japan

Because You're my person

 

 

6 months since the accident...

 

 

You're in your apartment, sitting on the carpet. It was a rainy sunday and you have nothing to do. Kikwang and junhyung are busy so tey can't be with you. You get bored after watching TV. You eat some bread and grab a novel but still, you get bored. Your eyes were roaming around your apartment room until you noticed a box in the corner. you take a deep breath and turn away from the box, concentrating on the TV but it's impossible.

Finally after an hour, you decided to open the box again. You slowly walked closer to the box, you open it and saw the handycam. You take it out and look at the remaining things.

'id cards... wallet... our photos?' you thought as you took out a photo of you and jinwoon, hugging each other.

You smile sadly. You look outside the window and whispered. 

"where are you?"

***

MEANWHILE....

"Jinwoon-ssi, are you okay?" a girl around his age sit next to him.

He looked at her and smile sadly, showing her a photo that he kept in his jeans pocket for months.

"is this your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Not anymore..." he said.

She looked at him, and she feels sorry for him. Jinwoon starts to explain everything to her.

"do you think she'll miss me?" jinwoon asked.

The girl looked at the sky.

"I don't know. Why don't you see for yourself. She lives in Seoul right?" she said.

"I can't...."

"it's been 6 months jinwoon... i still don't get it why you didn't want to come back. It's not that i hate you. but i don't think you belong here. i know you'll love it better if you live in seoul than here."

"Well, japan is nice" Jinwoon defended and the girl laughed.

"Well, jinwoon, let me tell you something. I'm going back to korea for good. And you are coming with me. you can't say no cause i saved you 6 months ago." she said.

"wh- what?!"

"you heard me. Start packing." she said.

"eunjiii..." jinwoon whined.

 

6 months ago..

"Oh my god, you hit him?!" eunji panicked when her brother jaejoong walked into his house, carrying a guy.

When she saw the guy she gasped.

"what?" Jaejoong asked as he cleaned up jinwoon's wound.

"It's him" she pointed.

"who?"

"Unni's boyfriend..." Eunji whispered and Jaejoong's eyes widened.

"This is the jerk? i don't want to help him then" Jaejoong childishly throw the towel on the floor and cross his arms.

Eunji sighed at the sight of his brother. she continued cleaning up his wound.

"Should we tell unni?" Eunji asked.

Her brother looked at the unconscious jinwoon in hatred.

"no. He can't be with her anymore." Jaejoong said and left.

Eunji sighed and looked at jinwoon.

".... never thought a good looking guy like you can be such a jerk..." she thought.

"I guess i can't tell you that we know unni too...."

***

2011/06/11 saturday

By Seoulchae

 

I'll be officially graduating today!!!!

:D