Kris quickly uncover him from the blanket. He was in a huge mess, the hair was exactly like a bird nest with a black wife beater and a shorts. "It's not too late yet!" Kris patted him and his watery doe like eyes was looking at him. "Huh?" he asked. 

---

He rushed to the cafeteria after cleaning himself and dress up in a proper manner. He walked to the back alley of the cafeteria and enter the shop through back door again. She was sitting at the counter and with her friends. "Seohyun, I need to talk to you" his voice is coarsed and she had this intention to reject it. "Go, we can take care starting from here" a girl with a tanner skin patted her shoulder and she can't refused it. She walked but this time, behind him. They stopped at the very same place like last time. 

"What you want?" she look at her shoe and he just went and hug her. She want to pushed him away but he is too strong for her. "Let go of me!" she hitted him and she stopped when she felt some droplets at her shoulder. "I am not letting you go, not anymore" he whispered to her in a crack voice and suddenly, she hugged him back. 

They both walk to the place where they first meet and sat on a bench. None of them spoke a word after that. She can't stand the silence and decide to start a convo. "I accepted your friend's confession" she said in a low tune and he actually looked at her with a sad look. "I know" he forced a smile as he touched her soft hair. "I know..." he slowly bring her head nearer to him and smelled the fragrance from her head. "Why....?" she leaned on his shoulder as he put his hand on her shoulder. "Why you confessed to me so late?" she closed her eyes and he just smiled. "I... I am a coward... I am not as brave as Kyuhyun is" he said as he tighten the hug with her. "Why then.. Why you accept him?" he asked and she actually broke the hug. "Because I thought no one would love me. No one will appreciate me" she muttered and he knocked her head. "Silly!" he smiled at her pout and they eventually start to smile. 

---

Call them cheater or anything you want; They always meet secretly. None of his friends know and Kyuhyun actually didn't even realised about this. They would always walk on the street together and getting compliments from passerby on how cute this couple are. I actually agree that this couple look good together. It's their 21st date and with this couple actually dressed up nicely and looking forward for this date.

They wore a simply shirt and pants as they entered Lotte World. Rides, arcade games and haunted house, they played and went to. It's a really happy and blissful day until dinner time. When they walked into the restaurant, both of their smile starts to fade. They ordered their dinner and ate it silently. After the food finished, she touched his face and slowly move towards his lips. "I know it's going to be a goodbye date, but I want to remember your face in my heart" she smiled as he caressed her face as well. "Me too" they slowly touched each other face and remembering every single part of it. Why? This 21st date is the last date. The moment they promised to be together, they said they will stop on their 21st date. He didn't want to cheat on his friend and she didn't want to cheat on her 'boyfriend'. 

Before they left, they had a goodbye kiss; which was her first kiss and their very first kiss and last kiss together. 

---

It's only 3 months ago when Kyuhyun proposed to her. She accepted it happily and they were actually celebrating this proposal in a joyful manner. She and him promised, not to hurt anyone even if holding this feeling. He actually knew that his friend will propose to the love of his life and he actually asked her to say 'yes'. Why? Because he can sense that Kyuhyun really love her alot. Being a friend, he won't betray him. Loving her, is making her happy. He knew Kyuhyun can give her happiness and joy that worth her smile. That can actually make her felt blessed. He can give her too, if only he confessed earlier. In this way, the blessing that Kyuhyun will get, he will get too. What he actually mean is that, if they both really get together after hurting Kyuhyun, they won't get blessing from everyone. 

Right a week before the wedding, he and her had the last date. If you can say so. They enjoy and cherished the day and treating each other as theirs. Not caring about anyone else, at Jeju Island. They sat on the beach and enjoy the sunset, playing water, taking pictures and sorts. They spent 2 days at there together alone; only Kris and Lay knew. But they won't betray their best friend. Anyhow, it's just a temporary love. 

---

Wedding day is near. She is prepared for this but her mind of husband is just him. She can't accept the fact she is marrying his friend and not the one he love. If only she wasn't so blunt in this matter. If only she is daring enough to hurt his feeling. If only time can turn back. If only this love won't be a play, she would be with him. The one she loves. She was sitting on the room, waiting to be called. With the white sleeveless wedding dress, the length is until her knee, her hair is half-tied and with a white veil with crown, she sat in front of the mirror. The door was knocked twice as she look backwards, the one she loves is there.

---

She walked at the red carpet, elegantly looking at her husband-to-be. She turned her head as she saw him smiling at her. She smiled as she walked to her position and the ceremony continues. All this while, her eyes is with him and his eyes is with her until, the ring exchange part. *Seo Joohyun, you are now married to Cho Kyuhyun, forget about him* she said as her eyes glittered with tears threatening to fall. *Luhan, she is now married with your friend, you and her, there's no more chance. Stop your feeling!* he said as his eyes went watery too. 

The couple went off to their new house happily, leaving him alone at the church. He took out the picture of him and her that took at Jeju Island and look up at the sculpture of Jesus. "Father, I know there's no turning back. Please give them, my blessing" he said in a down tune as tears flow freely down his cheek...

 

*SeoKyu?! I know you guys were expecting SeoKris or SeoKai right? Nghehehe!
I only ship SeoKyu and SeoHan :3 xDDDDDD 

Hope you enjoy reading it! ^^