Hello Pinky #5

Hello Pinky

But I couldn't let her go just like that. I had waited for this chance for almost a month and for almost a month, this unnamed girl had been invading my dreams. I need to talk to her. To atleast just know her name.

 

She's already packed and ready to go when I saw her.

 

'Excuse me.." I said. Waiting for her to turn her back.

"Yes?" she said, still her atttention is on her bag.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What? An autograph? Sorry, but i'm not a celeb." this time, she turned around and smiled at me.

"No, I..I..I just want to know your name."

 

Silence filled the air. maybe she felt awkward towards me? Or maybe, just surprised. I don't know. But she just smirked.

 

"Just call me Seu. They call me by that name."

"Oh..I see. Nice knowing you're name.. I'm Sungmin. Lee Sungmin."

 

I offered my hand to her and she accepted it. We shaked hands. Woah. Her hand is so soft and smooth. I wouldn't want to let go. But of course I did.

 

After that night, she started to chat with me after each perf. She would ask me how their music was or if there is something I would like her to sing.

 

We became good friends and this is more than what I asked for so I am extremely happy. While still performing my role as a boss during the day, I am her fan during the night. I couldn't imagine how I got used to it and never feel tired even after the day has ended.

 

My parents weren't aware of what was happening to me. They would just ask me about the company. And unlike before, I would always talk to them about the progress and stuff. Our communication seemed to be getting better each day. Maybe because I am not sulking anymore nor would just go straight to my room after getting home. My mother seemed to like this. While my father is just too happy about his company's progress. I don't know why. But her presence just made me feel lighter. Like I could handle each job and be contented with it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So actually, this fic is already done.

But I'm adding some twists to make it longer.

Hope you enjoyed it!:)